NEW HERE! Yellow Magic Dog skateboards

Thread: NEW HERE! Yellow Magic Dog skateboards

Default NEW HERE! Yellow Magic Dog skateboards

Hello! I am glad to be here and I want to let everyone know about my new skateboard company. I am out of central Florida and my passion for skating has led me to create this company. I am focused on a perfect combination of old and new, meaning all of my decks are 10" wide with cool shapes based off of some of the most iconic shapes from back in the day. The two models in my current catalog have modern concave and a nice kick nose and tail. Go to my site to check them out and watch the video link on my site to really see the boards (because I show you). It is a lengthy video but I really bring you into what my mission is and what my product is. I silk screen all of the graphics out of my garage and I have one of the best manufacturers in the country making my shapes. My old school boards are AWESOME and are available now. Just opened my doors for business last week.

So ask me anything you like and please go visit www.yellowmagicdogskateboards.com today.

Welcome to Yellow Magic Dog! And my name is Brian by the way. I am the owner and I skate these boards. They are some of the best I have ever skated. Oh and a little about me....I am 42 and still skate. I skate street and like grinding and sliding curbs and ledges, doing 360 flips and kickflips and a bunch of other stuff. When I am not skating I am dreaming of all of tricks hat I want to learn.

http://www.yellowmagicdogskateboards.com

Welcome to my site and a great intro to what I am doing. Buy a deck from me and you are getting something very special...all the graphics are done by me personally. I put a lot of love and care into my process and want my customers to be super satisfied. Talk to you all soon.

Skate Pirate

Cool stuff!

Who presses the boards for you? Are they screen printed, or heat transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Cool stuff!

Who presses the boards for you? Are they screen printed, or heat transfers?
    Hey thanks for checking my boards out! Yeah I have a guy in Arkansas that presses and cuts my decks and I do all of the silk screening (the old fashion way) here in Florida. It is truly something I love being involved in and each board comes out a little bit different from the others. They are kind of organic in nature due to the fact that when you are running ink through screens, unintentional (and beautiful) things happen! It is great. If you guys are into shaped boards you will love my stuff. All made in the U.S.A.