(new) old school skateboard company alert!

Thread: (new) old school skateboard company alert!

Default (new) old school skateboard company alert!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce myself to you. I am Brian, the owner and creator of Yellow Magic Dog skateboards. I am here for all of you that love 10" wide shaped boards. My two models I have in production have nice kick noses and modern concave. Check them out, buy one and you will not be disappointed! These are great decks made right here in the United States. I do all of the silk screening by hand (the old school way).

So cheers!

www.yelowmagicdogskateboards.com

https://kinderskateboarding.tumblr.c...e/174262302148

this is what I do! Come on over and buy some great boards from me! the first one is Trespasser and loks a lot like the Mike V shape from his first SMA world board. The second is Big City which is very close to the Matt Hensley shape from 1989 but with a larger nose.

Let me know if you have any questions about my products.

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by yellowmagicdog; 06-14-2018 at 12:38 PM.

also I am giving away a special painted piece of art with a purchase of a deck. one person will win but you have to buy by this Saturday before midnight! Good luck.

https://youtu.be/BOckZWJXu5I

Gravity Slave Moderator

Kind of a the ugly sister of board shapes there... the pig that jumped the shark as smaller popsicles took off. There's a reason that shape went away and didn't do well in the re issue craze other 80s stuff still sells.

I've got an Alva Power Station Pool Crusher... Such a tank I never even got around to riding it.. Cool wall hanger though..

well, some people love them. I know I do and I don't expect to please all crowds. It is a certain type of rider who wants these and I am trying to find them. Heck man, I do 360 flips on these boards. I love them, could never ride anything else. So tell people that you know that I am here! God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Kind of a the ugly sister of board shapes there... the pig that jumped the shark as smaller popsicles took off. There's a reason that shape went away and didn't do well in the re issue craze other 80s stuff still sells.

I've got an Alva Power Station Pool Crusher... Such a tank I never even got around to riding it.. Cool wall hanger though..
    well, some people love them. I know I do and I don't expect to please all crowds. It is a certain type of rider who wants these and I am trying to find them. Heck man, I do 360 flips on these boards. I love them, could never ride anything else. So tell people that you know that I am here! God bless.