2020 New Music Thread

Thread: 2020 New Music Thread

Cafe Fuzz

Flash 2020 New Music Thread

Anyone have any good suggestions? All genre's welcomed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Retired Staff

Anti Lilli and Phoniks
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Now that COVID is more under control and folks are getting out more I started playing my drums again this past week. No real goals or objectives other than knocking the dust off them and getting some of my chops back. I know the ship has sailed at ever being as comfortable behind the kit as I was in my 20s. But it's still a lot of fun and I may look at conneting with some other musicians for a weekly jam session once we're all vaccinated. Got all the gear needed for 2-3 folks to jam at my house. Just snagged an import Stieberger bass for shits and giggles. I remember the first time I saw one around 1985. Thought it was the coolest looking ax ever. Now, when a kid moves out I can move the gear out of the living room and crank everything up a notch or 11..

Gravity Slave Moderator

Missed the Grammys.. First time in a few years. I look forward to the return of LIVE shows, concerts, etc.. Got some Styx tickets they are hoping to reschedule. Can't wait to see some shows again..

God

Isnt the grammys all lady grande and ariana gaga bullshit right now? Brahhhh styx is dope. I went to a concert a few weeks, only a sydney band and had allocated seating at tables but it was dope to see live music. I just purchased tickets for Kiss at the end of the year too, bless up

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up