How do you find someone to have sex?

Thread: How do you find someone to have sex?

Default How do you find someone to have sex?

Hi there! I'm looking for advice on the following. I have a nice family, I hang with good people, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. Thanks so much!
    http://google.com

God

hahaha what planet are you on? What forum do you think this?

Also nobody will ever.....ever have sex with you, come to peace with that.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Gravity Slave Moderator

@Rev_J to the white courtesy phone please!!!

Also..

69f181f1-a82e-4226-beb5-239c6133ea41_text.gif

Gravity Slave Moderator

Went to see Styx last night with the lady.. Really good show. Been so long even us geezers were standing and rocking for the majority of the event. Pent up energy from the past 18 months.. and a lot of drunk old farts hahaha.

Anyway, some thoughts on the situation..

Pandemic Psychological Challenges. First and foremost, I'm not opposed to shutting stuff like this down IF too many folks are still NOT taking the precautions available to us. If we're overwhelming the hospitals, shut it back down. But, last night's concert at the Durham Perforaing Arts Center was really nice to experience. Hope we can beat this pandemic together and SOON!
    There is something to be said about the psychological impact of this pandemic on everyone. About an hour in, I had a feeling I hadn't felt in over a year. Two thousand + people ALL just hanging out together enjoying the art happening on stage and in the air around us. Nobody cared what anyone else felt about politics or social or religious differences.. just everyone smiling and having a good time TOGETHER. Not a cure but definitely a treatment for the toxicity in society these days..

Roughly 80%-90% of the people I saw were sticking to the mask rules. A few jack hats, most of them VERY drunk, did not. With vaccines and "good" masks available for those who want extra protection I'm good with some slackers here and there now. But again, if they're pushing the capacity of the healthcare systems shut it all down.. and say that's why we can't have nice things... AGAIN..

God

Great story Noswitch, styx rule but i dont think your thoughts about the pandemic and styx are gonna help this guy get laid any time soon

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Great story Noswitch, styx rule but i dont think your thoughts about the pandemic and styx are gonna help this guy get laid any time soon
    Translation.. Wrong forum idiot!

Skate Pirate

Joke's on him. Skaters don't have sex.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    @Rev_J to the white courtesy phone please!!!

Also..

69f181f1-a82e-4226-beb5-239c6133ea41_text.gif
    As a man of God I recommend punching the munchkin like it's a hate crime. Beat that fucker like it owes you money.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

黒 キリスト

I think if you have to ask a forum there is little to hope for you. But if you do somehow wrap it up
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008