Casual sex or one-night stand

Thread: Casual sex or one-night stand

Default Casual sex or one-night stand

Hi there! I'm looking for advice on the following. What is the correct/best oil or combinations of oils for a man looking to increase his "pulling" power and attract many sexual partners? Secondly, on a more personal note: There is a girl I find extremely attractive on my train every morning but just don't have the courage to talk to her or ask her out although we make a lot of eye contact. I am extremely shy and have little confidence with approaching women although I can get on OK once the ice is broken. What kind of oils are recommended for overcoming my shyness and also increasing my attractiveness to this specific girl so she is more open to my approach or even approach me first? I'm new to this but heard good reports from friends. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
    http://google.com

God

What the hell does oils have to do with getting laid?

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Hi there! I'm looking for advice on the following. What is the correct/best oil or combinations of oils for a man looking to increase his "pulling" power and attract many sexual partners? Secondly, on a more personal note: There is a girl I find extremely attractive on my train every morning but just don't have the courage to talk to her or ask her out although we make a lot of eye contact. I am extremely shy and have little confidence with approaching women although I can get on OK once the ice is broken. What kind of oils are recommended for overcoming my shyness and also increasing my attractiveness to this specific girl so she is more open to my approach or even approach me first? I'm new to this but heard good reports from friends. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
    Is your last name "Off"?

Retired Staff

Insert Borat Meme.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J