If a Christian section offends you then click here.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: If a Christian section offends you then click here....

  1. #41
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by savedskater43 View Post
    your being dumb and cant follow the damn instructions to just do it yourself. and you say kthx

    uh, chill out dude, I tried doing it myself. and it doesn't work. I looked all over the edit options in the user cp for the thing to turn it off and it's just not there.

    and that Tom guy said for ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM SEEING THE CHRISTIAN FORUM to post in here to ask for it to be removed from them seeing it.

    and if you read the previous posts, other people can't find it either so just back off dude.

    and me saying "kthx" is not a legit reason to call me a "fag". at least I don't use "your" when I should be using "you're". calm down.


    will someone please manually remove it for me? thank you.

  2. #42
    Scrubs Nerd
    kk360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicoutimi, QC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkrocktofakie View Post
    uh, chill out dude, I tried doing it myself. and it doesn't work. I looked all over the edit options in the user cp for the thing to turn it off and it's just not there.

    and that Tom guy said for ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM SEEING THE CHRISTIAN FORUM to post in here to ask for it to be removed from them seeing it.

    and if you read the previous posts, other people can't find it either so just back off dude.

    and me saying "kthx" is not a legit reason to call me a "fag". at least I don't use "your" when I should be using "you're". calm down.


    will someone please manually remove it for me? thank you.
    lolz u guyz got pwnd.

    hahaha

  3. #43
    Philosopher makotos13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Humble, TX
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkrocktofakie View Post
    uh, chill out dude, I tried doing it myself. and it doesn't work. I looked all over the edit options in the user cp for the thing to turn it off and it's just not there.

    and that Tom guy said for ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM SEEING THE CHRISTIAN FORUM to post in here to ask for it to be removed from them seeing it.

    and if you read the previous posts, other people can't find it either so just back off dude.

    and me saying "kthx" is not a legit reason to call me a "fag". at least I don't use "your" when I should be using "you're". calm down.


    will someone please manually remove it for me? thank you.
    wow... all this because one thing on the internet offends you? bummer.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference. - Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life (1995)

    the cross was not necessary because of the fall of man.
    the fall of man was necessary for the cross. - Paul Washer

    ...Meaninglessness comes not from being weary of pain but from being weary of pleasure - Ravi Zacharias

    Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

  4. #44
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makotos13 View Post
    wow... all this because one thing on the internet offends you? bummer.
    dude, don't even start, I'm not looking for trouble, I'm just doing what I was told:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    This is actually a really good idea. It prevents people from having to see topics they're not interested in and don't care for. From now on, could I ask ONLY THOS WHO WANT TO BE REMOVED to post here? This'll make it easier for us to remove members without having to check here just to find that the new post is only commenting, not requesting to leve.
    Thanks everyone ^_^
    so will an admin PLEASE manually remove me so I don't have to put up with this crap anymore? thank you!

  5. #45
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Could a mod please block all the athiest threads for me?

    /sarcasm

    Some people need to get a grip.
    Last edited by owl; 07-02-2009 at 07:43 AM.

  6. #46
    Veteran Member oNNo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    50
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
    Select "options" and then scroll down to the bottom, there you will see where you can select forums to block from view.
    did not manage to find it...
    so please get me out of the nonsense too please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •