Official Graffiti Thread - Page 218
Page 218 of 220 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 4394

Thread: Official Graffiti Thread

Хой!

Feel free to criticise this piece, guys.

DJyoyoLilDyls

magnificent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vit View Post
    Feel free to criticise this piece, guys.
    she's not naked.

^The last two are dope. I like the capital E better though.
    DO WORK! BAKER 4 LIFE!

My ride:
    -Baker Danger green deck(7.56)
    -Darkstar trucks
    -Bones OG 100's wheels
    -Bones reds bearings
    Check out my youtube channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/coolsk83rjay?feature=mhee

Sometimes I still lurk a few forums like this one. And Wings dude, you're getting ahead of yourself.
    Stop arguing with people online, it's a just a forum. You can't call people toys when you are one.
    You have progressed a lot on paper, but your tags on the street are pretty busted. Good to see you have a somewhat solid throw up though.

Also, you said you've been writing since you were 12, and you're 18 now...
    Well this post was in 2008 and it's pretty horrible, you were 15 then and if you'd been writing since you were 12 then you'd have been a lot better then this..
    Quote Originally Posted by -Wings- View Post

Steezy Fresh

But anyway... I didn't come here to talk **** though, I'm just talking about what I've seen from the last few pages. The internet know-it-all talk will get you nowhere. Talk like that in real life to writers and there's a chance you'll get beat down. If you think someone is a toy or stupid, then help them out, explain something or give them tips. Otherwise you're worse then them just being ignorant.
    You're alright, I just hate to see people get mad cocky.
    Keep sketching and work on getting cleaner tags yourself. PS. Your throwup with the upper case E is better. I like it.
    I barely have time to paint anymore. Here's some stuff from the last few years. I can actually post pictures now...

For my homie FIGURE RIP -

Some more oldies -

I don't care about being clean, being world known, being better then anyone, knowing more then anyone. I just like to paint and enjoy my life.

Anyway. What's new in here people..

LeftLaneClosed

^^wow .

Quote Originally Posted by Infoe View Post
    Sometimes I still lurk a few forums like this one. And Wings dude, you're getting ahead of yourself.
    Stop arguing with people online, it's a just a forum. You can't call people toys when you are one.
    You have progressed a lot on paper, but your tags on the street are pretty busted. Good to see you have a somewhat solid throw up though.

Also, you said you've been writing since you were 12, and you're 18 now...
    Well this post was in 2008 and it's pretty horrible, you were 15 then and if you'd been writing since you were 12 then you'd have been a lot better then this..
    I honestly just die laughing whenever people call me a toy now n days...
    Specially people with pieces like yourself. Yes you can paint and color. Thats half the game in the bag. Congrats, but to be honest your just as much toy as me. You can barely put up a wildstyle.. So dont come on here trying to call me out on being a toy. Specially when all you do is paint simples with simple handstyles. At least be creative and put MORE style and originality into your letters...

You got painting skill up on me man good for you, but me and all my boys from osk completely agree on me that my letters are better!

And actually man I have been writing sense I was 12. I was mad into the game, but I was introduced to it by old cats around here when I was in grade 6. I vividly remember it, I didnt get that into it untill 08.
    Jero 2007, This was the first name I wrote. And the first time EVER painting or trying anything graffiti related on a wall.

My letters used to be MAD wack...

But for you to say im still toy compared to than because I cant paint as you good as you is just ****ing stupid.

This ones kinda wack but Idc

This throwup is experimental because the S n Y look to similiar.

I aint no ****ing toy you fool.

your 2 minutes compared to my 5mins..

LeftLaneClosed

Does anybody here do like actual pictures, not names?

Haha. From what I've seen, Wings ain't no toy. His **** is tight.
    DO WORK! BAKER 4 LIFE!

My ride:
    -Darkstar trucks
    -Bones OG 100's wheels
    -Bones reds bearings
    Check out my youtube channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/coolsk83rjay?feature=mhee

everybody on here needs to chill out, it isnt a competition about who is better because it doesnt matter. the minute you gain an ego is the minute you begin to lose what graffiti is really all about. im the first person to call myself a toy, even tho other people may not think i am i do, ive only been doing graffiti for a year and a half now, and i am always striving to be a better writer, thats what a real writer always strives for, yeah i dont go out and paint a lot, i know its my weak spot, but i have my reasons for not painting as much as id like too. i also cant stick with one name, but as you can see i can identify my weakness and i know what i need to work on. IM NOT PERFECT im a toy in some ways im not a cocky ego tripping kid that thinks hes all that. i can tell you right now SEYOR youve got a long way to go, idk it looks like youre painting in the suburbs to me, and you may be the illest writer in your area, but you are not amazing, im the same age as you ive been into graff a lot less of a time, but i know there are a lot of writers that are a lot better than you.

Done by me:

Done by my friend in my book:

Nice guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnaps View Post
    the minute you gain an ego is the minute you begin to lose what graffiti is really all about. im the first person to call myself a toy
    This is the exact point I was trying to make. I will call myself a toy forever, because the moment you think you've made it and you're good is when you stop trying. I'm chill as an ice cube in the arctic.

Anyway, cool stuff, keep sketching, keep up your GOOD attitude. Props for that alone.

thanks homie, much repsect for you, you really know how to paint

Boss

Sick **** no doubt but I'd like to point out that Wings is a ******. I use to have respect for you because your doing something you love and I like this art. But bro seriously? Me and my boys agree? It's not that serious, he gave you constructive criticism and you took it as If you need to 1up him in your post. Don't be so serious and no need to defend yourself when nothing positive will be gained out of it.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

My lil tag in sharpie
    Last edited by JayHaze; 08-13-2011 at 11:23 PM.
    DO WORK! BAKER 4 LIFE!

My ride:
    -Darkstar trucks
    -Bones OG 100's wheels
    -Bones reds bearings

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Sick **** no doubt but I'd like to point out that Wings is a ******. I use to have respect for you because your doing something you love and I like this art. But bro seriously? Me and my boys agree? It's not that serious, he gave you constructive criticism and you took it as If you need to 1up him in your post. Don't be so serious and no need to defend yourself when nothing positive will be gained out of it.
    I aint no ****ing ******! Its not serious to you because you dont even do it. How can you pretend to understand when your not into the subculture, trust me man theres more to it than you think. I do this because I love it yes, but I hate being told by fellow writers that my **** sucks or im just a "toy" who doesnt know what hes in at...

click to show

Those are really good.