Official Graffiti Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Graffiti Thread

Great Idea Man I'll Post Some Of My Stuff In My Black Book soon as I can get pictures of em...I only got a few places I've tagged so yeah..Id only have like 4 pictures (Im new) and Im running low on paint Bummer All I have is black and brown paint at the moment (I'll probably use that for stencils)...lol
    and yeah I know your thinking but your only 13 but yeah I started of small (and you dont need to be a certian age)...

Who here use's a gas mask? (I do)

Quote Originally Posted by -Wings-
    Great Idea Man I'll Post Some Of My Stuff In My Black Book soon as I can get pictures of em...I only got a few places I've tagged so yeah..Id only have like 4 pictures (Im new) and Im running low on paint Bummer All I have is black and brown paint at the moment (I'll probably use that for stencils)...lol
    and yeah I know your thinking but your only 13 but yeah I started of small (and you dont need to be a certian age)...

Who here use's a gas mask? (I do)
    I use a bandana. Lol I need a mask... Err cant you just go buy some paint? Krylon isnt that pricey. And you can get it at Fred Meyer even.

I sorta have a thing against racking paint so I buy all my stuff.

Hey you guys you know what would be a good idea? We should have a blackbook comp.

Toys against toys

Kings against kings

That would rule. Oh and when I say toys and kings I dont mean that in a derogatory since at all. Theres a graffing documentary called "Toys and Kings" and yeah thats sort of what im referencing to...

Also anyone have some extra time watch THIS.

this movie is dope, it really really inspired me...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5&q=style+wars
    Last edited by EnigmaticSkatin; 07-15-2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im broke It sucks I dont even have 2 bucks...lol but soon I will!(BTW once I was 9 and 8 I markered the stalls in the bathrooms...lol those were the good o'l days)

Im broke It sucks I dont even have 2 bucks...lol but soon I will!(BTW once I was 9 and 8 I markered the stalls in the bathrooms...lol those were the good o'l days)
    Crayon in hand...

Diaper on check...

Jk.

lol what age did you guys start at?

name help anynoe?

lol what age did you guys start at?

Im having trouble figuring out a name Im using a gay name at the moment (Televox)

Quote Originally Posted by underoath830
    name help anynoe?
    Name help? What do you mean? do you need help with your tag? if so what do you want?

Like... Painting help or...

Blackbooking help.

Also I would like it if someone would post instructions on how to make a good flow pen or mop.

Im having trouble figuring out a name Im using a gay name at the moment (Televox)
    Why dont you write "Wings"

My name just came to me when I was sketching a character. ZOI

Your name shouldnt be to long or else you cant tag it. But remember that you can still write whatever you want as long as you sign your peice. So its not THAT big a deal. But it should be memorable so that word gets around fast.
    Last edited by EnigmaticSkatin; 07-15-2006 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

name help anynoe?
    Help with taggin? Haha if so then yes. PM me.

Personally I think it's a seriously bad idea to post pictures of any illegal art you guys have done - this is a public forum guys.

However, black books would be awesome. I don't have any pictures of mine, and I'm pretty useless at it too. I try though

I'd love a blackbook war - I'd for sure be a toy though. It would rule though.

And Enigmatic - sweet video, thanks!

~Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Darran Nolan
    but please bear in mind the necro here is sponsored by skatekings and as such will advertise their product in a way that sounds like advise

Quote Originally Posted by Necromortis
    Personally I think it's a seriously bad idea to post pictures of any illegal art you guys have done - this is a public forum guys.

However, black books would be awesome. I don't have any pictures of mine, and I'm pretty useless at it too. I try though

I'd love a blackbook war - I'd for sure be a toy though. It would rule though.

And Enigmatic - sweet video, thanks!

~Necro
    I agree. I really really do not think you should be posting any illegals. thats a terrible idea.

And if anyone wants to battle me than im up for it. But I cant right now. No time. But in august im free so that would be cool.

you people didnt read teh other posts

you people didnt read teh other posts
    Dude? what are you smoking? I AM the other posts. Lol jk, What do you want help with I dont understand.

Retired Staff

You wanted intsructions on making a marker, I know loads of ways to make markers. This is the easiest most basic one i've learnt about. Find a bottle of some sort (Glue stick, Chap stick, Drink bottle, Medicine bottle, film canister (if it leaks fill the leak with candlewax)) Empty the bottle out and At the end of the bottle where you put the stuff in it should be the size you want your tip to be. Fill the bottle with your ink or paint and then stuff a strip of blackboard eraser in the hole of the bottle. Use glue or duct tape to put around the eraser felt to keep it in their. If the paint or ink isnt coming out try thinning your ink/paint or making the felt smaller.

Here's the first one I made, I used a sponge instead of a felt from an eraser which made the lines a bit worse, but it still worked ok.

And here's one of many instructions i found on bombingscience:

its a film canister.
    you put cotton balls or felt in it, saturate them with ink, add a very tight nib (rolled up felt) glue it a lil bit but not too much or itll wreck it.
    use stock lid if you make nib have a low enough profile.
    wrek stuff.

not hard.
    a dope way to make a marker is take an old paint marker, take the cap and nib and valve and all the extra parts besides the tube off.
    cut the tube down to like 4 inches long or so, so its real compact.
    roll up felt and pour ink in it, then add a nib and find a cap.
    caps can be made of anything, just look for roundstuff with one open end.

another awesome marker is a do it yourself flopen

you take a posterman, zig 2way glue, woodcraft, garden craft, any marker you want really with a big nib.
    all those can be found in various sizes at michaels.
    take it home, take the top and the neck off. throw the valve and **** in the trash with the watery paint you poured out of it.
    keep the cap, nib, and plastic top kind of screw on part.

set the nib aside, you might need it for a replacement on another marker.

use felt or any material you want to make a nib, and basically fold down some felt into a long rectanguler shape thatll fit in this marker. use a tiny tiny bit of krazy glue on each short side of the nib, so it doesnt clog the nib up, just enough to keep it in place.
    fill resovior with ink, screw on top with the home made nib, and cap it.

the zig markers are really easy squeezy, so you can make it drip if you want it to.

also, you can just use the stock nib instead of going through extra trouble to make one, but its more likely to fall out and leak large drops of ink all over once its slightly used.

especially on garden craft markers. those nibs fall out alot.

the end.
    Also, this is how I make my paint for my marker, it works really well. Buy some bucket paint of any colour, fill your bottle up with 2/3 of the bvucket paint and then 1/3 with paint thinner or nail polish remover. And if you want the paint to dry into walls or whatever so its hard to get off, add some brake fluid or fish oil.

Oh yea here's something I just did in my blackbook:

Last edited by long jetty; 07-16-2006 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ugh I hate only having a pen. And no camera.

I tag Skeme. I'm working on a quick tag (marker style or whatever - like a scrawl). I'm having trouble connecting the last three letters - the e.m.e. Any tips? Or just tips on tag designing in general?

Thanks,
    ~Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Darran Nolan
    but please bear in mind the necro here is sponsored by skatekings and as such will advertise their product in a way that sounds like advise

Quote Originally Posted by Necromortis
    Ugh I hate only having a pen. And no camera.

I tag Skeme. I'm working on a quick tag (marker style or whatever - like a scrawl). I'm having trouble connecting the last three letters - the e.m.e. Any tips? Or just tips on tag designing in general?

Thanks,
    ~Necro
    Skeme... Thats a dope name btw. Ill try one in my sketchbook. And just for the knowledge.

the tag your working on is called a "Handstyle"

ill post a pic tmrw if i figure anything out.

Ha ha im such a liar

I said id do this tmrw. Anyway it took about 3 minuetes to sketch it and figure out how it would all work. And if you practice you can get it done in about 30 seconds. Which is good...

LOL HA HA HA HA LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY OLD BLACK BOOK...
    WOW

Last edited by EnigmaticSkatin; 07-16-2006 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys im new to graffiti. I need to decide my name between Lime, OZ, and Wiz. I already have tags for all of them, and i like lime the best. Here are the pictures:

Lime:

OZ:

Wiz:

Tell me what you guys think. I think im going to go with either wiz or lime, sort of leaning toward lime.

P.S. Click the pictures to enlarge. I can do all of these in 5-9 seconds. Ya they are kind of sketchy, i've been practicing them all a lot, and i just did those now.
    love us!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Hey guys im new to graffiti. I need to decide my name between Lime, OZ, and Wiz. I already have tags for all of them, and i like lime the best. Here are the pictures:

Lime:

OZ:

Wiz:

Tell me what you guys think. I think im going to go with either wiz or lime, sort of leaning toward lime.

P.S. Click the pictures to enlarge. I can do all of these in 5-9 seconds. Ya they are kind of sketchy, i've been practicing them all a lot, and i just did those now.
    There all handstyles man. I cant tell, you sort of have to peice them to see how they look...

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSkatin
    There all handstyles man. I cant tell, you sort of have to peice them to see how they look...
    Like actually use that same tag in a piece? And see which looks better?
    love us!