What song are you currently listening to?! - Page 404
Page 404 of 407 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 8127

Thread: What song are you currently listening to?!

Kill your brain

wubwub

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post

I gotta thank Rev J for introducing me to these guys, they're fucking killer.

Also, way to respect the roots^ We wouldn't have the rock and metal as we know it if it weren't for guys like Muddy Waters
    You're welcome. I got hip to them because Bass Player magazine did a profile on their bassist.

Now for something a little rawer and skate orientated:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=73gxjbbem00
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

яussian

Interesting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uytYoijcF8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: Can someone just enable html on this thread

Last edited by NoSwitch; 02-13-2014 at 10:11 AM. Reason: No but can use the video tool bar button.
    我很好,也我们不是

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

angry, young & beautiful

any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

яussian

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Thats Me!

thanks to pretty sweet and GTA5 this song is always stuck in my head..

Word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcPttBj5VE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcPttBj5VE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Listening on vinyl

яussian

Thats Me!

love this song i was planning on using another of their songs for a skate edit im making but i've changed my mind and like this one better, it's just so chilled and happy

Gravity Slave Moderator

Been awhile since I rocked out to this hair band metal cover of an Al Dimeola song. This thing really kicks ass!

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Escapist

Some Mars Volta song. Sounds like transformers having an orgy put it's pretty cool I guess.

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Boss

Boob.
    - call me Aj.