Unalive, July MoM interview!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unalive, July MoM interview!

Default Unalive, July MoM interview!

Yes, here it is, Unalive's highly anticipated MoM interview. Enjoy

How and why does everyone now call you Brad? Brad Weathers? How did it start?
    Well, to answer the "Why?" it's my name. Make's sense, dunnit? But as to how, it all started with the wonder-Aussie, Dale Armour (Dr_Feelgood). I'm pretty sure he was the first/one of the first people to start calling me that. I guess it just snowballed from there.
    Sort of how some people have started calling Andrew(HVS) 'Andycakes.' Let this be record that Brad Weathers was the first to call him that.

Are you gonna run for president and make skating allowed in all states?
    Probably not. It'd be pretty sweet, but I doubt I could handle the responsiblity of poorly running a country and sending people I don't care about off to die.

How did you come up with a name as bizare as unalive?
    I think this was covered in a thread in the past, but I thought of it when I was a loser in the 'underground Yahoo' scene. I thought I was hot **** because I could run a program to kick people offline, and I signed up at a forum on the subject and that was just the first thing that came to mind. I never ditched the name, despite many attempts.

Would you rather have an unlimited supply of Chinese food, ranch dressing, or White Castle burgers?
    Tough question, B-ry. As you well know, ranch dressing is the nectar of the gods. As much as I love ranch and White Castle, I'd probably take the Chinese food. Those little, yella fellas sure know how to work wonders with chicken and pork.

What brought you to the Cafe, and what has made you stay?
    I came to this magical place long ago when I wanted to REALLY get into skateboarding. I'd say a select few people kept me coming back.

What got you into skateboarding?
    It was probably the Tony Hawk games that got me into it. Like, the first two. Also, that movie, "An Extremly Goofy Movie" was all about "College X-Games" and whatnot. Those two things were really the first taste of skateboarding I got.

What are your religious beliefs?
    I am an Atheist.

If you could skate/meet up with any members of the Cafe who would they be?
    I'd like to meet Dale Armour, Byron Moo, Bryan Easton, Andycakes, and prolly Jeffy.

When do you think you will cut your hair/re-start skating?
    I will probably cut my hair when it gets so long, I'm sitting on it everytime I need to rest my legs.
    As for the second part, I really want to start skating again, so hopefully I'll get motivated enough to do it soon.

Mr. Weathers, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
    What the hell kind of question is this? =|

(Snowjoe)If you and I hooked up and had a baby would you be down with calling it "&y"?
    I'd call anyone's kid Andy.. Unless you mean "Ampersandy."

Who's your favorite pro skater, and what about their skating and/or personality makes you enjoy watching them ride?
    Rodney Mullen has always been my favorite skater, and anyone who's seen any of his videos could see why. He's just such a phenomenal skater, and he's done so much for today's skating.

Another favorite I have is Mike Vallely. The way he perceives skateboarding is fantastic, and everything about his skating/outlook on skating is just.. inspirational.

What's your favorite style of skating, and what are you favorite tricks to do?
    Freestyle is probably my favorite style of skating for many reasons. One reason is that, well, it just looks good. Another reason is that, with street skating, if you don't have a good rail, or a nice stair set, you'll get bored. Freestyle doesn't doesn't really need any obstacles to be good. It's just a natural-looking, flowing style.

I don't really have a favorite trick to do.

Can you write/read 1337 writing??
    1 7|-|1|\||< 4|\|Y0|\|3 \\/\\/|-|0 |-|45 5|O3|\|7 //\//\0|23 7|-|4|\| 7\\/\\/3|\|7Y //\//\1|\|(_)735 0|\| 4 (0//\//\|O(_)73|2 |<|\|0\\/\\/5 |-|0\\/\\/ 70 |\|07 0|\||_Y |234|) |_337, |3(_)7 |33 |=|_(_)3|\|7 1|\| 5|O34|<1|\|9 17 45 \\/\\/3|_|_. 17'5 4 51//\//\|O|_3 |_4|\|9(_)493 70 937 |)0\\/\\/|\|, 45 57(_)|O1|) 4|\||) J(_)\/3|\|1|_3 17 15.

|=(_)|\| |=4(7: |_337 \\/\\/45 574|273|) |3Y 4|\| 3|O1|_3|O71( |<1|) \\/\\/|-|3|\| |-|3 |-|4|) 4 |=17 47 |-|15 |<3Y|304|2|). 7|-|3 |\|(_)//\//\|33|25 4|\||) 5Y//\//\|30|_5 |-|3 |O|23553|) \\/\\/|-|1|_3 5\\/\\/4|_|_0\\/\\/1|\|9 |-|15 0\\/\\/|\| 70|\|9(_)3 \/49(_)3|_Y |2353//\//\|3|_3|) \\/\\/0|2|)5. 7|-|3 //\//\0|23 Y0(_) |<|\|0\\/\\/!

Translation: I think anyone who has spent more than twenty minutes on a computer knows how to not only read leet, but be fluent in speaking it as well. It's a simple language to get down, as stupid and juvenile it is.

Fun Fact: Leet was started by an epileptic kid when he had a fit at his keyboard. The numbers and symbols he pressed while swallowing his own tongue vaguely resembled words. THE MORE YOU KNOW!

[I used the NG 1337 Translator to save time.]

What'd you do with that autographed Brian Sumner Deck and DVD you won?
    The deck is in my basement/bedroom. The DVD, the first day I got it in the mail, I watched it immediately. Then I was like, "Is that frickin'.. Stephen Baldwin? He has a career still? What are YOU doing here?"
    I was surprised to see such a no-talent ass clown in the video. Now, the DVD is put away in my mini-safe, as I have a friend who is not only a clepto, but collecting autographs from numerous celebrities.

You've taken a break from skating a while back and then returned to it(early too I believe). How has that worked out for you? Changed style, new tricks?
    I'm actually still on that break. I tried to return, and was pretty convinced that I had, but I still haven't REALLY gotten back into it. I wish I had, though. I keep putting it off, and I miss it.

Do you still skate? If not, why did you give up?
    It started out as just a break, but soon that break turned into a spell, and now it's an era. It's been almost a year since I REALLY skated, and I just haven't admitted that I don't skate anymore. Like said in about 12 questions so far, I want to get back into it, I just lack the motivation and time.

Do you like the moon? If not would you like to join my quest to destroy it?
    I actually love the moon, stars, and space in general. Brad Weathers is a hopeless dreamer. I like looking into space and imagining what it'd be like to be able to travel to distant planets and discover intelligent life forms. I refuse to believe that the human race is the only intelligent life forms in the entire universe. It's such a large, vast space that it's almost impossible. It's like going to Compton and hoping to not run into a black person. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

What is the approximate speed of a full matured male ostrich?
    Apple.

AH

Unalive wants to meet me :O

Wow, I feel ashamed that Brad got an interview like that, he deserves more. Oh well, his responses were entertaining at least. Congrats on getting member of the month Mr. Weathers!
    There's time to rest when you're dead
    Let's Live

Quote Originally Posted by bkolvolcom19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred Sled
    Probably not. I think phlap is right. The guys would end up wearing tight spandex. That would be disgusting
    yeah but most likely if they have a mens skateboarding in the olympics they will have womens also...so yeah

unalive is a legend =]

wasnt the best one to read at all, probably because the Q's were wank. Decent read though, cheers.

Why did people not take the time and get some good questions.
    [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/LockDown2/kotchsigcopy.jpg[/IMG]
    [Pathtek4] 9:05 pm: DO WORK son!

that was the strangest interview i have ever read.

At least he had fun with the answers.

angry, young & beautiful

YAY. Wow those were some ****** questions, haha.

I love you bradypoo.
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

T.R.E.A.M.

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r
    YAY. Wow those were some ****** questions, haha.

I love you bradypoo.
    Word, Andycakes. I was very tempted to Deaf my interview. =\
    I always felt bad for the kids who had to share their faces with sad teenagers across the world who found something to fill their loss, without ever addressing the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by unalive View Post
    I want Jesus riding through a field of locust flowers on the back of an animal that's 1/3 beetle, 1/3 hippo, and 1/3 platypus, while 50 winged midgets with spear guns hunt flamingo-sharks.

Very nice interview. It was probably the strangest lot of Q's I've ever read but hey! It's all in good fun.

Credit to Etnieskater
    Quote Originally Posted by infernomax
    Sorry man , but that was extremely bad, Especially the singing... Far out..
    One time i saw a dog eating its own SHlT at the park, at that was the crappiest thing that ive witnessed until i heard your song
    Quote Originally Posted by ooder
    rhys, lovvvvvveeeees the c*ck
    Goals By October X=Got it /=Almost

[ ] Fakie Flip
    [ / ] Heelflip
    [ ] Ollie a 4 stair
    [ / ] Varial Kickflip
    [ / ] 360 Flip
    [ / ] 360 Shove it

Atleast I asked a legitamit question.

Wow- that was not the interview that unalive deserves, we should do another.

Sweet interview. My lung near collapsed from laughing. Dont know why.

You still didn't reveal yourself

Still, sweet interview. One to go down in the books for sure.

Banned

yeh its sucks

:/ i think we should do another interview too... brad is too cool for this one.

Cafe Dream Team <3

T.R.E.A.M.

This interview is fine. Let it be a reminder to ask better questions in the future, if FC_GB's wasn't enough.
    I always felt bad for the kids who had to share their faces with sad teenagers across the world who found something to fill their loss, without ever addressing the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by unalive View Post
    I want Jesus riding through a field of locust flowers on the back of an animal that's 1/3 beetle, 1/3 hippo, and 1/3 platypus, while 50 winged midgets with spear guns hunt flamingo-sharks.

angry, young & beautiful

Someone shouldve asked:

"show me a picture of you or i'll kill your kids when you have them"

not so much a question as a demand. =D
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

We are NOT doing another interview.

Quote Originally Posted by le electric chr
    We are NOT doing another interview.
    Is that for unalive or are all motm interviews over?