johnny16tx, August MoM!!

Thread: johnny16tx, August MoM!!

Default johnny16tx, August MoM!!

Here it is here it is, the awaited interview is finally here. Congrats on taking this month's MoM johnny.

Whats your best / tech-est trick?
    I have a few. Ill list the 2 best. The first one is kinda like a 900 but insted of spinning 2 and a half rotations you spin nollie 360 then you add a heelflip. So its nollie bs 360 heelflip. Or of course my baby switch 360flip. Even though me and her had a fall out a few weeks ago....Shes back and better then ever..Its amazing how much 20dollars will improve a relationship
    What spot would you skate if you had the chance?

If you could skate with anyone on the cafe, who would it be and why?
    Theres about 15 people or so but ill list the first few that come off the top of my head.So sorry if i forget anyone.First off my sleep over fuzzy bunnyboyfriend robby, then jesse "antihero777* but only if he brings me some bagged milk and moose since thats all canadians own. Then aymeric becouse well we all know why. He makes the best french toast duhhhh. Then stevie becouse hes a sparrow. Necro so i can beat him and skate and do nollie gazelles infront of him and make him cry. Then keith butterfield becouse hes crazy. Mike becouse he needs to teach me though damnd pressureflip tricks. Callum but he wouldnt want to skate with me. He would most likely shake my hand and throw me down southbanks 7. Also id love to skate with darran becouse of his english charm.

Do you have any other hobbies besides skateboarding that you will be willing to share with us?
    wankatron was a fun video game for awhile. But after hours of play my wrist got hurt and i forgot how to do indygrabs. But besides that i enjoy spending time with my girlfriend..Even thought shes not a hobby. But on a serious note i'd have to say photography and filming. Which is what im going to collage for in about a year. If i can pass geometry....

If you took every piece of footage you ever posted. How much time would it add up to?
    If i took every piece of footage i ever posted and added it into one long video your eyes would bleed and your brain would explode.

What's Texas like? (Basically, what's the Texas skate scene like or what's in like around your town/city?, haha)

Its awsome. Everybody has stars on their boots and wears cowboy hats.... just kidding. Acturally its pretty good. Alot of skaters are starting to come out of the local scene. Such as cody mcentire,ryan holloway,josh johnson,ryan strader,chris ozborn. And the spots are pretty good as well.
    How does your ordinary day look like?
    Wake up at 7:32. And a wee and put some cloths on. Get in my mothers car (since im a loser and dont have a social security card making it near impossible to get a permit to drive). Then i drive to school. Once im there i sit though 3 classes and eat lunch at 1:30. Then i see my girlfriend. Finish out one more class and leave school around 4:20pm. Once im home i check emails. Then go skateboarding from 5pm to about 8pm or so depending on the weather or what im skating. Come inside and shower. And log onto this website and talk to people hoping im not flamed in any threads cough. stinky allergies...

How did you feel when you received so much hate from a lot of people on this Cafe? How did you respond to it? Did you ever think of leaving?
    I loved it. I remember back when i first got nominated for motm the first time. I got flamed for about 2pages straight from a mod at the time. Then my girlfriend saw and started getting into it with the doctor. which was odd becouse he told her to die and such. But no hard feelings doc even thought you hate me. But to be honest i never considered leaving. There were to many good people on this site to leave becouse a few bad ones. But there was a point in time i thought i HAD to leave because i was going to get banned. Luckly that never happened.

Besides how fun it is generally speaking, what are the experiences you would like to thank skating for having made you go through the most ? And how do you think your life would be nowadays if you had never stepped on a skateboard for the first time ?

Meeting alot of great people that help me out loads when i need things. My life would be alot different if i had never skated. I remember before i skated i loved pokemon and gundam wing model kits.....But that was back in 2001. So i dont know how id be now. Most likely playing halo 3 naked.

If you could go back in the future and meet anyone, who would you meet and why?
    Id meet gene wilder back in the willy wonka days. Or chris farley. Mostly id meet alot of actors and such. Or 2 of my heros. Johnny thunders and joe strummer.

How'd you find skaterscafe and why did you stay?

Just like everybody is finding it now. Searching starbucks on google.
    Acturally from misterck's youtube

You have a HUGE bag of tricks...Did they just come naturally, or did you work on each one constantly till you got it, then moved on to another trick?
    They kind of just came natural. I live at a place with only flat ground so thats what ive been forced to skate for 5days out of a week. which led to learning tricks.
    As for switch tricks thats becouse i got hurt and was forced to skate with my right foot forward.

(at this point in the interview i was forced to put pants on and go to school. The following answers are filled out hours after the first ones)

What type of skating do you enjoy the most?
    I enjoy everytype of skating. But sometimes it feels better to do a endover then a kickflip ya know?
    I honestly love all types but if i HAD to stick with only one type i might pick freestyle becouse theres so many combos and endless tricks.. also freestyle is one big family.

How are your transition skating abilities, and park flow?
    ha ha and ha i havent skated a legit park in over 6months. Last time i did i learned fs airs on a 8foot
    heres a older video of me at a park
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4gTuQwkCM

What got you into skateboarding, and then got you into tech/freestyle?
    Ive always skated tech mainly becouse im not very good at stairs..acturally i shouldnt say that. but their not as fun. Im not sure what regot me into tech but im pretty sure it was alex mouls on video or aymerics flat land videos.
    also for freestyle
    i remember back in june my friend sent me a link to a crazy tech skater which i didnt know of. turns out it was mr darran nolan. After watching his part 4times through i knew thats how i wanted to skate. But what suprised me most was callums nh pogo up the box or his nh pogo combo down south banks.
    After i saw that i knew i wanted to try my best to learn those crazy combos.

Are you going to college?
    I am going to acc which is a local college. After i get credits there i will tranfer to a video editing school.

What did you go through to get you as far as you are today?

from 7th grade till 10th grade i skated NEARLY 5hours a day and ended up getting sponsored by a local skatepark and coz hardware. which motivated me to get stuff done. Currently im motivated by heavell and skate culture shop. And i just got rehyped becouse chris dyer *art director of satori and creation skateboards* is hyped on my skating and might put in a word for me over at the highgrade dist. Sorry if that didnt answer the question.

Do you think you will be teaching your son skating if you have one?
    Ill teach him if its what he wants to do. I hate parents that try to mold their children after them. But of course ill give him a lil board to mess around on.
    I SWEAR IF HES NOT THE NEXT SHECKLER HE IS NOT GETTING ANYMORE DINNER.

Is it skating which motivates you to get up and out of bed in the morning?
    Yes and No. Sometimes my girlfriend motivates me. Sometimes skating. Other times I wake up at 6am just to see the sun rise. Depends more so on the day I guess.

Have you ever gone a day without doing a single SW tre since you learned 'em?
    LOL
    this interview wouldnt be the same without a switch 360flip question. Acturally i spend nearly 2months learning that trick. And since then no i dont think i have.minus the days i do souly freestyle.

Also thank you everybody on the cafe who nominated and voted for me.
    Id like to give shout outs to sexy man rob,my canadian friend jesse,max,stevie,callum,mario,christian,gloria,tim ,g skates,dumbdog,atrain,and andy

SORRY FOR NOT COMING TO THE SLEEP OVER ROBBY MY MOM WONT DRIVE ME

Video of me

and heres some pictures

Yeah johhny16tx!!!

That was awesome, Dylan. Congrats. Haha, that park video was pretty d*mn good.

That last gif/sequence thing won't work for me

Congrats and great interview. Your video is sick.

And thanks for mentioning me

ALL HAIL TO HANNIBAL! GREATEST MILITARY MIND IN HISTORY!

Hahah...I like how I'm only referred to as your Canadian friend.

Loved the interview though
    All hail Brian! King of Turd Mountain! And his faithfull court jester, Robby!

Yay! Best member of the month yet

=O dylan jones! you promised to answer those sleepover questions, but you didn't! promise breaker. i hate you. you and robby can go run away to a far far away land without the cafe and i wouldn't care, i guess robby doesn't love me anymore. i hate you both now. rawr.

JK! hahaha yeah.. right as if i could hate robby and you.
    nice interview, i am upset you didn't answer the sleepover questions though, i told you he wouldn't pick those for you to answer ... and you didn't say anything to him about it either :| ...loser. haha not.

Cafe Dream Team <3

Cafe Fuzz

Brilliant interview! Great read Dylan! Glad to get to know you better!

Good job LEC, way to put it all together!

The video was just plain sick, you got a style that just speaks ''DYLAN WAS HERE"!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

congrats johnny
    http://www.youtube.com/terence123trh

R.I.P JJH

Quote Originally Posted by acidsk8er14 View Post
    omg man
    dude im sorry but i might as well tear off both of your legs before you become the next chris haslam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati via msn
    yeah i learned how to uhh bone? them

grrr. your mom doesn't like me anymore since that incident with the pinapple huh?

I think I could've answered those questions for Dylan, thats how much I know Dylan, I know him inside and out, take that how you want to, but don't take it like Dylan does....

I love you Dylan!

congrats dylan. sick video too!

hahaha funny interview man, enjoyed reading it, vid at the end was sick aswell! keep shreddin!
    big l rest in peace

Congratz Dylan (that is your name right? I keep on forgetting!)

Your my favoritest person on this cafe =D

Now go order me some 360 flips will ya?

great stuff. you so desreved it =]

Congrats Dylan! That was a good read. Awesome video as always.
    James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." <3

Love you, Pops.
    March 22nd, 1956 - June 24th, 2012.

a cloud moves in
    rain falls, thunder strikes
    and sunshine breaks through the clouds.

great job

that video kicks so much ass, you rock johnny!!

thank you everybody
    im glad so many people acturally like how this turned out
    i was hoping my personality came out ok and not to lame

Best interview yet!

Congrats dylan!

how come there isn't even a september member of the month nomination thread? We're halfway through October