! Game Of S.N.O.W. !
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ! Game Of S.N.O.W. !

Exclamation ! Game Of S.N.O.W. !

OK last season we were talking about having a game of S.N.O.W and maybe we can get it going again...

READ THIS POST TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

OK, Here are the Rules...(Still getting worked on)
    -All submissions must be YOUTUBE
    -You will have 5 Days to get your footage uploaded for the trick. If Failed to do this, you will get an Automatic letter

Me and Dave (Etnieskater) Will be the Judges. And Running This.

Most Likely This will be Jump Only, And the size of the Jump, ect. Will all depend on how many people Join and what there Capabilities Are...Once We Figure all of that Out, I will Re-Edit and Post the Official Rules. So KEEP POSTED

People Already IN:
    DVSkater0991
    Etnieskater
    soxsuk182
    Last edited by DVSkater0991; 11-10-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: changing title...

Ben don't be hating of course I'm in, to dominate you!

We should get some kinks out and stuff, like if it's one obstacle type that most mountain have (Jump, box, rail) or any of the three to be set, and if the size of the jump a 360 is set on is like 5 feet off the ground, or the gap is 5 feet..then you have to match on something 5 feet or bigger. Just my opinion but man your running it!

So thats two of us? What the hell!
    R.I.P. Jake "JHH" Miller. Always remember those late night Halo 3 drunk as balls matches!

Haha CHANGE THE TITLE OF IT TO GAME OF SNOW! People will notice...

OK, Im not good at Rails and Boxes...Im more of Jumps and atuff...ya know...But we will see..I work on the weekend..so i will have to see what i can do for stuff like boxes and stuff...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DVSkater0991
    Haha CHANGE THE TITLE OF IT TO GAME OF SNOW! People will notice...

OK, Im not good at Rails and Boxes...Im more of Jumps and atuff...ya know...But we will see..I work on the weekend..so i will have to see what i can do for stuff like boxes and stuff...lol
    Ok then it can just be jumps. Man anyone want in this? :S I'll change the title, should we do it in this section or the comps?

Edit: Nice you changed it
    R.I.P. Jake "JHH" Miller. Always remember those late night Halo 3 drunk as balls matches!

this section..because the Comps are for Skating..Just Sticky this and tell people..lol

this section..because the Comps are for Skating..Just Sticky this and tell people..lol
    Nah man I think it will get more views unstickied, do people even read stickies? lol

Turbo Raptor!

This could be awesome! I get 2 days off a week from instructing to work on some awesome tricks to throw in haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Great Colonel Sanders
    I'm too drunk, to taste this chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdc
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

So thats 3 of us? yay! lol

Turbo Raptor!

Yeah we would definatly have to have rules on sizes and things, I mean I could go and hit something at Louise off a 50ft wedge which other people wouldn't have access to at their local hills possibly. Who knows.
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe
    Yeah we would definatly have to have rules on sizes and things, I mean I could go and hit something at Louise off a 50ft wedge which other people wouldn't have access to at their local hills possibly. Who knows.
    I think we should put a limit on the size of the small jump. Like I said up there if I were to hit a front 7 over the 20ft kicker at my local park, someone may not have access, and should we make a rule that it has to be *Matched* and a jump the same size or bigger?

Hopefully we do get a game where everyone is sort of advanced in park boarding, I'd like to be able to push myself in matches and sets

Turbo Raptor!

Bit unrelated here but where abouts you ride in BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe
    Bit unrelated here but where abouts you ride in BC?
    Apex Resort, Big White Resort, and Crystal Mountain.

I had a pass to Crystal my first season, last and this year pass to Apex. Went to Big White like 6 times last year, was ranked in Transworlds top 20 resorts in North America for a few different things.

If you were thinking Whistler lol no But I'd like to drive there this season with a few friends.

Turbo Raptor!

Quote Originally Posted by Etnieskater
    Apex Resort, Big White Resort, and Crystal Mountain.

I had a pass to Crystal my first season, last and this year pass to Apex. Went to Big White like 6 times last year, was ranked in Transworlds top 20 resorts in North America for a few different things.

If you were thinking Whistler lol no But I'd like to drive there this season with a few friends.
    Nah I wasnt thinking there I was hoping either Kimberly, Panorama or Fernie cos I get free riding there haha. I was thinking of going to Big White this season seeing as its meant to be awesome.

Well it all really depends on How Big/Small people have access to. We can't Jump to Conclusions yet..we only have 3 people....Dave could you sticky this for me please??? haha

Well it all really depends on How Big/Small people have access to. We can't Jump to Conclusions yet..we only have 3 people....Dave could you sticky this for me please??? haha
    Changed title, stickied...and theres a link in my sig Hopefully we can get a few more people.

Im back

and i MIGHT enter, but i dont have full access to a hill. I used to, but snowboarding got banned 2 years ago.

I have no plans on changing my signature image.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario
    Im back

and i MIGHT enter, but i dont have full access to a hill. I used to, but snowboarding got banned 2 years ago.
    Welcome back, that sucks about the banning.

Do you get snow in your yard in the winter seasons? I think were making this jump only..

I tink Jump only will be Good....Well once we figure out how many people are in this and what are there capabilities, then i will write the Rules and Such...

EDIT: I Re-edited It..So Keep Looking back at the first post for Updates Everyone!
    Last edited by DVSkater0991; 10-24-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etnieskater
    Welcome back, that sucks about the banning.

Do you get snow in your yard in the winter seasons? I think were making this jump only..
    I get good amounts of snow, actually.

On this really small hill, i can come from the side maybe and go off the launch ramp.

I have no plans on changing my signature image.

Aaaaah, I don't have access to snow for a long while so I can't join, but if I could I would!

This'll be good to watch.