! Game Of S.N.O.W. ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ! Game Of S.N.O.W. !

Quote Originally Posted by pooldogfromoz
    Aaaaah, I don't have access to snow for a long while so I can't join, but if I could I would!

This'll be good to watch.
    You probably just got out of snow...
    R.I.P. Jake "JHH" Miller. Always remember those late night Halo 3 drunk as balls matches!

Turbo Raptor!

Can't wait for this now, I really wanna improve my park riding this year anyway so could be cool. Gonna have to think of some stupid moves to set now haha.

I remember playing this last year with a bunch of guys in the park, so we're all pretty even and my mate then decides on his sets to throw in a cork 7 and switch 9. We were done at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Great Colonel Sanders
    I'm too drunk, to taste this chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdc
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe
    Can't wait for this now, I really wanna improve my park riding this year anyway so could be cool. Gonna have to think of some stupid moves to set now haha.

I remember playing this last year with a bunch of guys in the park, so we're all pretty even and my mate then decides on his sets to throw in a cork 7 and switch 9. We were done at that point.
    Well, at least you were practicing on a jump where a switch 9 is possible I'd like to learn fs 9s this year, I had 540s almost consistent and had landed about 3 fs 7s.

If you say what about backside? I say "I can only bs 360 ;p"
    R.I.P. Jake "JHH" Miller. Always remember those late night Halo 3 drunk as balls matches!

Turbo Raptor!

Haha I wanna work on bs 7's and 9's this season. I cant spin fs to save my life, I just end up all over the place.
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

Haha I wanna work on bs 7's and 9's this season. I cant spin fs to save my life, I just end up all over the place.
    everytime I hit a kicker bigger then like 5 feet or w/e and it's frontside I always grab, it's easier for me. I can never grab backside 360s, I can backside melon and indy, whenever I try a 360 bs grab I eat it

I plane suck at Spins..You guys will prolly get me..

Im more of a downhill kind of guy. going fast. And Lanuching off small jumps and such that are offf trails..haha...

O Yeah!..I updated some Rules..Hey Etnieskater since your mod and all, feel free to change and/or add anything to those rules...Thanks DooD.

Turbo Raptor!

I wanna learn 1 foot 3's, but I keep thinking of the amount of directions my back leg could break in by doing it

I wanna learn 1 foot 3's, but I keep thinking of the amount of directions my back leg could break in by doing it
    I think you would have to like grab your board while spinning one footers. I havent seen any one foot spins, on that new Nomis/stepchild movie called Child Support Scotty Vine does a one foot backflip

Turbo Raptor!

I dunno I pretty much have them on flat, like just skating along and do it after getting off lift or something you just gotta whip the front foot hard but the thought of bailing it on a 15ft kicker doesnt seem so fun.

I cant remember who it was but theres been attempts at 1 foot rodeos and 7's, crazy people.

I can do Flatground Spins, but i can't do them in the air..there hard for me...

Quote Originally Posted by DVSkater0991
    I can do Flatground Spins, but i can't do them in the air..there hard for me...
    It's all about the head motion IMO. If you move your head, your body kind of aligns itself. Winding up and moving the head are so important. You just have to do the 180s and see which way to spin feels better and start to learn 360s off of jumps. Smaller the jump, easier the wind up.

Yeah i mean I know how to spin and all, but You know when im in the air i freak out..HAHA

OMG! MORE PEOPLE! PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG LIKE I DIDN!! AHHH!! hha

Ok we have i think like 3 people...Maybe four i dunno..

If your interested, post and i will add you to the list...Please i wanna get this going again this year! Trust me it will be awesome! so if you snowboard Post herE! haha Put this in your sig like i did! haha

im interested in doing this, IF we could make it so that a you need at least an 10" flatrail!

Well ill put your name on the list...The Rules are still getting worked out...

I put jump only and i didn't mean too..i will add your name to the list though..

Once we figure out everyone who is doing this...Then we will work out the Kinks...

bump this so we can get more to joinnn??
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?p=709536&posted=1#post709536"]GAME OF SNOW![/URL]

haha! Well dude if you wanna help, then put this in your sig like i did! lol..its still a bit early..dn't worry bout it son! we will get some more homies..haha

Yea hopefully, mountain opens in 17 days for me

I hate you DAVE!!!!

HAHA im just kidding..yeah a mountain opened for me, but one trail..

you guys are luckky nothing open here and no sign of snow yet either

and this has been in my siggy
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?p=709536&posted=1#post709536"]GAME OF SNOW![/URL]