Antwuan Dixon arrested - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Antwuan Dixon arrested

Quote Originally Posted by BlindReaper987 View Post
    That hardly makes any sense. If you got busted with that **** like Antuwan then YOU'D be the one in trouble. Besides, even if you didn't get caught, drugs can screw you over in many other ways.

1. You can't support a family or yourself because you're spending your entire paycheck on drugs and alcohol instead of the bills you need to pay in order to have a roof over your head.

2. it ruins your health and some drugs like cocaine and heroin can easily kill you.

3. you can become physically and psychologically hooked. its not the kind of habit like biting your nails or cracking your knuckles; nothing like that. you can become a slave to drugs, and when that happens, you have pretty much no backbone to get help and quit.

i hope im not gonna turn this into a whole drug debate thread cause i know how much some of you love drug thread :-p. point is that antuwan better wake up and start turning his life around. he's setting a bad example, especially to people who admire and look up to him. if he keeps this up, hell never be the same antwuan dixon we know him as ever again.

Why do i get the feeling you are like 12 years old? There are tons of people in the world that smoke marijuana. Even doctors and other professionals. However they only do it during their free time and not when they need to do something important. It is all in how you use it. And just have your priorities straight. And you can't help your family? Wow. You are a very stereotypical person.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindReaper987 View Post
    That hardly makes any sense. If you got busted with that **** like Antuwan then YOU'D be the one in trouble. Besides, even if you didn't get caught, drugs can screw you over in many other ways.

1. You can't support a family or yourself because you're spending your entire paycheck on drugs and alcohol instead of the bills you need to pay in order to have a roof over your head.

2. it ruins your health and some drugs like cocaine and heroin can easily kill you.

3. you can become physically and psychologically hooked. its not the kind of habit like biting your nails or cracking your knuckles; nothing like that. you can become a slave to drugs, and when that happens, you have pretty much no backbone to get help and quit.

i hope im not gonna turn this into a whole drug debate thread cause i know how much some of you love drug thread :-p. point is that antuwan better wake up and start turning his life around. he's setting a bad example, especially to people who admire and look up to him. if he keeps this up, hell never be the same antwuan dixon we know him as ever again.
    haha k

theres a big difference between abusing drugs and using drugs.

Abusing drugs
    - being under the influence when you have something important to do
    - drinking and driving
    - spending money that could be spent on important things like repairing your house or buying food for your family (like you said)

tons of people smoke bud, it doesn't mean they're suffering for it...I have friends that toke up every day and still have amazing grades in school and are incredible athletes

also, drugs like marijuana, shrooms, LSD, are not physically addictive, meaning if I smoke weed every day for a year, and then suddenly stop, I don't go through withdrawl systems like a heroin addict would.

weed is psychologically addictive, same as anything else in the world...If you play skate every day from 7 PM till 9 PM, and one day you have to work overtime and miss that time, you'll be wanting to skate.

also, weed isn't necessarily BAD for you, but it's not good. There's a misconception that smoking a j is like smoking 10 cigarettes or whatever, which is obviously not true. If you compare someone like my friend (lets call him Bob) who has been smoking a gram a day for 2 years (that'd be about 2 js I guess.) to my friend that smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a week for 2 years (lets call her cathy) it's way more obvious that she has been smoking cigs, as opposed to Bob, with minimal lung damage

I don't do marijuana, but my friend did, he's like 12 years old too!
    (These pics were from like a year ago)

Different ways to take a hit:

Wispy Fingers

Dragon Breath

Crazed Villian

Alright. I never said drugs are bad, but they should still free Antwuan.

Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    yes it does. your lame.
    hes lame? your lame you do drugs your stupid killing brain cells and you think your smart? you wait. that crap will screw you over in the future dont matter if you do it in secret or not smart people dont do drugs but how would you know your obviously not smart enough to analize what i just said

Quote Originally Posted by ricta_rules View Post
    hes lame? your lame you do drugs your stupid killing brain cells and you think your smart? you wait. that crap will screw you over in the future dont matter if you do it in secret or not smart people dont do drugs but how would you know your obviously not smart enough to analize what i just said
    I guarantee you come across people that smoke marijuana daily and yet, you wouldn't know because they would only use it for recreational use.

and you're not smart enough to spell analyze right

i can guarantee that if you smoke weed every once in a while it will not "screw you over in the future"

Shouldn't you be jerking off to some DARE commercials or something?

you wouldnt have to worry about getting caught with drugs..if you never done them in the first place...

i would expect this to happen...baker is all drunks,pot heads, and etc..

but is whats andrew reynolds??

simply dont do drugs..you wont have to fear on getting caught..or bieng paranoid..besides....you move to bigger things..

my friend..was stuck on pot...then moved to cocaine..and now he cant get off meth...and is nearly ****ing dying..

just dont do drugs..at all...JUST DONT DO THEM>>
    your body begins to gain more immune to the drug....and gets used to it..makeing you look for the feeling again..and you move up to a something stronger..and eventually your body just dies...

weed doesnt cause cancer....its the smoke..
    either way..smoke is the cause of cancer..and dont try to prove me wrong either..my friend joel has cancer..

He deserves it. being such an ass.

Calling someone stupid when your post is full of grammatical errors is stupid in itself. Your post should read:

"He's lame? You're lame, you do drugs. You're stupid, killing brain cells and you think you're smart? You wait. That crap will screw you over in the future it doesn't matter if you do it in secret or not. Smart people don't do drugs. But how would you know you're obviously not smart enough to comprehend what I just said."

Nobody who is "smart" will "analize" what you just said. Full of FAIL.

黒 キリスト

I do drugs its not hidden thing about me, half my family knows it (hell thats who has it and shares it with me). Only thing wrong with me is memory problems but I always had that even when I was 10.

But drugs don't screw anything up, its possible to do drugs and turn out fine (look at rappers like B.G. Snoop Dogg, etc. They do drugs and they make millions and have a successful career for years). The only way for it to screw your future over is if you let it, always being high and spending all your money and time to get high then thats the only way drugs (any drugs) can screw you over. Well thats the way I see it.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    I do drugs its not hidden thing about me, half my family knows it (hell thats who has it and shares it with me). Only thing wrong with me is memory problems but I always had that even when I was 10.

But drugs don't screw anything up, its possible to do drugs and turn out fine (look at rappers like B.G. Snoop Dogg, etc. They do drugs and they make millions and have a successful career for years). The only way for it to screw your future over is if you let it, always being high and spending all your money and time to get high then thats the only way drugs (any drugs) can screw you over. Well thats the way I see it.
    i dont think musicians count, haha

Quote Originally Posted by drtbk933 View Post
    not trying to argue but how can you be smart and do drugs at the same time? that doesn't make sense
    One day you'll understand. When you are of the age to make decisions for yourself, and can accept full responsibility (legally and financially, morally, emotionally etc.) for them, you'll also be able to comprehend that there is recreational, responsible drug use, and then there is abuse. I'm not saying I think everyone should go out and use drugs, but I am saying, if you do, moderation, education and responsibility is key.
    Merging doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by vansokc View Post

weed doesnt cause cancer....its the smoke..
    either way..smoke is the cause of cancer..and dont try to prove me wrong either..my friend joel has cancer..
    There's no need to attempt to prove you wrong, there's mountains of scientific evidence/research that suffices to achieve that. I'm sorry your friend has cancer, that's gotta be rough. Did you know that the medicinal use of marijuana has been proven to actually cause tumors to shrink? Did you also know that there's no substantiated claims of any physiological carcinogenic reaction to the smoke? It's no more harmful than the air you breathe everyday. The tar/resin however will have an impact on your overall cardiovascular health, but that's balanced by a healthy diet and regular exercise.
    Last edited by psyonix; 08-20-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [SIGPIC]http://www.skaterscafe.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17666&dateline=1218269530[/SIGPIC]

1. This thread is old
    2. It's gotten quite off topic
    and
    3. The cafe doesn't allow drug disussions

Rev.