• No

60 81.08%
  • Still no

9 12.16%
  • Meh

4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.35%
Page 3064 of 3084 FirstFirst ... 20642564296430143054306230633064306530663074 ... LastLast
Results 61,261 to 61,280 of 61667

Thread: Post your random thought.

Caveman

Farewell douchebag....
    Dr. Scott Atlas resigns from Trump administration
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/polit...rce/index.html
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

God

Anyone catch the new Deathwish video? I was kinda disappointed...expected a bit more, didnt even get a job dickson part....Kirbys footage was dope though, foy destroyed as always

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

"Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

He did not see that coming LOL

Retired Staff

I still laugh every time I see it.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Word.

I'd rather be addicted to a controller than addicted to a bottle like a good portion of my friends

Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Anyone catch the new Deathwish video? I was kinda disappointed...expected a bit more, didnt even get a job dickson part....Kirbys footage was dope though, foy destroyed as always
    I feel like they've been lacking the past few years tbh, they know that they have a diehard following in the industry so they don't have to try nearly as hard, baker 4 felt like a tour video to me. Just didn't have the same impact as baker 3 and BHAD for me, but then again I'm not 11-14 anymore

Plus I had a couple friends that met The Boss on different occasions that said he acted like a self entitled prick. But, I don't know what I expected when everybody has called him the Boss for 20 years

Skate Pirate

How's everyone doing?

Caveman

Doing well here on the left coast. My family is all healthy and happy if not a little stir crazy. We had a nice Thanksgiving with just immediate family... then we got locked down... again.

Getting pissed with our man IQ45 and his denials about the election. He's putting people's lives in danger.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/07/us/mi...rnd/index.html

No skating, just working... and I'm really thankful that I'm working. The demand at food banks is off the charts.

I hope that everybody else here is healthy and happy and... maybe a little skating?
    Last edited by Neanderthal1; 12-07-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Doing well here on the left coast. My family is all healthy and happy if not a little stir crazy. We had a nice Thanksgiving with just immediate family... then we got locked down... again.

Getting pissed with our man IQ45 and his denials about the election. He's putting people's lives in danger.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/07/us/mi...rnd/index.html

No skating, just working... and I'm really thankful that I'm working. The demand at food banks is off the charts.

I hope that everybody else here is healthy and happy and... maybe a little skating?
    I went skiing yesterday. I had hopes that the staggered ticket issuing would keep things less crowded, but not on a weekend, first good weekend of the season. Ski patrol tried their best to keep reminding people to put the masks back on every time though the lift line but gave up about 1PM. I left shortly after that. The common areas of the lodge were also total super spreader conditions. I had KN95 on kinda hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. Not going back until after President's Day unless I can sneak out of work on a weekday. Not easy to do when it's a 3 hour drive to get to the resorts from here.

Mango Mussolini knows he's going to jail as soon as he's no longer a sitting President. Probably the only other place he is safe from the Russian oligarchs he owes billions to. He already tried to bomb Iran but the adults in the room didn't go for it. last resort will be to try to declare martial law and order an election do over conducted by the military. There are actually elected GOP officials saying they are on board with that. We gotta purge that shit out and try them all for treason when we get control of the football.

Word.

Mango Mussolini might be the best one I've ever heard

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    I went skiing yesterday. I had hopes that the staggered ticket issuing would keep things less crowded, but not on a weekend, first good weekend of the season. Ski patrol tried their best to keep reminding people to put the masks back on every time though the lift line but gave up about 1PM. I left shortly after that. The common areas of the lodge were also total super spreader conditions. I had KN95 on kinda hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. Not going back until after President's Day unless I can sneak out of work on a weekday. Not easy to do when it's a 3 hour drive to get to the resorts from here.

Mango Mussolini knows he's going to jail as soon as he's no longer a sitting President. Probably the only other place he is safe from the Russian oligarchs he owes billions to. He already tried to bomb Iran but the adults in the room didn't go for it. last resort will be to try to declare martial law and order an election do over conducted by the military. There are actually elected GOP officials saying they are on board with that. We gotta purge that shit out and try them all for treason when we get control of the football.
    Personally I'd be amused if Martial Law was declared. Mainly because the ones pushing for it are the ones that don't want to wear masks because of "Muh Freedom" let's see how they feel when the government comes for their guns.

C/S,
    Rev J

Caveman

Rev J: Justin King (Beau of the 5th Column) just made it into a BBC story....

'Brother against brother' in Trump country
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55193790

How cool is that?
    Last edited by Neanderthal1; 12-08-2020 at 01:57 AM.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Rev J: Justin King (Beau of the 5th Column) just made it into a BBC story....

'Brother against brother' in Trump country
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55193790

How cool is that?
    Very.

C/S,
    Rev J

Retired Staff

C/S,
    Rev J

Caveman

Lol... Keith didn't pull any punches. I'm really tired of the Trump show. Wish we could abandon that whole family on an ice flow... eskimo style. Lol...

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    Personally I'd be amused if Martial Law was declared. Mainly because the ones pushing for it are the ones that don't want to wear masks because of "Muh Freedom" let's see how they feel when the government comes for their guns.
    preppers-for-the-last-10-years-i-can-survive-here-for-10-months-preppers-finally-getting-a-chanc.jpg

Skate Pirate

It was never about emergency preparedness, it's about the fantasy of killing others that are invading your space. Same reason that these chucklefucks keep shotguns in their bedframes in case of invaders. Millions of people spend tens of thousands of nights safely, quietly in their homes, without ever being broken into. Of those break-ins, the vast majority are going to be low-key smash-n-grabs...of those that aren't, the vast majority are going to be scared off by the presence of a person in the house...of those that aren't, the invaders are going to be scared off by the mere sight of a gun...of those that aren't, the vast majority are going to be scared off by the racking of a bolt...of those that aren't, the vast majority are going to be scared off by a gunshot. But, when you pull a gun out on an invader, you're going to shoot them...it's only safe gun handling.

These end-times preppers, apocalypse types, take all those "of those that aren't" out of the equation - in an end-times scenario, *everyone* is out to grab yer toilet paper hoard, and therefore, everyone is a fair target. Having the imaginary bomb shelter just plays into their fantasy of killing others.

Retired Staff

C/S,
    Rev J

Retired Staff

I almost feel embarrassed for this guy:

I can take criticism but this is almost Chris Chan level shit right here.

C/S,
    Rev J