• No

60 81.08%
  • Still no

9 12.16%
  • Meh

4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.35%
Page 3072 of 3084 FirstFirst ... 20722572297230223062307030713072307330743082 ... LastLast
Results 61,421 to 61,440 of 61665

Thread: Post your random thought.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I haven't been on this board in years to post but seeing Feelgood and such posting in this thread I figured this is the best place to post this. I found out today Anonymous Man passed away and it made me think of this place and all the good times we all had on here together. Rest in peace and good vibes, I'm gonna miss ya https://www.waitefuneralhome.com/obi...3A9CF830ACDF92
    That's so sad. 27 too just like so many other influential people. Thanks for letting us know. May that kick ass avatar of his live on for eternity here..

immadaboutmustaches.gif

Dr. Love

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    That's so sad. 27 too just like so many other influential people. Thanks for letting us know. May that kick ass avatar of his live on for eternity here..

immadaboutmustaches.gif
    So happy you remembered his moustache avatar. Anon was one of my best friends and this news has really messed me up. Today has been so hard because I've never lost such a close friend so young
    Last edited by STL; 04-22-2021 at 06:54 AM.
    Every me and every Hsu.

Skate Pirate

Is it appropriate to drop a little line in the guestbook about Anonymous Man and how he was part of the community here?

Dr. Love

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Is it appropriate to drop a little line in the guestbook about Anonymous Man and how he was part of the community here?
    I think his family would appreciate it. I never got to know any of his family so I'm not really sure how to reach out to them. I heard the news thru Facebook I haven't talked to him since February when I drove through where he lived and tried to meet up but he was out of town.

God

Oh man, im really sorry to hear that, was he sick?. I always loved that guy, def one of the OG posters part of our crew on here..... as soon as i read that i felt a weird sadness come over me and i didnt know him in person....can only imagine how you feel bro. If you ever need someone to spill your feelings and words to, just hit me up, i think we got eachother on most the socials Dan. Heres to anonymous man, hopefully hes resting easy.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Dr. Love

I'm not sure what happened, I plan on getting a hold of his parents tomorrow. I don't even want to believe this is real. Less than two months ago I was talking to him, I really wish we could have met up when I was in Ohio in February. That was the last time I talked to him, makes me wish I reached out more cause I used to bug him all the time. This is one of the only pics I have of us, he took it when he came to Colorado to see Ween in 2016.
    meandanon.jpg
    Every me and every Hsu.

God

Stay strong brother, we got you if you need a shoulder. Keep us updated, his familys in our thoughts <3 Super cool you got to go to a show with him and make that connection all from this site. Tell your friends you love em boys. I appreciate all you dudes form this site, great part of my teenage years.

Dr. Love

I reached out to his dad today on Facebook and told him that he was an important part of this community when it was active. I don't know what happened but I didn't want to be disrespectful by asking. I really wish I could make it to his service but I'm already working next weekend and we are too short staffed to get my shifts covered. I'm grateful for this community and all the great people I've met through here over the years. I feel like in a sense we all grew up together on this board. Wish the hacks didn't happen and this board was still popping like it used to be.
    Every me and every Hsu.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Ya, no info about the cause of death is usually suicide or O/D or both. Some people have stuff going in inside that even the best friends and loved ones can't help fix. I used to blame people who chose to end it for being inconsiderate of folks who loved them dearly.. but they can't see that because they're not able to view things rationally or objectively. So just be glad they're not suffering and checked out on their own terms.

Dr. Love

Wish I could've helped him more if that was the case, but like you said at some point there's nothing you can do.
    He always had my back on here back in the day. I was so annoying and obnoxious but he always looked out for me even when the rest of the forum was ragging on me
    Also thanks for the star guys having one again would have meant so much to 14 year old me back in the day lol
    Every me and every Hsu.

God

You earnt it brotherrrrrrr, man colorado is on my list of places to visit....i hope we cross paths one day my dude, once all this covid shit is sorted for you guys

Dr. Love

That'd be awesome to meet up. I've always wanted to go down under too
    Every me and every Hsu.

Cafe Fuzz

My sincere condolences to his family. That is a tragic loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

God

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    That'd be awesome to meet up. I've always wanted to go down under too
    If anyone from this site ever made it down under, i got a spare room or at least a couch with your names on it!

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    If anyone from this site ever made it down under, i got a spare room or at least a couch with your names on it!
    I'll only accept if you take me to Bunnings for a snag.

God

hahaha how do you know about bunnings snags brah

Retired Staff

If I make it down there I'll commandeer your grill and make Caribbean barbecue.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post

immadaboutmustaches.gif
    Wow. Just logging on for the first time in years tonight. This is awful Also hi everyone!!! <3

Gravity Slave Moderator

Happy birthday to Pathtek4. You're on pretty much the same family lifestyle track I rolled 10 years ago. My kids are 17 and 18 now and you're right where we were around 2010. You are doing it right and deserve the good things that are coming your way. Hope you get to get a nice dinner with wife and kids tonight.

angry, young & beautiful

Sorry to hear about Anon... He was definitely a character and he will be greatly missed.

Missing those tiny chat and chat room days.. this place was like my only hangout for a point.

Hope everyone is staying strong.

Miss u guys (but NOT dr feelgood)
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.