• Yes, I am new here!

26 22.61%
  • Zombie from long ago

17 14.78%
Page 2994 of 2994 FirstFirst ... 19942494289429442984299229932994
Results 59,861 to 59,876 of 59876

Thread: Post your random thought.

Earth Punk

I'd like to try that. I'm a big IPA fan but don't get to drink them much since my girlfriend isn't a fan
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

You can't let that bitch keep you on a leash!

God

Quote Originally Posted by goatdick View Post

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Earth Punk

Quote Originally Posted by goatdick View Post
    You're obviously an incel.

If you want any success with women when they say "I don't like a certain type of beer" don't bring it home when you are hanging out, It's not being on a leash it's being considerate. You should try it sometime.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Or just buy two types of beer!

Earth Punk

It's easier to buy one 6 of one beer than a mixed 6 and usually less expensive.

C/S,
    Rev J

Sail Hatan.

Lmao, tell her to nut up or shut up. Bet she loves that bud light.

Btw, Voodoo Ranger is better than Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze.

Earth Punk

No she hates that shit too. She's more a Makers Mark, Bullitt Bourbon on the rocks girl. We often end up drinking Anchor Steam.

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Lol back when I was just turning legal drinking age most of the girls wanted wine coolers. Adults, both male and female drink whatever the fuck they want. If you're not buying or at least taking turns buying drink what's offered or stfu! That said, adults also go out of their way to keep their friends and family happy.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Lol back when I was just turning legal drinking age most of the girls wanted wine coolers. Adults, both male and female drink whatever the fuck they want. If you're not buying or at least taking turns buying drink what's offered or stfu! That said, adults also go out of their way to keep their friends and family happy.
    Reminds me of when I turned 21, and my wife bought me a really nice pint of beer barrel bourbon...this thing cost her like $35, so ounce for ounce, it was nearly 4x as much as Jim Beam. I brought it to a family function, and the entire bottle was gone in less than 15 minutes. "Hey, rockst*r brought whiskey! Let's shoot it!" before I had the chance to say "NO WAIT!!!!"

Fast forward a couple years, and my uncle went to the Jim Beam distillery to do one of the tours. He comes back, whiskey snobbing it up, saying "You need to roll the whiskey over your tongue to get the full effect, and hold it in your mou...no, don't swallow...hold it there..." as I'm pounding his JB.

Then, Grandpa died, and he LOVED him some Canadian whisky (Canadians don't use the E, correct?), so at his memorial, we're all doing the same thing...passing around some Black Velvet or some other cheap, low-end Canadian, and "That's sippin' stuff, Junior, don't go shooting it..."

*facepalm*

I'm still bitter, nearly a decade later, over having my top-shelf, craft-distilled bourbon shot and gone within 15 minutes, then being lectured on how to properly drink cheap whiskey.

God

Im a functioning borderline alcoholic who will drink anything with booze in it

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Earth Punk

I'm actually a fan of most of the beers that I've had that are aged in bourbon barrels. There is a vanilla like smoothness to almost all of them that I've had plus usually the alcohol content is in the 11 to 13% range. Generally for me taste trumps alcohol content but when you hit a good balance it is unbeatable.

C/S,
    Rev J

Sail Hatan.

I generally prefer Whiskey and rum, but the past month or so i've just been on a beer kick. Its winding down now, so im sure ill be back at the good stuff soon.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    I generally prefer Whiskey and rum, but the past month or so i've just been on a beer kick. Its winding down now, so im sure ill be back at the good stuff soon.
    I'm rockin' this stuff at the moment:
    https://olesmoky.com/products/blue-flame
    It's surprisingly clean and crisp for being overproofed corn liquor. Not unlike their original, but with a little more zip and less of the corn flavor of straight ol' white whiskey. I'm also enough of a whiskey snob to call this stuff "white whiskey" or "corn liquor" as opposed to "moonshine," since moonshine has the connotation of being distilled illegally...and a flashy distillery in Downtown Gatlinburg isn't exactly illegal.

Speaking of unique not-quite-whiskeys, I took a shine to this stuff a few years back:
    http://www.jimbeam.com/en-us/bourbons/jacobs-ghost
    The story, if I'm remembering properly, was that Jacobs Ghost was 51% corn alcohol aged in an oak barrel just like bourbon, but the difference was that Jacob's Ghost was aged in an uncharred oak barrel (as opposed to regular ol' bourbon in a charred oak barrel).

Sail Hatan.

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I'm rockin' this stuff at the moment:
    https://olesmoky.com/products/blue-flame
    It's surprisingly clean and crisp for being overproofed corn liquor. Not unlike their original, but with a little more zip and less of the corn flavor of straight ol' white whiskey. I'm also enough of a whiskey snob to call this stuff "white whiskey" or "corn liquor" as opposed to "moonshine," since moonshine has the connotation of being distilled illegally...and a flashy distillery in Downtown Gatlinburg isn't exactly illegal.

Speaking of unique not-quite-whiskeys, I took a shine to this stuff a few years back:
    http://www.jimbeam.com/en-us/bourbons/jacobs-ghost
    The story, if I'm remembering properly, was that Jacobs Ghost was 51% corn alcohol aged in an oak barrel just like bourbon, but the difference was that Jacob's Ghost was aged in an uncharred oak barrel (as opposed to regular ol' bourbon in a charred oak barrel).
    Didnt realize white whiskey was a thing, but i get how it would be called that. Ive seen that shit all over, i need to try it at some point. The big mall down the road in Nashville has an entire store for Ole Smoky.

Earth Punk

I'm just curious. At what point in learning tricks do you stop looking at your board?

I've been struggling at my landing doing switchblades and realizing it is because I am looking at my board which is pulling my weight forward and knocking me off balance.

C/S,
    Rev J