• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 3037 of 3041 FirstFirst ... 2037253729372987302730353036303730383039 ... LastLast
Results 60,721 to 60,740 of 60801

Thread: Post your random thought.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Oh dude anyone caught lighting fires deserves to be locked up for a very very long time. Breaks my heart seeing the koalas and kangeroos injured
    Yeah thankfully a lot of our terrain is so fucked that in itself acts as containment for some fires, but that also prohibits crews from even reaching some areas to try and stop it from at least spreading in the valleys etc. I was worrying about the Javelinas and Chuckwallas in our big big fire last summer but it was on a bunch of land a lot of animals have a hard time living in anyway. Coatimundi don't live down here so I wasn't worried about them. Hopefully we never get fires the level yours are at, the big phoenix one lasted like two months but they kept it contained to 168,000 acres. (Still huge and generations of damage were done, but way different game than what you guys have right now). Ours was also human started.

Low key though fuck tarantulas anyway i wasn't worried about them in the phoenix fires hahahahaha (jk they're part of the ecosystem and blah blah but low key fuck tarantulas)

Skate Pirate

New avatar day! From when our beloved Bearing In My Coffee man disappeared.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Drove through Shorty Kid's old stomping grounds this weekend through Stokes past Pilot Mountain on a ski trip.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Drove through Shorty Kid's old stomping grounds this weekend through Stokes past Pilot Mountain on a ski trip.
    Missed me by a month! I was in ol' King/Pilot Mountain for christmas visiting my parents! In Page, Arizona right now though lol. Taking some friends to horseshoe bend and a secret canyon spot i'm not speaking of on the internet.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    Missed me by a month! I was in ol' King/Pilot Mountain for christmas visiting my parents! In Page, Arizona right now though lol. Taking some friends to horseshoe bend and a secret canyon spot i'm not speaking of on the internet.
    My cousin lives in Flagstaff. I need to take the family there in a summer vaca to see the canyon. Pretty sure she knows a lot of other dope spots too. Her kid does whitewater rafting trips for a tour company.

Global Moderator

I love flagstaff!

Skate Pirate

My neighbor was in Flagstaff a few days ago.

Global Moderator

Flagstaff is a very cool spot. I recommend visiting if you ever get the chance

Skate Pirate

Neighbor guy was driving from Michigan to California. His first stop was somewhere in Kentucky or Missouri, then San Antonio, then Flagstaff, then he'd arrive in Los Angeles on his 4th day before meandering up the coast to the Bay area.

Global Moderator

San Antonio is quite a bit out of the way from michigan to los angeles haha

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    San Antonio is quite a bit out of the way from michigan to los angeles haha
    Can't say as I blame him. He wanted to get as far south as possible to avoid the Great Plains and the Rockies as much has he could.

Global Moderator

That's just like 12+ hours extra of driving out of the way to do a loop like that do then just end up doing a pass that causes just as many wrecks and problems as the rockies do sometimes hahah, the phoenix to flagstaff drive is no joke if there's any kind of weather at all. 7,000 foot elevation change and flagstaff has been impassable due to snow more than once (Got 3 feet in one day last **march**). Not to mention he'd have to drive through phoenix to get to flagstaff and going phx-flag-LA is another extra like 3-4 hours than if he just left from phoenix. Was it all like planned stops with intentions or something? If not then that routing is wild haaha

Skate Pirate

I questioned his motives as well, honestly. I thought he would've gone diagonally out of Chicago. He deliberately planned his stops that way though.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Maybe he was trying to touch as many states as possible on the way?

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I questioned his motives as well, honestly. I thought he would've gone diagonally out of Chicago. He deliberately planned his stops that way though.
    Haha he must've had some things in mind! That'd be like stopping in St. Louis on your way from miami to NYC haha. but hey, the phoenix to flagstaff drive IS a prettier one than going to la straight from phoenix

Skate Pirate

I clicked on one little Instagram post about the state of the union address, then was suddenly inundated with political ads. Fuck algorithms.

Global Moderator

I get ads for things I've never even searched for and simply talked about with someone in real life so fuck the whole system

Gravity Slave Moderator

Rather than a Harley for my mid life crisis, I used the excuse of the 17 year old needing transportation to the new job to buy us one of these..

He's going to need some time to learn to ride it well enough to leave the block though. I'm going to have fun on it too.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...5d&oe=5F01FE5B
    Last edited by NoSwitch; 02-09-2020 at 01:56 PM.

The picture didn't show, what'd you get, a 250 or something? Either way.. 2 wheels is 2 wheels, dope man! Mid life crisis harleys are over-rated. Cost alot and break down alot. A midlife crisis yamaha you customize yourself will be superior outside of "branding" but.. maybe i'm predjudice biker.jpg
    when you fall, you gotta get back up to land the trick.

Caveman

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Rather than a Harley for my mid life crisis, I used the excuse of the 17 year old needing transportation to the new job to buy us one of these..

He's going to need some time to learn to ride it well enough to leave the block though. I'm going to have fun on it too.
    Thanks for finally putting up a picture of the Harley substitute. The suspense was killing me.
    Very cool. Course I didn't think so when I was in my 20's, but a neighbor let me take his Honda scooter for a spin a few years back and it was a lot of fun!

So... who's the old looking dude in the picture? Is that your dad NoSwitch?

jk
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/