• No

60 81.08%
  • Still no

9 12.16%
  • Meh

4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.35%
Page 3006 of 3084 FirstFirst ... 200625062906295629963004300530063007300830163056 ... LastLast
Results 60,101 to 60,120 of 61673

Thread: Post your random thought.

Retired Staff

And America thanks you for that:

Last edited by Rev J; 09-05-2018 at 09:57 PM.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    And America thanks you for that:

Caveman

Who needs reality TV?

With the dropping of Woodword's Trump book, the recent NYTimes article, and the president's personality... can you imagine the dynamics of working in the White House right now? I'd pay a dollar to be a fly on the wall in the WH just to see the never ending sh!t storms. Lol....
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Who needs reality TV?

With the dropping of Woodword's Trump book, the recent NYTimes article, and the president's personality... can you imagine the dynamics of working in the White House right now? I'd pay a dollar to be a fly on the wall in the WH just to see the never ending sh!t storms. Lol....
    The speculation is that the mole deep throat might be Kellyanne. Her husband hates Trump and has trolled him a couple times over the past year. This could be epic!

Caveman

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    The speculation is that the mole deep throat might be Kellyanne. Her husband hates Trump and has trolled him a couple times over the past year. This could be epic!
    Lol, epic is right... I was coming from another angle... What I was referring to is that somebody put a worm in Trump's ear. Now he's running around suspiciously looking at EVERYBODY because he's not really sure who he can trust. I sure hope that the secret service super glued the football closed.

Retired Staff

Check out #trumpheartattack on Twitter.

#OpfuhQ is pretty fun too.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Caveman

Seems like everybody here is a mod. Just so you know, we're starting to get SPAMMED by this guy.... http://www.skaterscafe.com/member.php?10003798-byword

The SPAM is about Adida's shoes....

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Seems like everybody here is a mod. Just so you know, we're starting to get SPAMMED by this guy.... http://www.skaterscafe.com/member.php?10003798-byword

The SPAM is about Adida's shoes....
    Sent to banned camp forever..

Caveman

Nice! Thanks @noswitch! Banned camp.... lol....

Skate Pirate

Gravity Slave Moderator

Shit's bout ta get real here bout Thursday night..

Got plenty of flashlights and batteries, propane for the camp stove, ice blocks in the freezers, fuel for the little generator, lots of water, etc.

Caveman

Hurricane Florence sound like she going to be nasty when she makes land fall. Good luck to you and your loved ones @noswitch!

Global Moderator

Shit's bout ta get real here bout Thursday night..

Got plenty of flashlights and batteries, propane for the camp stove, ice blocks in the freezers, fuel for the little generator, lots of water, etc.
    Stay safe man! Last night they were basically saying my area is more or less in the clear, just a lot of rain but the spaghetti tracks have gone haywire this morning so we might be back in the mix. Either way, you'll definitely get it much worse than us.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Ready as we can be. Tested the generator. I*t's locked to the deck with a heavy cable so the neighbors can't easily take it should they decide to hop our 6 foot fence. Filled a brand new 40 gallon trash can with drinking water in addition to several cases of bottles. Got a swimming pool filled with bathing and toilet flush water. Cabinets are full of food. Freezers are full of frozen water jugs to cool the fridge inbetween generator cycles.. Got 3 twenty pound propane cylinders for that. Got 3 smaller propane cans for the Coleman camp stove. Cars are gassed up. Plenty of batteries, water filtration kit and sanitizer. Armed as necessary to defend the property from looters during the aftermath while first responders are too busy to deal with riff raff like that. This is the ONLY reason I own firearms. Still no plans to ever carry in public off my property or range or actually hunting. But, for shit like this going down?? Ya, if anyone tries to break in here and take our food or water God help them..

Ya, we're ready.

Really glad we took out the big trees that used to be right next to the house. Still a couple medium trees just across the property line but not big enough to crush us.. I hope hahaha..

Skate Pirate

And, next week, my boss is headed to Bermuda for her honeymoon.

Sail Hatan.

Charles Manson was a pretty solid musician.

Global Moderator

Ready as we can be. Tested the generator. I*t's locked to the deck with a heavy cable so the neighbors can't easily take it should they decide to hop our 6 foot fence. Filled a brand new 40 gallon trash can with drinking water in addition to several cases of bottles. Got a swimming pool filled with bathing and toilet flush water. Cabinets are full of food. Freezers are full of frozen water jugs to cool the fridge inbetween generator cycles.. Got 3 twenty pound propane cylinders for that. Got 3 smaller propane cans for the Coleman camp stove. Cars are gassed up. Plenty of batteries, water filtration kit and sanitizer. Armed as necessary to defend the property from looters during the aftermath while first responders are too busy to deal with riff raff like that. This is the ONLY reason I own firearms. Still no plans to ever carry in public off my property or range or actually hunting. But, for shit like this going down?? Ya, if anyone tries to break in here and take our food or water God help them..

Ya, we're ready.

Really glad we took out the big trees that used to be right next to the house. Still a couple medium trees just across the property line but not big enough to crush us.. I hope hahaha..
    Damn! You guys are prepared haha

We aren't expecting huge impacts but still looking at some pretty strong winds and lots of rain so we'll likely lose power and all the coastal places will be flooded really badly. My parents are already under a mandatory evacuation, they'll be coming to my house tomorrow night to wait out the storm with their dog, along with my sister and her two kids, two dogs, bearded dragon and fish... plus our animals. So it'll be a packed house but we're in the best spot and have the sturdiest house out of my family!

Sail Hatan.

Ya, we're ready.

Not to derail anything, buy why no plans to carry outside the home? Nothing wrong with defending yourself.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Not to derail anything, buy why no plans to carry outside the home? Nothing wrong with defending yourself.
    I live not that far from the sketchiest parts of one of the sketchiest major cities in NC yet I've never felt like I'd be safer carrying a gun. I'd rather try to defuse, de escalate and walk away than potentially kill someone, even if they're a total asshole. I'd give every penny and bank card to a robber before I'd feel better about killing them. 99.9999% of the time the criminals just want your money to feed their addiction. Only time they want to hurt or kill you is if you're a threat.

That only applies when society and law enforcement are reasonably reliable. In a Mad Max disaster movie scenario where police are no longer doing their jobs and everyone's stealing and killing everyone else, ya, that's what I think guns are for. Either we all have guns and anarchy, or we avoid them as much as possible in favor of law and order. The more people that are out there carrying, even "good guys", the more likely more people will get pissed off while armed with the ability to kill another human simply by pushing a button. I don't think that's a good idea when there's supposed to be police enforcing law and order. More people with guns, regardless of their criminal records, is a higher propensity for chaos.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Hurricane looks to be pushing farther south. I guess I'm not going to get to play good guy gun hero this month.