• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 3027 of 3036 FirstFirst ... 2027252729272977301730253026302730283029 ... LastLast
Results 60,521 to 60,540 of 60708

Thread: Post your random thought.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    It's weird man I've been eating mostly vegetarian for the past couple of weeks and am feeling great but really craving meat today. Fortunately at work we're having burgers. I also had beef empanadas earlier from the Argentinian Cafe across the street from my house.
    Low on protein maybe? I have no appetite for meat but I've found when I'm craving protein rich foods, it's usually after a period of being pretty spacey about what I've been eating the past few meals. If I've been eating too heavy, all I want is salad and veggies.

Just listen to whatever your body is telling you it wants/needs (Ice cream does not count). If you're trying to eat more vegetarian for health reasons though, definitely wouldn't recommend beef and cheese to be what you are still eating hahaha.

Especially cheese, that's where vegetarians always fall short. "I GoT SiCk wHEn I trIEd To be VegETaRIaN" yeah idiot because you replaced the meat you were eating by just putting three times as much cheese on everything, humans aren't really meant to consume dairy in the first place let alone a diet consisting of cheese pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Juan-ton View Post
    Hello, i got an email from the mods or someone reminding me i was once a member of the skaters cafe

i didnt forget

ill never forget

love u guys
    We're like Dre or 9/11

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    Low on protein maybe? I have no appetite for meat but I've found when I'm craving protein rich foods, it's usually after a period of being pretty spacey about what I've been eating the past few meals. If I've been eating too heavy, all I want is salad and veggies.

Just listen to whatever your body is telling you it wants/needs (Ice cream does not count). If you're trying to eat more vegetarian for health reasons though, definitely wouldn't recommend beef and cheese to be what you are still eating hahaha.

Especially cheese, that's where vegetarians always fall short. "I GoT SiCk wHEn I trIEd To be VegETaRIaN" yeah idiot because you replaced the meat you were eating by just putting three times as much cheese on everything, humans aren't really meant to consume dairy in the first place let alone a diet consisting of cheese pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches
    Yeah it was just a consequence of doing big cooks once a week. So this week I made Calypso Steak with Thyme Mustard Sauce, Red Beans and Rice and Chili Pepper Cornbread while a friend interviewed me for his podcast.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

LOL WUT? You do know that humans are Mammals .. as in mammary centric... AKA born ready to drink milk. And, mammals can nurse other mammals, dogs, cats, squirrels, people milk can be substituted. Yes, some people can be allergic to cows milk. I had to have mine boiled when I was really little. But, as a general rule, humans aren't averse to a high milk products diet unless they're lactose intolerant, aka allergic to milk..

God

Im curious, what do you generally eat in a day, give me the average breakfast/lunch/dinner in your world

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

I know that wasn't aimed at me but this was my dinner the other night:

"Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

God

what is it?

Gravity Slave Moderator

Just gave Snowjoe a 4th sun. rockst*r is due for platinum. Had to spread some around before I can bet back to him. Light him up peeps..

Turbo Raptor!

Dem sexy suns light up my life

Skate Pirate

I went to the local Zumiez today, just to see what was shakin'. Now, here's the kicker: We'd gone to church this morning, then got breakfast with my parents, so both my wife and I were all duded up. She had a nice sundress on, and I had a collared shirt and a blazer. We looked fine in the rest of the mall on a Sunday afternoon, but...have you ever walked into a Zumiez with a blazer on? They look at you like you've got 3 heads. I was surprised to see a cabinet full of Ace trucks...mostly 22's and 33's. Tons of Thrasher merch, of course. And, a large stack of BOGO 50% off shoes; TONS of Vans slip-ons, some Champion shoes and a few other lifestyle brands, but absolutely no skate shoes that fit my tiny Polish feet. Oh well, it's not like I need any new skate shoes at the moment anyway...I'm madly in love with my Nike SB low-tops, but would love to support a Sole Tech brand for my next purchase.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    what is it?

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    what is it?
    Steak marinated in rum, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Ginger, Cloves, Garlic, and allspice, with a thyme mustard sauce, Carribean style red beans and rice, with chili pepper cornbread.

C/S,
    Rev J

God

Sounds delicious

Retired Staff

It is. I should be out of leftovers tomorrow. I had to put the steak in the broiler instead of on the grill since I don't have a grill.

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Are these spambots copy/pasting existing threads?

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Are these spambots copy/pasting existing threads?
    Not sure. Just deleted a bunch and banned them all

Gravity Slave Moderator

rockst*r's * just got brighter..

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    rockst*r's * just got brighter..
    Whoa, cool. Even when I was in the top 5 of rep points at Silverfish I never had a platinum star.

Retired Staff

I was thinking about starting a cooking thread. Anyone interested?

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    I was thinking about starting a cooking thread. Anyone interested?
    Go for it!