• Yes, I am new here!

28 23.93%
  • Zombie from long ago

17 14.53%
Page 3019 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 20192519291929693009301730183019
Results 60,361 to 60,365 of 60365

Thread: Post your random thought.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Gawwd it's dead here. Working on the Bones Brigade quiver this month. Far right Lance Mountain mini is an OG repainted. Rest are reissues.

Skate Pirate

I gotta up my longboard game. I'm stuck in 2009.

Earth Punk

One of my clients is still in the ICU. A couple of weeks ago my bank account got frozen due to back taxes. And Friday my girlfriend of 8 years decided to break up with me via text message again. She is making a stink about wanting to get me my stuff back (a few t-shirts and a bass) ASAP so she can get a clean break but doesn't understand that I'm working in an ICU 7 fucking days a week for someone who can't talk, is on a traech, and getting food and water through tubes.
    Last edited by Rev J; Yesterday at 06:18 PM. Reason: typo
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    One of my clients is still in the ICU. A couple of weeks ago my bank account got frozen due to back taxes. And Friday my girlfriend of 8 years decided to break up with me via text message again. She is making a stink about wanting to get me my stuff back (a few t-shirts and a bass) ASAP so she can get a clean break but doesn't understand that I'm working in an ICU 7 fucking days a week for someone who can't talk, is on a traech, and getting food and water through tubes.
    I guess it depends on if it's a good bass or not. If it's a good bass you'll suck it up and go get it. If it's a beater and doesn't sound that good tell her to dump it at Goodwill. It's pretty clear that she didn't get what she wanted from you for Valentine's Day and probably never will. Guessing she wanted an engagement ring.. wild guess but you're not getting any younger and tick tock tick tock her clock won't STFU.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    Hit me up if you need an unattached third party to vent to!