4 5.48%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.37%
Page 3072 of 3072 FirstFirst ... 20722572297230223062307030713072
Results 61,421 to 61,427 of 61427

Thread: Post your random thought.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I haven't been on this board in years to post but seeing Feelgood and such posting in this thread I figured this is the best place to post this. I found out today Anonymous Man passed away and it made me think of this place and all the good times we all had on here together. Rest in peace and good vibes, I'm gonna miss ya https://www.waitefuneralhome.com/obi...3A9CF830ACDF92
    That's so sad. 27 too just like so many other influential people. Thanks for letting us know. May that kick ass avatar of his live on for eternity here..

immadaboutmustaches.gif

Dr. Love

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    That's so sad. 27 too just like so many other influential people. Thanks for letting us know. May that kick ass avatar of his live on for eternity here..

immadaboutmustaches.gif
    So happy you remembered his moustache avatar. Anon was one of my best friends and this news has really fucked me up. Today has been so hard because I've never lost such a close friend so young
    Every me and every Hsu.

Skate Pirate

Is it appropriate to drop a little line in the guestbook about Anonymous Man and how he was part of the community here?

Dr. Love

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Is it appropriate to drop a little line in the guestbook about Anonymous Man and how he was part of the community here?
    I think his family would appreciate it. I never got to know any of his family so I'm not really sure how to reach out to them. I heard the news thru Facebook I haven't talked to him since February when I drove through where he lived and tried to meet up but he was out of town.

God

Oh man, im really sorry to hear that, was he sick?. I always loved that guy, def one of the OG posters part of our crew on here..... as soon as i read that i felt a weird sadness come over me and i didnt know him in person....can only imagine how you feel bro. If you ever need someone to spill your feelings and words to, just hit me up, i think we got eachother on most the socials Dan. Heres to anonymous man, hopefully hes resting easy.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Dr. Love

I'm not sure what happened, I plan on getting a hold of his parents tomorrow. I don't even want to believe this is real. Less than two months ago I was talking to him, I really wish we could have met up when I was in Ohio in February. That was the last time I talked to him, makes me wish I reached out more cause I used to bug him all the time. This is one of the only pics I have of us, he took it when he came to Colorado to see Ween in 2016.
    meandanon.jpg
    Every me and every Hsu.

God

Stay strong brother, we got you if you need a shoulder. Keep us updated, his familys in our thoughts <3 Super cool you got to go to a show with him and make that connection all from this site. Tell your friends you love em boys. I appreciate all you dudes form this site, great part of my teenage years.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up