1 1.35%
Page 3094 of 3094 FirstFirst ... 20942594299430443084309230933094
Results 61,861 to 61,867 of 61867

Thread: Post your random thought.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Glad to see this joke is still funny.

Global Moderator

Hey fellas. Currently typing this from Richmond, Virginia. We're on the biggest club tour we've ever been on right now. wild times. Going back to Europe in January. stoked.

I joined this website seventeen years ago. So crazy. I just turned 30 and it's had me in all types of feelings because of it. This message board changed my childhood. I have been on earth with this website longer than I was on earth without this website. Miss all of you.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Kid's got it going on!

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    Hey fellas. Currently typing this from Richmond, Virginia. We're on the biggest club tour we've ever been on right now. wild times. Going back to Europe in January. stoked.

I joined this website seventeen years ago. So crazy. I just turned 30 and it's had me in all types of feelings because of it. This message board changed my childhood. I have been on earth with this website longer than I was on earth without this website. Miss all of you.
    Ha, joke's on you! I've been following you on the ol' Stagram!

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Ha, joke's on you! I've been following you on the ol' Stagram!
    Have you really haha idk who follows me/doesn't follow me tbh

Gravity Slave Moderator

The machines are conspiring against me. I finally decided to brace myself and dig deeper in to a problem with my car sputtering some at idle, foot on brake, or in park. Tried all the easy cheap stuff like air filter, fuel system scrub, etc.. Neighbor who is always working on a yard full of random cars said either failing A/C compressor or power steering pump adding drag and holding things up at idle that low. I spoke with a couple shops to see who can look at it next week.. and decided to test the theory by cutting the compressor belt since it's not driving anything else. The problems idling pretty much disappeared. It still seems a little weak but it's not sputtering or stalling every 2 minutes like it was. Great, tons of money to fix, but at least I can drive it without A/C until I decide who to pay for that work...

Not 2 hours later... younger kid... "Dad my brakes are making grinding noises". Big sigh, take her car up the street.. Totally wrecking her front rotors right now so off to Midas we go first thing Monday morning. Would have been a lot easer to take her car in this morning and be done with it already..

Shit, first world problems but still fuckig shit.. My annual bonus I got yesterday is already totally fucking gone with this... and more...

黒 キリスト

Apple Music makes me want to pull my hair out and kick babies down stairs. I have to download music that I got off YouTube to be able to play it offline. 13,000 songs just about no wonder people use spotify or whatever. Using that 6 month free trail is coming back to bone me in the ass.

EDIT: I can't do it by artist the fastest way is by album and since I downloaded the music from YouTube there is no album so what it did is each song is on it's own "Unknown Album". So I have to figure out how to deleted it from iCloud Music put it all on one "Unknown Album" and just download it. No way I'm going to sit there and press download 300+ times. I don't know if the items will show up in iTunes where I can highlight and hit download
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008