• Yes, I am new here!

27 23.28%
  • Zombie from long ago

17 14.66%
Page 3011 of 3012 FirstFirst ... 201125112911296130013009301030113012 LastLast
Results 60,201 to 60,220 of 60221

Thread: Post your random thought.

Skate Pirate

I need a Seven and Seven with 8 maraschino cherries, sugar on the rim, blended if you can.

Earth Punk

Democrats just took the House. Some conservatives are blaming Fox News. To repurpose an old Bobcat Goldthwait joke, "Blaming Sean Hanninty when you get bad news is like blaming Ronald McDonald when you get a bad cheeseburger."
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Recreational marijuana passed in Michigan, as did redistricting, and a ballot measure to make it easier to get registered to vote!

Global Moderator

We flipped our Congressional seat! That was unexpected. Overall, good results but was a little disappointed about Florida, Texas and Georgia but they were a long shot (minus Florida) anyways. I'm just happy we took back the House!

Gravity Slave Moderator

Maybe now that some balance has been restored in congress a few republican senators might occasionally break away and vote for the interest of ALL their constituents instead of just the interests of their biggest donors and that orange menace..

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Recreational marijuana passed in Michigan, as did redistricting, and a ballot measure to make it easier to get registered to vote!
    Me, soon:

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I need a Seven and Seven with 8 maraschino cherries, sugar on the rim, blended if you can.
    That extra solar energy making you thirsty?

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    That extra solar energy making you thirsty?
    Somethin' like that

Earth Punk

You guys just got recreational weed finally. I think it's cotton mouth.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    You guys just got recreational weed finally. I think it's cotton mouth.

SHMERGABERLL!!!

Global Moderator

I think they're doing a re count here in arizona because it's so close between McSally and Sinema

Cafe Fuzz

Pennsylvania residents wanted legal marijuana right, but then reelect the guy that will veto it. Made no sense to me
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Skate Pirate

A bunch of us at work were discussing Michigan's marijuana legalization, and how it will effect us.

On the bright side, we might get better temp help if small marijuana crimes are expunged from peoples' criminal records...let me tell you, we've had some fuckin' doozies working for us, simply because they can't find other work because of their criminal pasts.

On the flip side, our county was one of the few that voted against us...and the company owner is heavily aligned with the county GOP, who was campaigning hardcore against that proposal, so he may rule with an iron fist and fire anyone who even expresses interest in shmergin' a berl.

Earth Punk

Man I'm so close to the Camp Wildfire that a cigarette looks like a vitamin pill.

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Oh crap that sucks.

Earth Punk

I don't know if you caught the Raiders/Chargers game yesterday but you could see the smoke on the field. I've had a cold since before the fire started and it seems to be sticking around. It might not be a cold at this point.

C/S,
    Rev J

dang that shit seems intense! The west coast has got it bad for fires in the last couple months.
    when you fall, you gotta get back up to land the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    I don't know if you caught the Raiders/Chargers game yesterday but you could see the smoke on the field. I've had a cold since before the fire started and it seems to be sticking around. It might not be a cold at this point.
    Yup, it was smokey all of the way down here in the South Bay (San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale), particularly Thurs and Fri of last week. It looked foggy as trees and stuff across the parking lots were obscured, but you could smell the smoke. At least I didn't see ash covering my car like when there were fires in Santa Rosa last year. No bueno for outdoor activities so I layed low all weekend. Luckily it seems to have cleared a bit over the weekend and into the new week. Still not great air quality, but better than before. I'm also aware that while I could complain... more... I'm grateful that I didn't lose anything to the fire. The Camp Fire took out most of a small town... the town of Paradise. Homes, schools, restaurants, grocery stores... all gone and Paradise is not an affluent community like Malibu in SoCal.... and winter is coming. Anyhow, take it easy Rev J. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixisfun View Post
    dang that shit seems intense! The west coast has got it bad for fires in the last decade.
    Fixed that for ya.
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

Gravity Slave Moderator

Niners Giants game last night was a mess.. all the players sucking oxygen on the sidelines choking on the smoke out on the field..

Earth Punk

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Yup, it was smokey all of the way down here in the South Bay (San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale), particularly Thurs and Fri of last week. It looked foggy as trees and stuff across the parking lots were obscured, but you could smell the smoke. At least I didn't see ash covering my car like when there were fires in Santa Rosa last year. No bueno for outdoor activities so I layed low all weekend. Luckily it seems to have cleared a bit over the weekend and into the new week. Still not great air quality, but better than before. I'm also aware that while I could complain... more... I'm grateful that I didn't lose anything to the fire. The Camp Fire took out most of a small town... the town of Paradise. Homes, schools, restaurants, grocery stores... all gone and Paradise is not an affluent community like Malibu in SoCal.... and winter is coming. Anyhow, take it easy Rev J. Hope you feel better soon.

Fixed that for ya.
    Yeah I'm up in Berkeley so I'm about 50 or so miles closer to it than you. I was walking to work the other day and saw soot on cars. I'm still about 100 miles from it but it's a big motherfucker and the winds aren't helping.

C/S,
    Rev J