• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 3029 of 3035 FirstFirst ... 2029252929292979301930273028302930303031 ... LastLast
Results 60,561 to 60,580 of 60688

Thread: Post your random thought.

Skate Pirate

Speaking of spammers, back in the day, you could tell if your email had been hacked if you checked out the "sent" folder and it was filled with strange emails. I got a suspicious-looking Google alert this morning saying that my email was being used for spam activities, but could find no such strange emails in my sent folder. Is there a way to tell if my account has been compromised beyond that?

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Speaking of spammers, back in the day, you could tell if your email had been hacked if you checked out the "sent" folder and it was filled with strange emails. I got a suspicious-looking Google alert this morning saying that my email was being used for spam activities, but could find no such strange emails in my sent folder. Is there a way to tell if my account has been compromised beyond that?
    I think they probably have data miners that just pull your email contacts in to their own cloud and shoot the spam from there. What they do is take your entire address book and send spam to everyone in that contacts list, but rather than having you as the sender email they have the other contacts as the sender so friend A will get spam that appears to be coming from friend B instead of from you. Google probably has AI that spots a bunch of spam being reported from your particular GMail contacts list and told you someone hacked your account to get that contacts list most likely, but no way to tell for sure. VPN and spoofing have pretty much made it all but impossible to figure out where emails, texts, and calls come from without major investigating..

Gravity Slave Moderator

I got another email blast yesterday.

Retired Staff

This place just got a spam blast. Seems like this place can't go 3 days without one.

Granted it seems like I can't go 3 days without a drink.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Speaking of spam, vote for my dog https://consumers.secondstreetapp.co...lery/174449079

Retired Staff

I went skating for the first time in almost a year yesterday. Just some footwork stuff to start with. Since I had to share a handball court I ended up talking to a woman practicing her tennis technique. While we were talking I was absently doing kick turns and the occasional 360.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

I tore up my back bending over and reaching behind some furniture to mess with some electrical cords.. Been in spasms for a week now but did risk it to roll around on my mini ramp for about 5 minutes yesterday. Gonna be a week or two before it heals enough to do anything fun. It's been injured since the early 80s and can be fine for a year or suddenly go POP followed by burning stabbing shooting pains just bending over to tie my shoe or something..

On the spam front. I just caught Pathtek4 on another platform and told him about it. He said he'll look at blocking overseas IPs or going back to the review que instead of automatic email sign ups.

Retired Staff

Yeah moving people around in bed has done a job on my back to the point where I have to go to the chiropractor every week. I've just started doing ballet workouts again to slowly pull my body back into alignment. When I was able to do it every day my adjustments were much smaller.

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Right about now
    Funk soul brother

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    Yeah moving people around in bed has done a job on my back to the point where I have to go to the chiropractor every week. I've just started doing ballet workouts again to slowly pull my body back into alignment. When I was able to do it every day my adjustments were much smaller.
    Yep, use it or lose it. Gotta keep moving... but not past the point of over doing it. Because takes weeks, several weeks to recover from popping a disc again..

Retired Staff

Yeah, I put my back out to the point of only being able to crawl around my apartment doing a seated hamstring stretch. I was almost to the point where I could touch my forehead to my knees, pushed it a little too far and my lower back went out.

C/S,
    Rev J

God

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    This is you
    973830bff815d18145407e28abcb21ff.gif

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

God

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    On the spam front. I just caught Pathtek4 on another platform and told him about it. He said he'll look at blocking overseas IPs or going back to the review que instead of automatic email sign ups.
    What other forum does he use? Why dosent he stop by he more if hes got his speedos on surfin the web

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Careful with that joke kid. It's an antique.

C/S,
    Rev J

Cafe Fuzz

What other forum does he use? Why dosent he stop by he more if hes got his speedos on surfin the web
    He used Facebook messager. I don't use facebook anymore, closed it down 2 1/2 years ago, but facebook doesn't let you go from messager easily..ugh

I changed the settings, and now all new accounts need verification before they can post
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Retired Staff

Two videos I watched back to back that put me in a good mood today:

#1)

C/S,
    Rev J

Retired Staff

#2)

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Ya, my back would be way more fucked up if I tried that...

Skate Pirate

BWW hot buffalo sauce is pretty fuckin tasty.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    BWW hot buffalo sauce is pretty fuckin tasty.
    Hooter's Three Mile Island were my favorite back in the day..