• Still no

9 7.69%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.42%
  • Yes, I am new here!

28 23.93%
  • Zombie from long ago

17 14.53%
Page 2972 of 3013 FirstFirst ... 19722472287229222962297029712972297329742982 ... LastLast
Results 59,421 to 59,440 of 60257

Thread: Post your random thought.

Global Moderator

Lost out on a really incredible job tonight and i'm fuckin pissed.

angry, young & beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    So i got a new deck for christmas, i really really want to break it in, i cant wait for this stupid winter to be over, i dont know how skaters survive in places that have constant rain and snow, i mean i can handle it better now but growing up when i skated every day and every weekend this would have been hell. I definitley took living in Australia for granted skateboarding wise, when you can skate year round,
    Your old dick was getting weird and crinkly
    Last edited by Dr_Feelgood; 01-11-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Global Moderator

shut the fuck up andy

God

yeah andy shut your canuck ass up before i beat you down

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

God

Anyone care about football? As a long time die hard saints fan i am so excited to see them in the playoffs, kinda nervous about todays game, vikings have been looking good this year, lets hope drew brees can do it

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Anyone care about football? As a long time die hard saints fan i am so excited to see them in the playoffs, kinda nervous about todays game, vikings have been looking good this year, lets hope drew brees can do it
    Let's hope not. Lived in Minnesota as a little kid 2nd grade through high school. Not my favorite team these days, but favorite of all remaining.. Ultimately though, anybody but the cheating Patriots!

God

Steelers are making a hell of a comeback verse the jags right now! Ahh man vikings have been so solid all year, im actually so nervous for this game, i would cry if saints make the superbowl this year, would love to see Brees get one more ring before he hangs up his jersey

Gravity Slave Moderator

Good game in Minnesota. Don't hate the Ain'ts.. Patriots are the only team I really can't stand.. Eagles a close 2nd..

Skate Pirate

The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl after some wicked plot twist...again...

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl after some wicked plot twist...again...
    Russians are going to hack the replay booth and NFC sideline headsets..

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    I will say I thought it was funny when you SBC trolls came in and played mafia here. My kid and his friends play that same game only call it Warewolf using who is the monster instead of who is the hitman..
    oh man I especially had fun lol

I made that game just barely playable, but not really

God

Well that game completely broke my heart. Proud of the saints for coming back from a 17-0 halftime score.

Banned

lol I'm actually a vikings fan. I saw a band play up in Minneapolis(from NOLA) this summer and in between songs the guitar player yelled into the mic, "I'm really sorry about beating the Vikings in 2009". They are playing here next month so I'm going to see them again and wear a vikings shirt.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Got a little snow today.. Easily the 2nd biggest snow this century here. Got 20" in January of 2,000. This is more like a foot give or take here and there..

Earth Punk

I so don't miss that shit.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Got a little snow today.. Easily the 2nd biggest snow this century here. Got 20" in January of 2,000. This is more like a foot give or take here and there..
    lol that's cute. Shoulda came up to stokes county more often. Despite what people from around winston want to say, we got that kind of shit a few times a year, easy, especially up in stokes. I've measured 2 feet in my yard on more than one occasion. Sometimes the reason i couldn't leave my house was bc the snow was deeper than my car could even travel in. That photo I took of pilot mountain there was over a foot on the ground. We were out of school for 27 days once and it was almost declared a natural disaster one year in middle school bc we had 2 feet of solid ice and stokes county didn't see a temp above freezing the entire month of february, so none of it ever melted and they couldn't plow it bc it was ice.

And then there's the NORTH side of the county, where they usually got more. Sometimes things were totally fine in king, but school was still cancelled bc hop over to the other side of the mountain and they still had ice everywhere lol

thats why you'd always see me getting so snarky about how people were acting in the snow......we literally got that shit so much.......last snowstorm i was present there for, the entire city of king was plowed by 7am.....the roads were dry when the sun rose. It literally baffles my fucking mind that anyone from stokes still pretends snow isn't a thing when we've made national news because of how much snow we got in one night once. A friend measured 30" in his yard in Pilot in 2014 lol

It's funny how different it is just from raleigh to my neck of the woods. I've clocked into work at a temp lower than raleigh's record low of all time lol
    Last edited by Shorty's_Kid; 01-20-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    lol that's cute. Shoulda came up to stokes county more often. Despite what people from around winston want to say, we got that kind of shit a few times a year, easy, especially up in stokes. I've measured 2 feet in my yard on more than one occasion. Sometimes the reason i couldn't leave my house was bc the snow was deeper than my car could even travel in. That photo I took of pilot mountain there was over a foot on the ground. We were out of school for 27 days once and it was almost declared a natural disaster one year in middle school bc we had 2 feet of solid ice and stokes county didn't see a temp above freezing the entire month of february, so none of it ever melted and they couldn't plow it bc it was ice.
    I drove to Beech Mountain last time they got 20" plus. Got there at 9:15 am and most of the resort staff wasn't even there through that. Second sketchiest skiing related drive ever for me.. Was back when they only had one lane of 184 open at the sketchiest part from when it got washed away during the hurricane that made it to the mountains awhile back. It's back to two lanes open now.

Worst ice storm I had to drive in was going from Dallas to Minneapolis for my sisters wedding one November. The coil on my car froze and iced up and it died on I-35 in southern Iowa. I had to hike through the snow and ice back to the little town I passed a couple miles ago.... because I had no idea how far the other direction would have any civilization. By the time I got a tow truck to go get my car the highway patrol had shut down I35 in both directions. Spent 3 days in a motel with no power eating cold sandwiches, drinking, and playing poker with other people stranded there.. Almost lost all my travel money in that 2 day poker game but thankfully broke even.. Making the best of a bad situation.. fun times!

God

Welll all we got is rain rain rain

God

Gravity Slave Moderator