• No

60 81.08%
  • Still no

9 12.16%
  • Meh

4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.35%
Page 1573 of 3084 FirstFirst ... 57310731473152315631571157215731574157515831623167320732573 ... LastLast
Results 31,441 to 31,460 of 61672

Thread: Post your random thought.

Super Moderator

People reporting stuff because they are butthurt always makes me lul, there's a good number of hilarious ones

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    My **** is so hard.
    Sorry, what was that?

Sail Hatan.

^penis.

Have i been reported?

Global Moderator

anyone get the new Jay-Z/Kanye album? it's so good.

Sail Hatan.

^lol'd.

Retired Staff

Why lol... it is good.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Sail Hatan.

I'm sorry :'(

Retired Staff

We all know you listen to punk rock phaggot but don't discriminate others who are guided in different paths. It's getting old bro, can it. Thanks for the neg dude, haven't seen one of them in like a year...homo.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Global Moderator

damn neg rep for personal music taste? Kind of a low blow.

Sail Hatan.

well my neg doesnt do ****. if i had 50 negative rep power, i wouldnt have done it.

Retired Staff

It's ok, it's just rep, I could care less. But it's the principal behind it. Demon you gotta change up your style around here dude, at first its ok but now it's getting played out. Only a matter of time until your the new Smalla. Almost 3k posts, you'd think you would turn to be a positive influence on other members by now but your guiding alot of newer guys into a bad direction. Just saying man, I keep things unsaid behind closed doors but yeah.

blah blah blah

Watch the throne? I didn't like it much, it's ok.

Sail Hatan.

i just really dont like new rap/hip hop.

Retired Staff

I don't like punk rock? Do I express my feelings upon you? No...

Also Reo, yeah I didn't show much appreciation to it but the fact that they burnt a 400k car just made me have to like it. Ballin!

Sail Hatan.

i just like to argue waaaaaaaay too much. i blame facebook. im sorry

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    i just really dont like new rap/hip hop.
    I gotta agree there but stuff is starting to look better the last few months. Except for waka can't stand his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Meh, I been busting my ass all day lately. Hell, I have the biggest sunburn that I am guessing will turn out to be a tan. I gave up choppin for a much better life, society and legitimacy. The things I was doing before, been shot at a couple of times and was put into life threatening situations. I been doing good, I isolated myself from certain situations and this is the most proud of myself I have been in a while. Bless life and everybody who has ever been a big part of it. Cheers to a new beginning.

Yeah yeah, I am a wigger so you guys call it lol. I just wish you guys understood but you don't and thats fine, still love yall non-the-less. Thanks for letting me express my feelings douchebags <3
    Tristan you the man!!!

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Some guy is trolling and posting pictures of tuuuurds, yo. I guess only MikeM is on right now, though.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Super Moderator

I go watch adventure time for 15 minutes, and I come back to this? Why doesn't this stuff happen when I'm actually on.

God

^ yeah i had some guy msg me to tell me, IM RETIRED STAFF, if people are still msging me about trolls, i think i should just be made an admin, its only fair.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up