29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 2 of 3032 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your random thought.

Quote Originally Posted by istomptres View Post
    how come ive never met an asian lady named dave
    lol that is funny.

How is it possible to have a tail bone with out actually having a tail. That would be like having finger bones just without the fingers. Face it, its all b/s. We have tails and that is something we are just going to have to live with.
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by xXSkater14Xx View Post
    why did mysteryskater take the time to post that when we all no he's wrong and i'm sexy.
    You're no razz.

Razz is sexy.

Why is lemons7 so good at skating?

Why am I hungry? I just ate.
    Setup:
    Girl Anderson Sprinkles 8.0" Deck.
    Black "Royal" Thunder trucks.
    Spitfire Wheels.
    Rushbomber Bearings (Skate shop brand).

[QUOTE=skatesjunk;965267]isnt minnesota in europe?[/QUOTE]

syrup sipper

Why does everyone in this thread have such stupid thoughts?
    Back 3 kickflip?

I'm in the 550 ballin, you know
    If you high like the sky I'm above pluto

why are we forced to take spanish when it AMERICA? They should have to take special english classes(mexicans).

HAHHA GOOD ONE!

on a related note, why is the United States filled with racist *******s who are too backwards to realize that the US has no National Language, and that spanish, italian, german, dutch, or any other language has just as much of a right to be spoken as english?
    Boobies.

God damn that buttons so hot....dont ask
    www.youtube.com/ISkateAnything
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP_BOB_GNARLEY View Post
    I want Derrick. I love Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by bragas View Post
    your an idiot.
    lulz.

XxSkater you know Americans are stereotyped so harshly "Americans are so stupid." Having the youth of America learning another language helps break the wall of that stereotype, helps provide you a possible path to a better future life, and may possible allow you to discover a passion for the language.... like me I love Spanish now, I'm gonna take it next year too even though I don't need to.

Random thought: I don't want to walk 15 minutes to my local high school tomorrow just to get picked up and get driven to the high school I attend..which is 45 minutes away.. What a pain in my arse.

Cafe Dream Team <3

how is it racist saying we shouldn't have to be forced to take spanish, because these kids come to school and expect us to learn there language and the teachers make a whole another test in spanish so they can go back and read it. im just saying they should have to pass some kind of english test. thats my opinion sorry if you think im being racist. I'm not trying to be in any way.

why can't we chew gum at school?
    WTF?!?! lol u must be like in elementary... or a private school or something how old are you?
    S>V son S>V

how is it racist saying we shouldn't have to be forced to take spanish, because these kids come to school and expect us to learn there language and the teachers make a whole another test in spanish so they can go back and read it. im just saying they should have to pass some kind of english test. thats my opinion sorry if you think im being racist. I'm not trying to be in any way.
    ..don't forget other areas of the world are studying English and multiple languages?
    People who can't read English and came here from Mexico probably came here to start with a better life, in fact, those people are "children/young adults" whom don't have any word to be put in for "I don't want to move to America" they might not have had a choice man. Imagine if Mexico was oh so great and your parents made you move with them to Mexico.. would you be screwed over? possibly yes unless the teacher makes another test or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Street>Vert View Post
    WTF?!?! lol u must be like in elementary... or a private school or something how old are you?
    WHAT is that question supposed to mean? People in public schools can chew gum?!?! We get detentions and stuff. I go to a private school btw.
    Last edited by Elemental106; 04-24-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cafe Dream Team <3

I bet if you check, your school requires foreign languange, not spanish.

The reasoning still remains, however, that English has no right as a dominant language over any others, as it is not something guaranteed as the national language anywhere.
    Forcing them to pass an english test is pure discrimination, and the fact that you included "(mexicans)" adds race to the equation as well.

If you can't see what's wrong with what you are saying... I'm sorry, it's hopeless: people like you are what is wrong with the world.
    Boobies.

How come my dad needs me to help him coach my 7 year old brothers football team?
    S>V son S>V

Remember JHH.

Thats flat out ignorance man. We all take english classes to learn grammar, and comprehension to expand our knowledge of literature. This is mandatory to complete high school requirements and get into college yes?

Learning a different language reflects that same concept. Because not only do we learn that language we learn more about the countries where in their culture its native tongue.

Your not making any sense whatsoever. People come to America from other countries to take advantage of opportunities and to follow a dream. America is a melting pot of so many different cultures and nationalities of people dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental106 View Post
    WHAT is that question supposed to mean? People in public schools can chew gum?!?! We get detentions and stuff. I go to a private school btw.
    lol.... well i live in ameria i don't know if it's different for you guys (assuming you don't live in the u.s.)

but yeah.. i go to high school and i've been able to chew gum since like 6th grade at least.. kinda weird for me... but we can also have food and drinks and group orgy's in the back of the room.
    S>V son S>V

HEY!
    back to the random thoughts
    ..isnt behind our kneecaps like an armpit? why dont we put deodorant there

how do they make caramel?
    and when will my town get some culture?

you know how people are always like "i wouldnt trust you as far as i could throw you"

but like what if its a devious midget? cuz i think i could throw a midget kinda far.
    "There JHH goes. One of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

黒 キリスト

Quote Originally Posted by bragas View Post
    your an idiot.
    I sorta agree with him, if 90% of the world has English as one of their offical langauges it would be better to not force those that want to go to collage to learn another lang. No college I know of makes you use Spanish, French, etc. in their class, so ireally after those 2 years you don't need it (those that pass it later on forget how to speak like like 10 of my friends and my sister. All took 2 years of it, now can't understand no more then what they knew when they enrolled in it).

Show of hands;
    How many of you guys that took Spanish, French, etc. used it again after you passed the 2 year requirement to get into college?

I know I didn't, after 1 year of bombing Spanish all I learned was how to count to 6, after I aready knew how to count to 4. 1 year taught me how to count up 2 new numbers in Spanish (already knew how to say a few choice words)
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Why do people from different religions all fight each other.....really almost all religions have similar beliefs just different names for who they worship

Why is gas 3.59 when it was 2.99 a week ago. makes me wanna club a seal.

黒 キリスト

Gas is too high, Im going to convert into a cooking oil car so its free.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008