• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 2480 of 3035 FirstFirst ... 14801980238024302470247824792480248124822490253025802980 ... LastLast
Results 49,581 to 49,600 of 60688

Thread: Post your random thought.

good vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    How'd the intro go again?

buamyajackbuamyajackmumuayajack-WATCHA!

Something like that...
    jack. jack jack. jack. jack.

Escapist

lol No I mean't the background vocals. The whole electronic bit.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    Is a hang-10 nosegrind a real thing, or was that just something in a Tony Hawk videogame?
    I'm sure it would be possible, just stupidly difficult. You can do hang ten nose manuals, I think it's called a samoan squat? Chris Cole did some in some video. I forget which one. Maybe a Thrasher KotR from years back.

Edit: Where are DBS or MRCK? I'm sure they'd know the particulars. Haha
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Oh I just remembered my friend filmed me do a one footed noseslide down a hubba and never gave me the video. I'm now pissed just because I forgot he filmed it and just remembered now.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

I went on one of those camera websites with naked peoples and I told the girl to jump into her ceiling fan and that it was one of my turn ons. She didn't do it.

Edit: I also had to erase my history up to "the beginning of time" because I had a website called "poopgames.com" on there. Horrible
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

TGIMUNDAY has set a new milestone for SkatersCafe tonight with his obsessive poop disorder.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

I swear, my math teacher will do ANYTHING to prevent me from getting a 100% on an assignment. We had this individual assignment in class where you had to make a design on a Cartesian plane using lines and you had to write down each line in a y=mx+b form. I was clever so what I did was make a really clever design on one side of the grid and just reflect it onto the other 3 sides so the equation is nearly identical meaning I have to do less work. It was perfect with no mistakes at all, but he took half a mark off and he won't tell me why. Haven't gotten a single 100% on anything in math. :P
    Last edited by NightRocker; 05-12-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    TGIMUNDAY has set a new milestone for SkatersCafe tonight with his obsessive poop disorder.
    I prefer the term "Scatalogical Studies".

Oh.My.GLOB

I swear, my math teacher will do ANYTHING to prevent me from getting a 100% on an assignment. We had this individual assignment in class where you had to make a design on a Cartesian plane using lines and you had to write down each line in a y=mx+b form. I was clever so what I did was make a really clever design on one side of the grid and just reflect it onto the other 3 sides so the equation is nearly identical meaning I have to do less work. It was perfect with no mistakes at all, but he took half a mark off and he won't tell me why. Haven't gotten a single 100% on anything in math. :P
    Could be the presentation of your mathematical form, my physics teacher was super fussy about stuff like that. That's pretty much the reason why I didn't go in to physics, too dogmatic until post-grad level.
    "Hail Caesarean"

angry, young & beautiful

Dbs knows stuff
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Escapist

I'm at the library right now and there's some old white dude sitting in the corning mumbling to himself in Japanese. Noob didn't even bother to draw a pentagram on the floor first.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBlueSky View Post
    Could be the presentation of your mathematical form, my physics teacher was super fussy about stuff like that. That's pretty much the reason why I didn't go in to physics, too dogmatic until post-grad level.
    I had that happen once on an applied statistics exam. Totally shredded every question, nailed every answer perfectly correct and got a score of 95%. I went to speak with the professor during office hours to inquire about the missing 5%. He said he docked me 5% because I didn't clearly label axis on one of my charts as x and y.

angry, young & beautiful

One of my teachers would always say that stuff like labelling all the axes, the simple stuff like that and actually doing things in steps was free marks so it'd be almost as bad to forget that as getting the right answer, I was never super adept at math so I heeded those instructions and all my "infrastructure" if you will for the problems was always perfect, and id gr the marks there, so a lot of the time it paid off and I got by on part marks
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Oh.My.GLOB

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    I'm sure it would be possible, just stupidly difficult. You can do hang ten nose manuals, I think it's called a samoan squat? Chris Cole did some in some video. I forget which one. Maybe a Thrasher KotR from years back.

Edit: Where are DBS or MRCK? I'm sure they'd know the particulars. Haha
    Daewon has done them in Deca's 2nd to none video from the early 2000s. Might have been a flip in to but I can't remember for sure.
    "Hail Caesarean"

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

**** you mother nature, **** you. It's almost summer and it went from short and t-shirts to this crap in 48 hours. First time I've seen snow in May.

There's snow on the rooftops and it's still snowing now. I already put all my long sleeve clothes away.
    Last edited by NightRocker; 05-12-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Escapist

A friend of mine used the phrase, "YOLO'd it" in conversation today. We're no longer friends.

Oh.My.GLOB

Is your friend now the proud inhabitant of a shallow grave?
    "Hail Caesarean"

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

A friend of mine used the phrase, "YOLO'd it" in conversation today. We're no longer friends.
    When someone tells me "you only live once" I always imagine myself saying "Well let's see if you REALLY only live once" as I stab them to death.

angry, young & beautiful

#yolo #swag

Escapist

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBlueSky View Post
    Is your friend now the proud inhabitant of a shallow grave?
    hahaha You could say that.

When someone tells me "you only live once" I always imagine myself saying "Well let's see if you REALLY only live once" as I stab them to death.
    I'd actually never heard anyone say it out loud in a non-ironic way. He was completely serious.