• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 2520 of 3033 FirstFirst ... 15202020242024702510251825192520252125222530257026203020 ... LastLast
Results 50,381 to 50,400 of 60645

Thread: Post your random thought.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

So McDonald's hasn't called back, turns out they didn't have any positions available. The local cinema is hiring and they pay you a competitive wage. Also in August all the university/college students are going back so it's almost a guarantee that the local grocery store will hire.

I've been doing nothing for the past few days, going to sleep at 7 in the morning and waking up in the early evening really screwed up my life. Happens to me every summer though because I'm a lazy bum.

Hopefully if it's good weather on the weekend I'll get my shit together and go skate!

Edit: My tired brain forgot that yesterday my friend completely shattered his leg so now I'm not looking forward to skating alone.

God

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownRon View Post
    Kid cudi sucks worse then you china boy.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Thats Me!

Default Post your random thought.

Nah kid cudi is the shit, how to make it in America made me really like him

JeremeRogers.

Default Post your random thought.

Just stopping by for my once every 6 or so months check in.

Sup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitta Blonde View Post
    there you go jaames... i voted for you!!

youre lucky i love ya!!!
    8 Months

evil vibes

Hi Jaames, I am kinda getting back in the groove of sc. you should stick around!
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Escapist

If you wake me up early in the morning and ask me to do something, keep in mind that during that time, youre not speaking to me. Youre speaking to my half-awake representative.

And Im pretty sure hes retarded.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    If you wake me up early in the morning and ask me to do something, keep in mind that during that time, you’re not speaking to me. You’re speaking to my half-awake representative.

And I’m pretty sure he’s retarded.
    That sounds like the same guy that handles my very near bedtime communications. Ask me/tell me something 10 minutes before I am asleep and I'll deny it ever happened.

Хой!

I feel robbed. It's like someone broke into my house and stole 20 of my favorite CD's. Moral of the story, quit shooting my favorite rappers.

Big L, R.I.P.!

Surgeon Simulator 2013 is fun in a "wtf am I doing" sort of way haha. The rage quit videos for it are great, too;

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

I'm not even kidding, when I'm done with high school I am taking a year off before going to college/university and I'm gonna bike all around North America. And by North America I mean pretty much the States, except for Southern Ontario and Southern British Columbia, Canada is a giant forest.

Gravity Slave Moderator

One of my best friends from high school went on a bike tour the summer after he graduated. Left central Minnesota on a road bike with a pack, tent, etc. He made it through most of the Dakotas before he sold the bike and took the bus back home. That was 30 years ago. Last year I said, "hey remember when you tried to ride your bike to California?". He said "Hell ya, my ass is still killing me from that ride". He did have some sweet photos from the trip. All in all it was a good experience.

angry, young & beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    I'm not even kidding, when I'm done with high school I am taking a year off before going to college/university and I'm gonna bike all around North America. And by North America I mean pretty much the States, except for Southern Ontario and Southern British Columbia, Canada is a giant forest.
    You don't know muh about Canada, or the usa do you?
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    You don't know muh about Canada, or the usa do you?
    I actually know a lot geographically speaking. I was making a horrible joke. I actually would like to go to British Columbia in the near future, and visit Osoyoos, the closest thing to a hot desert in Canada.

Escapist

Random question - but do any of you play the violin or the viola? There's a song I've been wanting to record on piano for a while, but I need someone on strings for it to sound perfect.

Why not a little internet calabo

Boss

Hopefully In a months time I'll be training brazilian jiu jitsu and kickboxing. Long overdue to pursue something I love.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

I have the worst luck ever. My dad bought a keyboard replacement and a battery for my laptop and some idiot left a blanket on the floor and I slipped and broke the laptop.

Edit: after further examination the laptop was fine but the backlight broke.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by NightRocker; 07-03-2013 at 12:15 AM.

LET'S GET WEIRD

Went to the Zumiez Couch Tour in Chicago. Was a pretty cool experience. Got to see Big Boi in concert for free and had front row seats. Got a free copy of his new cd and got it signed by him.

Also managed to take a couple decent pictures on my phone of Aaron Jaws Homoki landing a couple different tricks. He was tearing it up.

being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

Escapist

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    I have the worst luck ever. My dad bought a keyboard replacement and a battery for my laptop and some idiot left a blanket on the floor and I slipped and broke the laptop.

Edit: after further examination the laptop was fine but the backlight broke.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    ^I bet you $20 I can guess what phone you have.

Your Mother

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Random question - but do any of you play the violin or the viola? There's a song I've been wanting to record on piano for a while, but I need someone on strings for it to sound perfect.

Why not a little internet calabo
    As it happens I do. However I'm only around grade 4-5 and I don't really have anything to record with. I could probably work out something to record, but I might not be best for the job.

LET'S GET WEIRD

being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo