• No

60 81.08%
  • Still no

9 12.16%
  • Meh

4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.35%
Page 2541 of 3094 FirstFirst ... 15412041244124912531253925402541254225432551259126413041 ... LastLast
Results 50,801 to 50,820 of 61861

Thread: Post your random thought.

Boss

Who wants the privilege of joining my friend list?
    Now now, 1 at a time please.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Who wants the privilege of joining my friend list?
    Now now, 1 at a time please.
    Sure what the fuck sign me up.

C/S,
    Rev J

Boss

Anyone know how many points are actually needed to get a sun? I'm sure It's somewhere around here listed but this Is much easier.
    I have 5829 points. Only curious since I have my last gold bar.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Escapist

Can't remember the figure exactly. Something to do with some astronomy fun fact about the sun.

Boss

^ Yea and I was told If I stare and think hard enough my wiener will grow.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Retired Staff

Either that or you'll go blind.

C/S,
    Rev J

Boss

You must be pumping diesel to reach your eye with your misfortune.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

God

Hells yeah I gotta make it rain. Im gunna take my 6 grand and walk up to a bunch of superficial gold diggers

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

You Oprah rich motha fucka!

C/S,
    Rev J

Escapist

Interesting Janoski colorway

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Interesting Janoski colorway

That reminds me of an old school Ibanez Jem Floral Guitar.

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

Took a pretty hard fall while filming yesterday, my friends board shot out at me and I went to stop it while I was still rolling. I ended up going down a little hill with one foot on my board one foot on his and I fell to my side. I hit the camera on the battery so it cut off right on impact so the clip doesn't even look good :/ oh well, ended up getting the trick on film after a few more tries.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_larsen View Post
    Took a pretty hard fall while filming yesterday, my friends board shot out at me and I went to stop it while I was still rolling. I ended up going down a little hill with one foot on my board one foot on his and I fell to my side. I hit the camera on the battery so it cut off right on impact so the clip doesn't even look good :/ oh well, ended up getting the trick on film after a few more tries.
    Sucks man. When filming sometimes you fall harder because you hesitate on what to save. The camera or your own ass. Been there before. I assume it was just cosmetic damage to the camera? What are you shooting with?

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SK84EVR View Post
    Sucks man. When filming sometimes you fall harder because you hesitate on what to save. The camera or your own ass. Been there before. I assume it was just cosmetic damage to the camera? What are you shooting with?
    I just hit the battery (which was already taped together haha) and it scratched it a little. but I'm filming with a DVX-100b

evil vibes

@skateG Those Janoskis have been around for a while. I have a friend who collects shoes (janoskis in particular) and he has some crazy ones.
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Speaking of Janoski's what do you guys think of these?

I liked them until that nagging feeling I had finally became clear... They look like old people shoes!

evil vibes

Honestly, I hate nikes & don't want to support them.
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SK84EVR View Post
    Speaking of Janoski's what do you guys think of these?

I liked them until that nagging feeling I had finally became clear... They look like old people shoes!
    Also look like toddler shoes. Although, I guess if folks tear through laces like cobwebs the leather and velcro straps might be worth trying.

Escapist

Guys if your girlfriend ever tells you she's having bad cramps DO NOT make any uterus related puns because she will get really upset with you...

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    @skateG Those Janoskis have been around for a while. I have a friend who collects shoes (janoskis in particular) and he has some crazy ones.
    Yeah, they're pretty nice..just not $200 nice. That's just rediculous

Retired Staff

I just saw this list of the top 25 athletes turned actors. The pic used to promote it made me click on it. Look who came in at number 6:

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/...erral#slide_21

C/S,
    Rev J