• No

59 80.82%
  • Still no

9 12.33%
  • Meh

4 5.48%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.37%
Page 2559 of 3068 FirstFirst ... 15592059245925092549255725582559256025612569260926593059 ... LastLast
Results 51,161 to 51,180 of 61349

Thread: Post your random thought.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    So, I'm pretty much done with my sister. She's an incredibly petty person and a huge slob. We share a place and it's been a fucking mess. I can't keep up with her shit. Wine bottles stacked up in the kitchen, piss stains from her dog that set in the floor because she just let them stay there. I cleaned all last week and gave her the living room to do. She vacuums, then goes back to sleeping in her fucking bed. I gave up. Got up early this morning, drove her to work (bitch is 27. TIME TO GET YOUR LICENSE) came home and scrubbed the carpets in the entire house, scrubbed down the couch to get some of her wine, soda, whatever the fuck else stains up and then I finally got to shower, run to work to get my hours and some groceries and hang out with a friend in my room and watch a movie. Her dog starts being a piece of shit as soon as she gets home. Biting everyone and barking (at 10:30pm, no less) so I yell at him. She yells at me saying it isn't necessary and it turns into a fight. The ONLY thing she has over me is our cellphone bill. I drive her to work, take care of her damn dog, and clean up her messes because I'm so embarrassed by them. her insults were "I DON'T CARE WHAT 18 YEAR OLD YOU'RE FUCKING." Because I apparently slept with this girl today (and she's apparently 18), which is news to me. Followed by "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE WHEN YOU GET LAID." And then she started throwing out the petty insults about my depression, so I just walked away and wrote a long letter to my Mom about how fucked up my sister is, and how I'm done with her. Looking for a full time job, now, and saving up to move out. I'm not letting that 27 year old waste be my problem, anymore.
    Ugh your post made me sad.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Hey, at least it's good incentive to get my shit together, and move out. You know? Plus, I hung out with a cute girl and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Retired Staff

I went through the same thing with my ex's sister that came from Chicago. Long story short, that's why she's my ex now. Just use craigslist and look for rooms at a house of college kids or a lonely Asian couple who's children moved out. I'm going to be moving in with a ginger this Friday who has a katana on his TV just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Nobody wants too be old, and nobody want too old to skateboard.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    Hey, at least it's good incentive to get my shit together, and move out. You know? Plus, I hung out with a cute girl and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    Dude, that just sounds creepy.

C/S,
    Rev J

Escapist

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    I went through the same thing with my ex's sister that came from Chicago. Long story short, that's why she's my ex now. Just use craigslist and look for rooms at a house of college kids or a lonely Asian couple who's children moved out. I'm going to be moving in with a ginger this Friday who has a katana on his TV just because.
    Dude, lonely asian landlords are the best. I know that sounds weird but it's true.

Retired Staff

Today I met Shawn Connelly (check him out on youtube) by chance. Since we're both from the same small town in Maine I pulled out some references that you'd only get if you were from the area.

C/S,
    Rev J

Thats Me!

move down here TGI i got a spare room for you, the chicks will love your accent too so bonus haha..

but yeah get yourself out that that shitty situation your sister is obviously not helping you in any way... and once you move out she'll realise she is basically still a kid who does nothing for herself and that you were the better person, which will end up helping your relationship with her in the long run..

Retired Staff

Old joke:

An Australian man walks up to a Sheila in a bar and says, "You fancy a fuck?"

She says, "I do now you smooth talkin' bastard."

C/S,
    Rev J

Thats Me!

^thats not a joke thats life

Escapist

DAYUM!

Retired Staff

I was living in a youth hostel at one point and I went out for a pint at the pub around the corner. This Aussie chick comes out through the door into me spins like a dance move so I have her pinned to the wall, says " I think I'm going to puke!" Then jams her tongue in my mouth. Her friends who are now standing behind me say, "She's serious." I went into the bar before I had to deal with the repercussions. The next day I saw her at breakfast and she didn't remember what happened.

C/S,
    Rev J

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    I'll be coaching my son's soccer team (U12) starting next week. I usually let the kids pick the team name all on their own, but this time I will lobby for.....

The SharkNados!

Thats dope.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

evil vibes

sharknado is actually a real movie check out the trailer on youtube. its rad
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Boss

That must be the commercial I've seen on syfy with sharks flying In the air exploding Into things, lol.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

evil vibes

ya its a syfy (Asylum) original

Boss

Lasy syfy movie I watched and actually liked was Stakeland.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

evil vibes

sharknado is not meant to be good, just something to watch and laugh

Retired Staff

I dug their remake of "The Shining".

C/S,
    Rev J

Boss

Hence syfy, ha.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Escapist

So apparently this guy was so fuckin fat that they literally needed a forklift to get him out of his apartment.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...t-man.cnn.html