• Still no

9 7.20%
  • Really, not new here

4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 2973 of 3036 FirstFirst ... 197324732873292329632971297229732974297529833023 ... LastLast
Results 59,441 to 59,460 of 60705

Thread: Post your random thought.

Banned

Check out this video. It's pretty dope.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0J-ICh4Bo

Skate Pirate

I'm still here. There's not a lot to post these days.

Skate Pirate

Ok...so...

We're coming up on the time of year when the site owner makes his yearly visit, right? Do we, as users, want to put any sort of effort into attempting to take the site over from whoever owns it and try to keep it running for a few more years? I'd love to see someone like @noswitch have admin powers, and the ability to send a mass email out to the entire userlist begging them to come back...maybe we could arrange a fundraiser to keep the lights on or something, with Skaterscafe branded stuff.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Site owner never responded to the something teen PMs here and via FB I have sent asking these questions over the past year. NOT a SINGLE reply to ANYTHING! Don't count on anything but I do know he was trying to just set it up to auto renew awhile ago so he didn't even have to click the paypal info every year We shall see I guess. I have no other contact info for him.

Edit, I did go in to his profile mod view and grab a hotmail email he used here in the past. Sent something there asking about renewals and admin powers for some here. We will see if he responds.
    Last edited by NoSwitch; 01-29-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Site owner never responded to the something teen PMs here and via FB I have sent asking these questions over the past year. NOT a SINGLE reply to ANYTHING! Don't count on anything but I do know he was trying to just set it up to auto renew awhile ago so he didn't even have to click the paypal info every year We shall see I guess. I have no other contact info for him.

Edit, I did go in to his profile mod view and grab a hotmail email he used here in the past. Sent something there asking about renewals and admin powers for some here. We will see if he responds.
    At the end of the day, that's all we need: Someone who's still active and has admin powers.

God

Seems like Mike went completely MIA on all social media sites. Its a damn shame, i wish this board was as active as Slap, never a dull moment over there

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Seems like Mike went completely MIA on all social media sites. Its a damn shame, i wish this board was as active as Slap, never a dull moment over there
    I mean this with all sincerity - are we sure that Mike is still alive?

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    He put up this as his facebook wall photo..

Just so everyone is aware. I will be officially officially disbanding my Facebook account. Best of luck to all your futures. It was a good ride. No need to reply.

Gravity Slave Moderator

I'm pretty sure he's only mostly dead. He lurks a little here and there me thinks.. but that's about it..

Global Moderator

Hey guys. sorry i've been distant. actually been kinda busy lately. Test drove and took photos of an unreleased car for Buick in Sedona, was up in flagstaff for a bit and then bounced to Page, all while working back in phoenix in between. Slow now though lol. Hope everyone is doing well!

Skate Pirate

https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/tr...ny+skateboards

Penny Skateboards...Since Forever

If "forever" means 2010.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Go Eagles.. just because it's been so long since they have won and those notorious New England cheaters seem to win every other year..

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Go Eagles.. just because it's been so long since they have won and those notorious New England cheaters seem to win every other year..
    I got a great deal of satisfaction seeing the looks of disappointment on the faces of Gronk and Brady.

God

Cant believe Brady dropped that ball, haha was so good seeing foles catch one in the endzone, pretty good game.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Gravity Slave Moderator

Collinsworth and the rest of the announcers were sucking Patriot dick hard the whole damned game. Was hilarious listening to them lobby for that last touchdown to be over turned. Eat shit douchbags!

Retired Staff

Whenever I get a twitter notification that "Donald Trump and 15k others retweet" I can't help but wonder how many of the 15k "Others" are actual people.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

How the hell do you get back into reading? I just finished the third new book I've read for pleasure since college (I graduated 2011). I've bought dozens of books, but they're all shelved with bookmarks in them, sitting unread for YEARS now.

I used to read every night...I'd go to bed, read for a half hour, then go to sleep. But, since college, I've always had a laptop on hand...I'm still reading, it's just user-generated content, and not an actual book. So, I guess I'm looking for a trick or tip to break that habit, and return myself to a place where I want to read books before bed, instead of forums like this.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Mrs NoSwitch takes her tablet to bed loaded with ebooks. We leave the computers behind when heading to the bedroom.

Scrubs Nerd

How the hell do you get back into reading? I just finished the third new book I've read for pleasure since college (I graduated 2011). I've bought dozens of books, but they're all shelved with bookmarks in them, sitting unread for YEARS now.

I used to read every night...I'd go to bed, read for a half hour, then go to sleep. But, since college, I've always had a laptop on hand...I'm still reading, it's just user-generated content, and not an actual book. So, I guess I'm looking for a trick or tip to break that habit, and return myself to a place where I want to read books before bed, instead of forums like this.
    Stay away from all distractions. Find a nice quiet room with no computer and leave your phone behind too. If it's not possible you can always go to the library.

Retired Staff

Usually my reading time is with my morning coffee. I'll sit on my floor drink my coffee and read.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J