4 3.20%
  • Yes, I am new here!

29 23.20%
  • Zombie from long ago

24 19.20%
Page 3 of 3036 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your random thought.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSkater14Xx View Post
    how is it racist saying we shouldn't have to be forced to take spanish, because these kids come to school and expect us to learn there language and the teachers make a whole another test in spanish so they can go back and read it. im just saying they should have to pass some kind of english test. thats my opinion sorry if you think im being racist. I'm not trying to be in any way.
    You're just being hilariously self centred and ignorant. "Why should I learn spanish? Let's make them learn English." < - - - Dude, that's just deppressing!

The universe doesn't turn around America and if you think that learning about other cultures, people and languages apart from your own is a waste of time then you're wasting the brain you were given.

Americans are self centred, stupid and ignorant? Evidently so and you're helping to prove it.
    Peace and love.

The mall has become a place where guys chase girls...Wait, that's not just the mall it's everywhere :0P
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/oMadis0no/ryod.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE="1"][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/oMadis0no/spam.gif[/IMG]lol.
    X = Consistent * = Landed But Still Inconsistent ? = Working On It (None Landed) O = Not Attempted...YET
    [X] Ollie [X] Shove-It [X] Pop Shove-It [X] 180 Ollie [*] Kickflip (I now land about ~7/10...Switch? Not so much.)

[B]"One organ donor can directly save the lives of up to [U]8[/U] critically ill people. And one tissue donor can add quality to the lives of up to [U]50[/U] more."-UNOS

Life. [I]Pass it on[/I]. [/B] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by FC_GB View Post
    I bet if you check, your school requires foreign languange, not spanish.

The reasoning still remains, however, that English has no right as a dominant language over any others, as it is not something guaranteed as the national language anywhere.
    Forcing them to pass an english test is pure discrimination, and the fact that you included "(mexicans)" adds race to the equation as well.

If you can't see what's wrong with what you are saying... I'm sorry, it's hopeless: people like you are what is wrong with the world.
    Nope in middle school we can only take spanish and we have to. there's no other language we can take.
    Do you mean saying mexicans?

黒 キリスト

I just woke up at 7:30 after going to sleep at 4:30 (weird). I heard some weird music of death metal drums, black metal key riffs, and then the weirdest singing.....it was like Swedish and Norweign together by the same person and at the same time! Im just going to go back to bed in like another hour and then wake up at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    The mall has become a place where guys chase girls...Wait, that's not just the mall it's everywhere :0P
    Nah malls is where girls ask people like me questions that make me wonder are kids getting weirder? No normal girl would ask some guy they just met in Hot Topic, if they would hug their friend who wasn't not that bad looking.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

no malls is where the type of people i hate go to hang out.
    "There JHH goes. One of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

黒 キリスト

Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    no malls is where the type of people i hate go to hang out.
    The mall in Iowa has a cursed store, teddy bear factory is for real cursed. I know 2 guys that didn't think so after people they knew made a bear there for their girlfriend, that its cursed. Who ever buys a bear there for their girlfriend break up within a week.

Friend made a bear there and his girlfriend broke up with them the next day, like a year later she died in a car crash. It sucked too cause we both had night class together (just not in the same class).

But I can deal with the goths that go to the mall but the jocks and airheads and old people no way in hell. I hate running into people I went to school with at the mall, "Wow what are you doing now? Feels weird to be out of school, you haven't changed at all! See you later!!" My answers are, good, no it doesn't, no I haven't, and when they leave under my breath I mutter stupid ***** as they walk away.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke

JesusHadHerpes

i really need to crap.
    BADLY!
    We really didn't mean to 'do a Nietzsche' as it were,
    and kill God, but then again, God's been dead for over three hours now,
    and things still seem to be going on pretty much as usual in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by 7evenUp View Post
    i really need to crap.
    BADLY!
    Don't you hate it when you crap after eating spicy curry and it burns and you know it's gonna take you about 40 wipes to get it clean and stuff?

Any one grossed out yet?
    Peace and love.

Quote Originally Posted by pooldogfromoz View Post
    Don't you hate it when you crap after eating spicy curry and it burns and you know it's gonna take you about 40 wipes to get it clean and stuff?

Any one grossed out yet?
    I hate those I prefer those poos where it's one long continuous poo with no wiping necessary

LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by missing_no View Post
    I hate those I prefer those poos where it's one long continuous poo with no wiping necessary

LULZ

A good poop is a fast poop. And by "fast" I mean it breaks the sound barrier on the way out.
    Peace and love.

duvets, from beds, pronounce the t and say it quickly and you get a beatbox noise
    when the batteries are flat on ur tv remote, why do u push the buttons harder
    big l rest in peace

黒 キリスト

If a girl bites you on the hand, is it normal for it to be numb for 3 days? I have feeling back in almost everywhere in my hand bout on the back palm side. I could backhand someone right in the mouth and not get hurt if their teeth cut me.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke

JesusHadHerpes

Does the Pope get pension?
    Define Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Berishman View Post
    The way I see blue is likely very different than the way you see blue, yet I can not portray what I see to you, as I would have to use the words that have been dictated to mean certain things, and that makes defining blue beyond the definition given in high school... impossible.
    Okay, now try green

girls and their clothing stores are confusing (after going in to charlotte roughe and wet seal with my sister Ive come to that comclusion)

why do i have gas right now?

I can't wait for kotc!

I hope I can go to the park today!

why can't Julia see I like her?

thats all for now.

I was going to work on dropping in on vert today, but then I had to take a Xanax...

Ah, screw it, at least I won't be nervous!
    ==================================================

When dipping cookies, why does cold milk make the cookie so much softer so much quicker?????!!!!!!!

Stuff I think about every day:
    If a turtle is without it's shell, does that make it naked, or homeless?
    Being single sucks.
    I don't think the universe is infinite.
    Why do most guys get the love of a girl they don't respect and only see them materialistically.

Stuff I'm thinking about now:
    Why does my right wrist hurt?
    I work tomorrow... and I have to close.
    I need a ride to home depot.
    I wanna hang out with my friends.
    Why wont my hardflips rotate?
    [IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/cape0001.jpg[/IMG]
    Trickograph.
    (v) = With variations.
    [X] Mastered. [O] Consistent. [/] Unrefined.

Pop Shove-it(v) [X]
    Heelflip(v) [X]
    Hardflip [/]
    360 Hospital Flip [/]
    360 Flip [/]
    180 Flip [O]

You know how when you were young people would always say that it is opposite day so that they would trick you and you would look like a moron or something along those lines. Well i have been thinking. If it is opposite day then you must do everything opposite then would you would normally do right? So that means you would have to do the opposite of that day which is opposite day. By doing the opposite of opposite day wouldn't that make it a normal day there for wouldn't that mean that there can never truely be an opposite day and everytime something like that happens it has always been lies. Makes you wonder were you would be in life having known that before hand......

What if you started at 100 years old and as the years went you got younger. Like age went like that your looks and abilitys and everything. Now that would be weird.
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
    I was going to work on dropping in on vert today, but then I had to take a Xanax...

Ah, screw it, at least I won't be nervous!
    haha i love xani bars, there like candy, but last time i popped 4 bars and tried to skate i ended up tryin to ollie this gap and land into a grass hill and just completly busted my ass. but hey at least it didint hurt..................till the next day.
    "There JHH goes. One of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

As far as technology has come and is developing, how is it we still depend on gasoline?

Why do my friends think I hate them when they really mean the world to me?

Why am I so freakin' quiet/shy around my friends?

Why can't I ever seem to do anything right? And... when when I do, why is it always something extremely pointless?

Why do scientists and astronauts spend billions of dollars studying other planets for no good reason that would help life on earth when there's starving/dying people in the world?

Why are scientists so concerned about robots one day taking over the planet, when they're the ones creating them? They're like, *OH NOES, THEY'RE CREATING THEMSELVES, RUN FOR THE HILLS! WHAT WILL WE DO!! OH NOES!!! WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM!!! Oh, wait, I created them... oh ****. WE'RE DOOMED!!* It's like, umm, install an off button when creating these things? Or, would that just make too much sense....
    James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." <3

Love you, Pops.
    March 22nd, 1956 - June 24th, 2012.

a cloud moves in
    rain falls, thunder strikes
    and sunshine breaks through the clouds.