Post your random thought. - Page 3088

View Poll Results: Do you miss 2020?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    60 81.08%
  • Still no

    9 12.16%
  • Meh

    4 5.41%
  • Yes, I had a great year

    1 1.35%
Page 3088 of 3092 FirstFirst ... 2088258829883038307830863087308830893090 ... LastLast
Results 61,741 to 61,760 of 61823

Thread: Post your random thought.

  1. #61741
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Now we're talking!
    Great pron shots Rockst*r! Those boards are mint. I thought that you rode what you owned.
    Little correction: I do ride what I own. I don't own these. I have a few albums on Imgur of super rare boards that I've seen and saved pics of over the years.

    In the above pic, the first Richard Kirby board was his pro model that he rode in the X Games where he got hurt (then dropped like a dirty sock from the Santa Cruz touring team. The second was one of the early Element boards (post Element Underworld) that was a pro model for Natas Kaupas. The third is the famous Natas Lucifer deck, but made for Jason Lee (famous for his really spindly fingers, not for his awesome skating or acting or anything).

  2. #61742
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    This lil' guy is a Steve Caballero Graphic on a Steve Saiz deck:


    They split the color screen on this Per Welinder:


    The Z Boys did a tour of Great Britain, and it was too costly to have boards shipped over, so they got these custom made from a woodshop in England:

  3. #61743
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    29628 point(s) total

    Getting thee. One or two more and you're burning up double platinum
    29983 point(s) total

    God it's fucking close now!

  4. #61744
    Caveman
    Neanderthal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Left Coast, USA
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Great board pron Rockst*r. Glad somebody captured the images and saved em.

    I'd like to help the good Dr, but I never had the super powers to dispense upon arrival..... I don't see the little star under all of your posts.
    Oh well.

    Now about the good Dr & Chi Town Ron.... seems there's a back story here?
    "Once in a skate forum, long long ago...."
    Last edited by Neanderthal1; 02-06-2022 at 07:19 PM.
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

  5. #61745
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Great board pron Rockst*r. Glad somebody captured the images and saved em.

    I'd like to help the good Dr, but I never had the super powers to dispense upon arrival..... I don't see the little star under all of your posts.
    Oh well.

    Now about the good Dr & Chi Town Ron.... seems there's a back story here?
    "Once in a skate forum, long long ago...."
    Dale gave Ron the Skateboard Shitty hazing welcome (gave him a bunch of shit) and Ron came crying to every other mod about it daily. It didn't help.

  6. #61746
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    I repped the earliest post I could find from Dr_Feelgood and got him to double platinum:
    http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthrea...l=1#post143927

  7. #61747
    Caveman
    Neanderthal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Left Coast, USA
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Dale gave Ron the Skateboard Shitty hazing welcome (gave him a bunch of shit) and Ron came crying to every other mod about it daily. It didn't help.
    .... and we have 10 yo butt hurt going on to this day?

    ===========
    Nice job Rockst*r!
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

  8. #61748
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    .... and we have 10 yo butt hurt going on to this day?

    ===========
    Nice job Rockst*r!
    Ya Ron probably blew my PMs up about 2 years ago still pissed hahahaha Said Dale had still been going through ALL his old posts and neg repping every singe one hahahaha

  9. #61749
    Caveman
    Neanderthal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Left Coast, USA
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Lol... I checked Ron's page and rep wise, he's very much in the red. The thing that I find really funny is that none of us are teenagers anymore... by a long shot.
    I guess boys will be boys.
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

  10. #61750
    God
    Dr_Feelgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    FOREVER YOUNG.

    Thank you thank you boys, couldnt have done this without you, it looks red hot under my name!

    NOW to clear up the Ron thing, yes yes i was being a pest always giving him a hard time, honestly the more he was annoyed, the more it fueled my fire cause i found it funny.....then i decided it was my goal to see if a red sun exist, it would be a pretty cool claim to fame, only user with a red sun


    We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

  11. #61751
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    FOREVER YOUNG.

    Thank you thank you boys, couldnt have done this without you, it looks red hot under my name!

    NOW to clear up the Ron thing, yes yes i was being a pest always giving him a hard time, honestly the more he was annoyed, the more it fueled my fire cause i found it funny.....then i decided it was my goal to see if a red sun exist, it would be a pretty cool claim to fame, only user with a red sun
    Plus you thought it was even more hilarious that he was blowing up our inboxes over it..I think that was the main motivation in the end.. Mission accomplished LOL!

  12. #61752
    angry, young & beautiful
    HighVoltageSk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,954

    Default

    Pee pee poo poo
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

  13. #61753
    God
    Dr_Feelgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    The sk8a boi himself pops in


    We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

  14. #61754
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    Pee pee poo poo
    AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  15. #61755
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Stepped out on the porch to take a look around this evening and smelled smoke, nasty smoke, not indo or a fireplace smoke smell. Saw it coming out of the attic vent of the next door neighbor's house. Grabbed the phone and called 911 while knocking on doors. Nobody home but local fire department got there FAST, like less than 4 minutes!

    Crock pot of beans shorted out and caught fire in the kitchen. Some other neighbors got them on the phone and they came home while the pros took care of the situation well. Not much major damage but they're probably not getting their deposit back..

    Fire Next Door.jpg

  16. #61756
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Stepped out on the porch to take a look around this evening and smelled smoke, nasty smoke, not indo or a fireplace smoke smell. Saw it coming out of the attic vent of the next door neighbor's house. Grabbed the phone and called 911 while knocking on doors. Nobody home but local fire department got there FAST, like less than 4 minutes!

    Crock pot of beans shorted out and caught fire in the kitchen. Some other neighbors got them on the phone and they came home while the pros took care of the situation well. Not much major damage but they're probably not getting their deposit back..

    Fire Next Door.jpg
    Glad you were able to help out!

  17. #61757
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    So, Ukraine, eh?

  18. #61758
    Gravity Slave Moderator
    NoSwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    10,979

    Default

    Ya sucks to be them. It would be a shame of someone sent a cruise missile in to the Chernobyl Nuke plant the Russians seem to be using as their main base of operations there going forward.. and scorched all of those fuckers.. Only if the Ukrainians have bulled back to a safe distance first though. The need to set up to defend the western half other side of the Dnieper river at this point..

  19. #61759
    God
    Dr_Feelgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    we still here, site hasnt gone down


    We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

  20. #61760
    Skate Pirate
    rockst*r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wearing socks on my elbows
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    we still here, site hasnt gone down
    We can't go down until I learn to ollie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •