Toronto- Dundas and Bathurst - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto- Dundas and Bathurst

angry, young & beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by YoungC View Post
    So where do you usually skate? Do you ever go to the skate park by the rec center? I never see anyone there... The other day I was in Markham (at the mall), drove by the skate park thats down there and I was surprised to see how many people were still skating. It was the first time I saw the park too.
    i sometimes go there but it's not a very fun park
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

York University is SO nice to skate, They have tons of sets and the place is huge. But security is tight.
    Subscribe to My Youtube Or you will die - http://www.youtube.com/user/MeloSkateMedia

damn) skate at canadien tire parking lots) fick it is great place to skate!

Guys, come to Weston Skatepark. It's a free outdoor skatepark, in Woodbridge Ontario. It's fun and everyone is beyond nice. I'm a usual there

I've been skating for almost 2 years in Toronto and I don't know any downtown spots. I need to get out more.