Howell? Jackson? Freehold?

Thread: Howell? Jackson? Freehold?

Default Howell? Jackson? Freehold?

and skaters from around these spots? if so you know me or people like dave bohack or billy pappas? check em both out on youtube. bills sponsored and kills everything,

Elite Member

I go to Jackson skatepark and Freehold skatepark like ev ery weekend. i'm going ot Freehold this Saturday.

sick. so freeholds open...i might have soccer, but if i dont want to meet up tomorow maybe

Nunu

Quote Originally Posted by skatinkrazy View Post
    I go to Jackson skatepark and Freehold skatepark like ev ery weekend. i'm going ot Freehold this Saturday.
    Sure you folks down in Southern NJ have all the nice skating parks. Northern NJ has crap for Skateparks. The only decent one is the skate bowl and invert ramp in Weehawken.

But when you look any where past Union County, then all of the sudden skate parks are larger and most accesable.

CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!

LOL

~L~

ha ive realized that im like right in the limbo between not being good enough for the park and too good for the park an so im finding myself too good for somestuff but not cloes to other stuff. my friends house-miniramp, 5 set, 5 foot ledge 3 foot ledge. all i need and only a mile or two from home

Old thread but how about Lakewood. It borders jackson and howell. Anybody go to the Incline club or know any cool spots around Lakewood to skate?

Elite Member

Still here, and yeah I went to incline 2 days ago, freehold today, and gonna go to freehold tomorrow. hopefully jackson opens back up soon.