Share your day of skating
Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

Boss

Woot Share your day of skating

I searched for things similar to this but couldn't find anything related. And if theres a thread like this my b.

Basically just share how your day of skating was and what you did. Whether it may be that you just practiced kickflips in your driveway or you went to your local park. And if you don't care then why post? Just don't.

Also It'd be pretty cool if you guys would come back everyday to share with others.

Today i got about 2hrs of good skating today since i had work. I went with my friend downtown and went to ollie some stairs like 3 - 6 in dif spots. Got kicked out of most places but i did get to ollie the 3 stair woot yay me lol. And i attempted the 6 stair twice but got kicked out before i could stick it. Found a nice bench that we ollied onto and manualed. Lastly had fun at this nice gap that i kickfliped. Woot. All around it was a good day. And one of the spots that had a 4 and 5 stair the lady told us that the church is opening a skate park tomorrow from 1-3. Checked it out and it was ok, so were gonna hit that up tomorrow.

And you?
    Last edited by Andrew Jay; 08-23-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

went to a college
    skated a four stair and boardslid the hubba next to it
    and ollie of the bench near it over the steps.
    then went and skated a two with a ledge next to it
    boardslid , 5050, noseslide, and noseslide shuv'd the ledge
    went to a five and kickflipped it. then i fs flipped it and hardflipped it
    and rode longboards. got fakie shuv and nollie shuv on the longboard
    fun day. made a quick edit of it two

http://www.vimeo.com/1190328

I didn't do too much today..
    Pretty much just worked on my decent ollie and improved it a bit. I did also get a lot of time to get some nice manuals in too.
    All in all it was basically another touch up/practise day for me.

i went to the skatepark with a couple of my friends. my goal for the day was to kickflip the 4 stair there. so i try it about 5 times and then i landed really funny on my foot and it starts hurting like a *****. so i just sat around the rest of the sesh. its good i did it toward the end of it though.
    ‎"If you feel like pattin' your feet, pat your feet. And if you feel like clappin' your hands, clap your hands.
    If you feel like takin' off your shoes, take off your shoes. We are here to have a ball.
    So we want you to leave your worldly troubles outside, and come in here and swing."
    Art Blakey

Quote Originally Posted by Volcomsk8 View Post
    Hmmm...

ska.

Boss

Haha jake i love the choice of song. ^^
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

FuturePrimitive

Rode for 45 minutes in the blazing sun at the local skatepark. I was the only person skating, it was over 100 degrees. First time riding since last week, since I was camping in Sequoia for a long weekend. Rode fairly well considering, stuck most of my basics and a 360 flip. Couldn't get my impossibles to come around.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Yesterday I stated at a high school. They have a nice pretty big sized 6 stair. All I could do was ollie it, came kinda close to a kickflip down it. Then I tried to ollie off a 9 ft. dugout. It hurt so bad when I hit the floor lol. It hurt my ankles really bad cause when I hit the ground I landed on my feet, but my knees went up to my face. And I lost my board about 2 feet down. Now I need to stick with it for 7 more feet -.-

hmm well i kinda miffed up my foot by jumping over this massive bush with converse on (bad idea), and i just collapsed, i was trying to get some stuff on film after for a couple guys who wanted proof of a couple tricks, but i kept just collapsing cuz of my dang feet..i'm soakin' 'em right now cuz they kill, i cant even stand on my board atm..

btw i officially hate nightmare flips now lol ^^ used to do them cuz i thought it was cool, i could care less now. and i almost split my head open doing a varial heelflip, and i snapped a walmart board doing one, i landed right in the middle ha..

so i didn't skate much today..like 15 minutes, though it sounds like it, i didn't have a bad day at all really.. just not skating much, and just messed my foot up a bit, its already feelin' better
    [IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/ranks/7rank.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.skaterscafe.com/images/reputation/reputation_goldstar.gif[/IMG]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]BANANA OWNS YOU.[/COLOR][/FONT] ---------------
    [COLOR="White"](if that is banana, you don't know cuz he's wearing a cape!)[/COLOR]
    Stationary shove it while not even rolling club: Daniel Jones, cha-BANG

Eagles may soar but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines

rep razz and Berishman. a lot. do it. now.

Randomly tried to do a benihana and the tail of my board hit my ankle leaving a gigantic bruise. Not a very exciting day just trying to land a few tricks I've been working on.

I just woke up like a hour go so I haven't skated yet and it's like 99 outside too. Later I will be seeing if my friend can come over. Will will probably go skate a ditch, try to get some kick/heelflips onto a manny pad, try some tricks off a small ledge/gap, then maybe play a game of skate before he leaves.

I skated the same old park again.

I landed 1 new line. Ollie on the box, then nollie bigspin off the box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i made this thread... 2 days ago haha.

but i usually skate on fridays for 6am to 9pm, so ill post about that when it happens. but today i just did flat in my garage.

today wasn't that good for me.
    i didn't really feel like skating.
    but im looking forward to skating a little later.

I almost landed my first hospital flip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKicks View Post
    I landed a few a week ago it was sweettttttttttttt. Haven't really tried em since then.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKicks View Post
    learn them fakie first, its easier imo

I was hungover as hell this morning, didn't sleep too well so I thought I'd go to sants for a while to kill my blues.

Bad idea - after a night of partying my bones were aching and my joints fragile, heelflips were OK but I could barely jump to catch my kickflips! No dice with the varial kickflips either.. And after a no-comply trick smashed into my knee, I decided to tone down my tricks and just concentrate on ollies, pop shuvs and 180s, heh.

Tired after like 40 mins so I just went home and tended to my knee.
    Lesson? Don't expect to skate normally if you're nursing a bad mutha hangover..

FuturePrimitive

I've noticed that drinking the night before will always have a negative effect on my skateboarding. It's like my feet stay a little drunk long after I've sobered up.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Boss

How bout drinking while skating?
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Uhh, Didn't get to skate today, it's freezing outside and the wind is very cold also.