Thread: Share your day of skating

Хой!

self-filmed some clips

got a sw fs 180 manny bs shove

and a sw fs 180 manny bs 180

couple roads got redone and now it's a 40 block smooth sail

so of course, i cruised for an hour or so

Boss

Vit I've always been curious as to where you live?
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Хой!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Vit I've always been curious as to where you live?
    Eugene, Oregon! Lots of rain and amazing skateparks.

Originally from Vitebsk, Belarus, though.

Speed Junkie

an hour of Hill Sliding, Felt good on tired legs
    that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Vit View Post
    Eugene, Oregon! Lots of rain and amazing skateparks.

Originally from Vitebsk, Belarus, though.
    Thats cool to learn. I don't think I've seen anyone else on here from Oregon.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

went back to Groton Skatepark yesterday, I haven't sated it since before I broke my ankle (which is to say more than 5 years ago). Wow has it changed for the better. New features, modified old features, more pumpbumps, more lines and generally faster...after 2 1/2 hours I was exhausted and quite content. Definitely back on my list of places to skate.

Nice! Ankle injuries suck. I quit going big since I lost my health insurance. But I'll push till I can't walk anymore

Speed Junkie

Another great day downhilling in a graveyard, though I ended up switching the trucks around on my boards about half away though the day. Made my single kick more stable, and made my long freeride board a little more lively at low speed, while not sacrificing the high speed stability.

the weekend's riders

Global Moderator

It has been raining for a week straight, haven't been skating much unfortunately (due to that and my car flooded and I had to get a rental then buy a new car) tried to skate in the indoor park over the weekend but it was too crowded so we just took my box to a parking garage and skated it in there for like 3 hours on saturday night. It was really fun. Today's supposed to be the last day of rain so I'll be back out soon.

gattaca

well a couple of days but this

Хой!

skated amazon with the homies, fought the cold weather and got some tricks on the dented coping

Thats Me!

learned feebles on rails today can't believe it's taken me so long to man up and try them.

first new trick I've learned since turning 27 the other day.

Boss

Oh man I'm a few weeks late but Happy belated B day bro.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Checked out of work an hour early today cause I worked some Sunday. Twiddled my thumbs for a few minutes wondering what to do waiting for the kids' school buses out front so I grabbed a board and skated a couple laps around the neighborhood. Nothing special, but it was fun anyway.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

I was in my first contest just for fun, we all were practising the stairset and then we found out the stairset isnt even part of the contest. My friend hurt himself before he could even go for his run. The guy with the microphone was really hard to understand because the microphone was making his voice really muffled and I thought he called my number (427) when he said 447. I went for a run twice because of that and only thing I landed was a sketchy crook on a ramp to ledge, the hundred or so people watching made me commit to a crook on a steep hubba first try and I stuck it at the last second and slipped out. Ended up going home early and missing out on the prizes for tricks and such because I'm a good friend and he wanted to go home because of his injury. I also committed to a tre down the double set and almost got it I'm stoked for next time. This was a good skating week for me. 3 days skating in a row.
    Last edited by NightRocker; 02-02-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Kids are out front with a neighborhood friend messing around. I went out and cut up and down the street a couple times, did a 540 then loaned the deck I was using to another kid. Then we busted out a football to toss around right before the game starts. I'm back in eating junk food. They're still skating out in the street. Getting dark now though. Time to come in and watch the SuperBowl.

Thats Me!

had a great skate in the city with the boys, got a few clips and a few kickouts usual stuff.. found some nice new ledges though cant wait hit them up again..

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

So beat up from today's sesh I wasn't even going big on stuff. My friend rolled his ankle BAD for the 2nd time this year so our planned underground parking lot sesh is cancelled.

My board already de-laminated, I've been skating it for a week. On top of that I haven't seen days warm enough to skate comfortably this winter, usually we get like 4 or 5 of those.

Been really nice today and yesterday, going out in the evening bombing it round the roads. It's almost perfect temperature, and I'm having a ton of fun just ollieing as far as I can.

Onwards and upwards though, I know I'm gonna have to start ollieing over things soon, although there's a perfect gap for this I know I can do (if you don't skate in London you don't understand the difficulty of finding street spots lol). I also have to learn to skate switch/fakie confidently so I can 180 etc.

I wanna do all this before I go away this summer 'cause it'll make me enjoy my trip more if I can skate everything well.

Oh, THAT guy...

Got kicked out of a spot today (a manual pad no less). Been a long time...