Share your day of skating - Page 107
Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Thats Me!

haha oh ok i did a kickflip up the funbox then 50-50'd down the hubba, manual around the long curved ledge then kickflip to manual on the small ledge i stomped a tre on flat a the end but i stepped off it..

i stuck 540 ff impossible today... got pretty stoked on that lol
    我很好,也我们不是

**** dude you're going to own me in skate haha

music i like http://www.last.fm/user/phenga
    Tree House Fun Club

Not necessarily, lol I wont unleash unless things get tough x)
    我很好,也我们不是

Speed Junkie

Pulled out the quiver for a photo and then decided that everything needed a roll so I spent the next 2 hours just switching off between boards. Definitely need to trim the quiver

that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by stumbles View Post
    haha oh ok i did a kickflip up the funbox then 50-50'd down the hubba, manual around the long curved ledge then kickflip to manual on the small ledge i stomped a tre on flat a the end but i stepped off it..
    Catch that **** on film.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

FuturePrimitive

Had a fun hour skating in absolutely perfect sunny 73 degree weather. I was remarkably "on" with a lot of my stuff. Stoked.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

I fell from not even doing a trick. facepalm I never skate near a puddle cuz it could be bad news. As soon as i got to the skatepark my board got away from me and started heading for this giant puddle so I run as fast as I can to stop my board and end up doing a belly flop and sliding. Saved my board but WTF? I have a P2, TiH, Super Swiiss 6 all that kinda stuff, guess I lucked out.
    Last edited by Independent; 02-08-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    "i dream therefore i am not"

Thats Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Catch that **** on film.
    alright, i'll have to wait till my mate has a day off so he can film it...

Speed Junkie

8 laps (miles) on the hill at school (gotta love the parking shuttle) getting acquainted with my new board

Had a relaxed session out front, lasted for about 20 minutes. I need to get off my ass lol

grabbed board, dragged rail into drive, did 2 ollies to warm up. rain started. dragged rail back inside, put board back, youtubed skate video sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatdoyouwant? View Post
    Had a relaxed session out front, lasted for about 20 minutes. I need to get off my ass lol
    That's pretty much me everyday haha! It's been 30 degrees pretty much every day lately with the exception of a few nice days, so 20 minutes is about all I can stand to stay outside right now. I hate winter because I feel lazy for not skating, but what can you do?

I did have a nice session out front today getting acquainted with a new set up. I just purchased some new indy's that sit higher than any truck I've skated. It's fun to feel the bigger 'pop' because of the raised trucks but I've had a hard time adjusting. Barely just got my kickflips back today, but I have a good feeling about my new setup. Can't wait for good weather!

I've been really busy, and most of my friends don't skate much anymore anyways so I've just been learning some freestyle by myself, listening to music on my back patio every night.

And tonight I did it while listening to some peaceful piano meditationish music. So peaceful, relaxing, and fun haha

LeftLaneClosed

Decided on not going to the nearest skatepark and instead went to a regular park with my friend/filmer. It was beautiful. I realize now I need to practice basics a lot more. things like 50-50ing a unwaxed bench was really hard. It was metal so i didn't think much of it. also, there is this gazebo there with a three stair in the back and a four stair in front. in the front there is a bit of concrete then a pond with ducks and geese, really scenic.

Outside theres alot of snow, but i pulled of some lines in my garage
    http://youtu.be/uSEH1kyTwy4

Speed Junkie

2 hours of Tech DH with a serious tailwind, Corners were a lot faster than usual, it was nice

FuturePrimitive

Skated a good hour and forty. That's well beyond my usual. Fun vibe at the park.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Its snowing like mad. So I was in my mom's garage, working on my ollies, I havent skated in so long, that I'm working on basics again. I'm just having trouble keeping my back foot on my board, because my friend was crazy enough to take off half my griptape. >.> ah, well. I'm gonna work on it later today, becasue school's cancelled yay. I usually listen to music to get me stoked for skating

Speed Junkie

Bruised my toes footbraking for an oblivious CoEd with an amazing a$$ (gotta love yoga pants) ended up doing a toeside drift around her. Otherwise I had a nice end of class DH to my truck