Share your day of skating - Page 98
Page 98 of 157 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by beanieboy13 View Post
    had a boring day of skating the same old ledge outside my house
    Why don't you take a stroll around your hood?
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

just as normal skating in banks..

Thats Me!

went night skating last night for my birthday bomed some hills hit a few manual pads was good..

getting a bit hot for my midday skate these days, i might have to get up earlier and hit the park before 9am..

Boss

Oh snap Happy B day bro.
    Get anything skate related?
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Went out for a couple hours this afternoon. One of the few days where everything clicked. Stuck just about everything I tried. Took a few falls, but it was a pretty good day of skating. Probably gonna go out for a while tonight too.
    I'm a punk rocker and a skateboarder. Period.-Duane Peters

Thats Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Oh snap Happy B day bro.
    Get anything skate related?
    cheers man only just saw this..

got nothing really skate related unfortunately, just got money and i needed to pay bills with that so nithing exciting at all exept a big bad of sticky buds and a cake..

anyway finally went for a roll today since it wasn't too hot, got my fs boards back hadn't done them in years..

just went out in front of my house and tried to work on ollieing up curbs and getting my pop shuvs higher but but i was sucking today had a hard time getting that pop even though i was popping my ollies and shuvs high yesterday and the day before. decided to just crusie and slammed a few times then gave up. Im going back out just had to chill for a sec maybe ill do better when i go back out later.

blah blah blah

Learned 5-0's, bs nose slides, fs nose slides recently. Skated a local ledge a bit today. Oh and I always bomb my local hill on the way back, always gotta be cautious because cars come out of nowhere there.

Nearly have fs tail slides, but I always seem to stop, bail or get in a weird looking 5-0. And fs boardslides on ledges seem a lot harder than they look, always stop with wheels in the way.
    Last edited by Reo; 11-18-2011 at 08:21 AM.

LeftLaneClosed

yesterday was good. was freezing out so I was in a hoodie and hat and gloves (no pants, obviously). went to the front of my house, road off the porch into the grass, just a little drop, was working on kickflips. I tell ya, I can nail them on flatground, but I always catch myself looking where I'll land rather than the board flipping. I landed primo twice lol

Boss

Got a new not really skate shoes cause my last pair were dead.
    Wish I could get actually skate shoes but mine were free and I'm strapped for cash so It's better then nothing and I couldn't even fully flip my deck when I tried a few Kflips.

Can't wait to get new shoes/complete. I'm thinking of going with a Black Label deck and whatever really for the rest as long as It's not garbage and Is groovy with me, ha.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Speed Junkie

End of class freeride....busting a big toeside standup infront of 2 professors and a bunch of coeds +++++ escaped a big crowded people slalom without pissing anyone off, nailed a no comply shuvit slide infront of some fratboys. Huge heelside 180 through an intersection with cars waiting/watching...Really couldn't have had a better trip to the car, I almost took the bus back up the hill to repeat

Just a simple day of practicing tricks. Mainly kickflips, heel flips, varied kickflips,fakie tricks. And I tried some manual tricks which I have never done.

Where is the best place in the world to skate?

Speed Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Onkelbens0815 View Post
    Where is the best place in the world to skate?
    that really depends on what kind of skating you are interested in doing.....and what time of year

PacNorWest has the best parks, ABQ has the best ditches, Hills are a tossup between Rado and Socal but there ain't snow in Socal so thats a plus, Streets I liked Dubai and Spain but there are other places that are equally interesting

i skated a little launch/kicker thing

almost got a fs pop lateflip, i stuck it a good several times :P

i need footage!

Thats Me!

way too hot to skate today but i was stinging this morning so i had a quick driveway flatground session and then ran back inside in front of the aircon..

nothing because of $hitty weather.

Speed Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8er44 View Post
    nothing because of $hitty weather.
    sadly thats my problem as well.......took apart a dozen sets of wheels cleaned the bearings and put them back together, changed bushings on 4 boards. At least the rest of the week is supposed to be clean and dry

Attempted some switch ollies.

Skating is starting to get uninteresting to me . I try to get back out but i'm always stuck on my ps3 all day.

Skating Is Good