Share your day of skating - Page 101
Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3126

Thread: Share your day of skating

Thats Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    2k Posts. Never expected to reach that.
    well it is one of the best threads on here i think, i always like readng this thread to pump myself up for a skate, everyones sessions are different and it makes you want to try a different spot or trick...

well it does for me anyway..

Speed Junkie

With the addition of two new boards, I won a Rayne Vendetta complete like the one below and bought a Born 2 Hula, I am reviewing (read as riding a bunch on the hill next to my house) all the boards I own for possible thinning. My brother got the bug for freeriding after chasing me down a hill so I'm looking at transferring one of my unloved boards to him...its a tough decision as some of these boards are almost family but I think I found a good xmas present for him

that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Xgecko View Post
    With the addition of two new boards, I won a Rayne Vendetta complete like the one below and bought a Born 2 Hula, I am reviewing (read as riding a bunch on the hill next to my house) all the boards I own for possible thinning. My brother got the bug for freeriding after chasing me down a hill so I'm looking at transferring one of my unloved boards to him...its a tough decision as some of these boards are almost family but I think I found a good xmas present for him

Congrats on winning the Rayne, and I fully expect a link to your born to hula review in the longboard section!
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Speed Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    Congrats on winning the Rayne, and I fully expect a link to your born to hula review in the longboard section!
    you want a comparison to the PTG? I can probably do that

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Comparison to the PTG, Jerk, and whatever else, as well as just a general review of how awesome it is. I can imagine it rides as good as, if not better than it looks..
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Gravity Slave Moderator

She is beautiful!!!!

I pulled off some simple flatground tricks and improvised some of my own. Then I realized it was freezing cold and went inside for food. And I stayed inside.

Everything was going well until a chunk of wheel decided to come off

Boss

^ Gotta say thats never happened to me. ha.
    Thanks stumbles.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    ^ Gotta say thats never happened to me. ha.
    Thanks stumbles.
    Really I've Chunked many wheels.......it usually though not always comes from sliding on rough pavement
    Last edited by Xgecko; 12-17-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Boss

I've only been lucky enough to roll some serious ank.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

Hit the park for a morning old man session....was nice though a bit chilly. Got an edger on the oververt bowled corner....scared me too

...had a nice discussion with a parent about why their little Johnny couldn't ride his bicycle in the skatepark.

Skated a little today before heading to work.

I'm going to be skating tonight at some Christmas drop-in at my aunt's house. Can't wait. Once it gets rowdy in there fighting over presents i'm just gonna head out and skate.

Skating Is Good

LeftLaneClosed

skated a park today. working on axel stalls on the mini-ramps. its maybe a 5 foot ramp, I just gotta commit

Did some cruising around town on my zip zinger. I always have a good time riding that board. Bombed a couple hills, did some slappy grinds did a really sketchy wallride on a garage door. Good times.
    I'm a punk rocker and a skateboarder. Period.-Duane Peters

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    Everything was going well until a chunk of wheel decided to come off

Holy ****, you came out of it ok I hope?
    I'm a punk rocker and a skateboarder. Period.-Duane Peters

Speed Junkie

6 fast DH runs in my favorite graveyard.....it was cold but I was able to gets some really nice turns in

Boss

Waiting to clock In at work landed some steezy Kflips In a row.
    Nice and high and not too fast. Lovin It.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Going to try to drag myself out of the house tomorrow "morning" to get a morning (afternoon since I always sleep late) skate in, and actually have a contribution to this thread. Haha, I've been saying I'm going to get out and cruise around town for a while now, but it's been too cold.

Skated by the beach, and front popped a seven fourth try
    我很好,也我们不是