Share your day of skating - Page 103
Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Kikos View Post
    I was skating at my park with my friend, and then the cops and park rangers come and tell everyone to gather up. They tell us that now we have to wear helmets or we will be banned from the park. Everyone got pissed and left. Now i need to waste my money on a helmet! Oh boy!
    I've seen somebody go down and get a traumatic brain injury skating, trust me, it isn't a waste.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    I've seen somebody go down and get a traumatic brain injury skating, trust me, it isn't a waste.
    I know its not. I know its a good idea. Its just i bought a bunch of new stuff and now i have to go buy another thing for 30 bucks or so. But yeah better safe then sorry.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Kikos View Post
    I know its not. I know its a good idea. Its just i bought a bunch of new stuff and now i have to go buy another thing for 30 bucks or so. But yeah better safe then sorry.
    http://www.triple8.com/shop/category...saver-Helmets/

Love these helmets, that's what I wear.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Yeah my friend said I should get one of those. They look pretty cool. ill check them out tomorrow at my shop.

Boss

I've come to the conclusion not to bother getting a new complete since my current Is straight. So I'm gonna get new kicks first then a new setup. Give me a boost with fresh POPZ.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Thats Me!

went for a nice lttle roll at the school, need a new deck now til starting to get little sharp for my liking...

Speed Junkie

Garage skating in DC on my longboard...fun just rolling and playing with flat ground tricks
    that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

Had a great time skating around on near-deserted carparks and some fun windy, hilly access roads that on any other day would be deadly dangerous.

I was too chicken to ride down the multilevel carpark ramps without safety gear (which I forgot to bring. Argh!) but it was the perfect time to do it. Oh well... Next year :-)

Speed Junkie

I rarely go anywheere without a helmet and gloves for just that reason

Had a little cruise down to the local gas station for some sweet tea. I need to enjoy this weather while I can, pretty soon it'll be back to 100 degrees

LeftLaneClosed

Skate Sesh in the light of the moon. Made a box out of a 3 foot by 5 foot piece of plywood and some 2x4s and concrete bricks. Working on mannys. Can't seem to get it

found an awesome skate spot today. gonna get a couple lines filmed there later in the week.

Happy new year everybody!

I had the most satisfying session yesterday.

Picked it up from where I left it 3 weeks ago on my ollies a few transitions and an introduction to pop shove it.

Happy skating everyone!

Uhh never drink then skate haha :/

FuturePrimitive

Skated the NoHo park with my buddy James. I'm so uncomfortable skating ledges any more, I can do like two tricks. Had fun though, did some mannys and just enjoyed landing my two tricks.

Some of the young rippers in the park were fun to watch. One kid had these sweet nollie nosegrinds down pat, and his friend threw a big floaty bs 180 nollie flip on the steep bank. Another kid nollie flipped the three block while I was watching. Everything's freaking nollie with the youngsters.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

my friend and I were skating somewhere and we moved some stuff around to do tricks and whatnot. this old guy started walking down the hill with his dog, so we ran into the woods so he wouldn't yell at us. we saw him walk up to the spot where everything was moved around n stuff, so we ran all the way through the woods until wee found a way back to my house.

Thats Me!

thats a bit weak, he may have liked skating and watched and talked to you guys for a miniute you shouldn't just run and hide from everyone and ruin your session..

Reeeally chill session today, me and a friend went to a parking garage because the rain and cold makes it impossible to skate outside. We are both noobs and none of us felt like practicing our ollies so we just rolled around in the whole garage doing manuals and powerslides, just playing around(place was completely empty, heaven!), sweetest session i've had in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by stumbles View Post
    thats a bit weak, he may have liked skating and watched and talked to you guys for a miniute you shouldn't just run and hide from everyone and ruin your session..
    haha, I know I shouldn't now, but I guess I was just sketched out at the moment.

Speed Junkie

Skated to the Metro station in Maryland.....screwed around long enough on the platform for the badges to come up out of their warm boxes and ask me to stop....skated outside Union Station for an hour waiting for my train......arrived in RI and skated home from the station in 23º weather......not skating tomorrow unless the temp breaks 30º
    Last edited by Xgecko; 01-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.