Share your day of skating - Page 11
Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

Well yesterday i went to skate with some friends to this stairs at the market, i landed ma first airwalk down stairs jeje then fs 180, fakie fs 360 and a fs pop shove it, lol after that we went to the neighborhood and skate flat, i was trying late bs shove it but i never landed -.- and my day finished when i was playing S.K.A.T.E. with my friend i hurt my back doin a fakie heel xD it was embarrasing jeje i fall against my deck that was in primo grond position and hurt my back =/ that sucked i was on the ground for like 5 minutes cuz i didn't can standed up, ****ing fakie heel xD i used to do them first try but now i'm scared jaja this hurts as hell xd

Didn't really have much time to skate today,but I landed about 3 heelflips, so it's getting better then the usual 0 before.

FuturePrimitive

I haven't skated for a week. Stupid lingering rib injury is killing me.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

I went outside did random tricks, tried learning how to tre failing. Hmm yeahh.

Banned

perfect, nollie pop shuv nosegrinds all day

i just skated my garage cause its snowing outside... its horrible
    PGOS
    J rizzle-
    Hippo472-SK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] best local shop around

Boss

Yesterday i skated with 3 friends at two spots for about 2 hours. It was an average sesh but i feel on a trick and my board flew under this truck. Good thing the dude stopped.

And today i didn't skate all that much.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

covered friends halfpipe in matting and soaked it in water, tried dropping in on just a deck and got ****ed.

drove looking for a park found it closed

so just skated a tennis court

waste of time

i went to go skate the local school with my friends and other people that wwere.

it was sick.
    hardflipped a ledge, ollied a six set.

my friend tried to boardslide this hubba to a 10 set and i think his foot or toes are broken.

Skated uptown to chill with some people and left at 10. Found this little curb on the way home and ended up working on ollies for like 2 hours. I landed about 15 of them . Skated home ate some ice cream and passed out.

Went to my local park and chilled with friends got Fakie 360 shuvs down now .Went to the school right next to the skatepark and ollied their big 3.And well did my first boardslide land in switch today.Today was pretty cool in all.

Boss

Pretty awesome day, It started off slow during the day but when night came i went into beast mode. Skated this 4 and a sexy sexy ledge.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

There won't be any skating for me today D: I finally get back into it and it snows. Great.

My day of skating didnt exist, but tomorow im probably gonna head out to the indoor park... but i thought about skating more than usual today.

Got busted by the cops skating in a tennis court. Cop was supportive our problem (the courts were the only good place with lights that we can "safely" skate in. He let me and my friend off with the warning that us and other skaters would get busted.

landed first kickflip down a 5 set on a snowskate

got snow so stuck to my basement damn

Today was cool as hell , landed feeble to lipslide while trying 50-50 :O , also won all Game Of Skates i played , landed first try fakie bigflip . Skated 8 hours , was good day .

all flatground, I learned FS shuvs, varials, fakie varials, switch BS 180s, BS 360's, and heels.

learn tres and get bigspins more consistent niiiig