Share your day of skating - Page 13
Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    Strained my *#@!ing groin again about half an hour in and had to call it quits for the day.

Dude i think i did the same thing today! it hurt a little then i kept skating and and it didn't bother me any more, i came in and sat around for a few hours and now it's sore as heck if i move my leg in certain ways, especially if i jump.

FuturePrimitive

Yeah, it sucks. No skating for a few days.

Was wanting to try flow skating at a park near my house but the park was full due to school still being on break

excellent day of skate.
    skated with friends i haven't skated with in a while.
    won SKATE first try. getting them kicks consistent. worked on heel flips and pop shuv sex change and some switch/nollie/and fakie stuff.

I when to a ghetto spot and hardfliped the four stair there thrid try

awesome day of skating saturday...9:30 - 5:30 at the park below. beat some kid that was better than me at skate. Met a band that was skating, getting them kicks and PSSC's consistent still...etc.

great park

had an ok day today, only skated for two hours because it started raining

was mostly skating tranny today, learning nollie pops and such

disaster !!!
    i live in a city called dubbo in the central west of australia
    the hole city seems to be against skateboarding!!
    yesterday my and my friend byron set out 2 get some new footy at some of the better places 2 skate in town.. first spot we went to was a 7 stair with a good run up and roll away.. turns out the police didnt see the set the same way we did n got rid of us within 10mins
    nest we went to this school that has everything.. stairs hubbers gaps , the works! But we were there for maybe15-20 skaten this 9 set when some old guy came over n treated us like rag dolls
    next we went to this place with a nice ledge.. we were there for maybe 15 min before som guy that looked like he just found his way out of a retard home came n told us we had 2 leave or the police would be having a word to us....
    so not even half way through the day and we were fourced back to the skatepark witch is over runned by bikes and scooters and has no street eleents anyways

thankyou dubbo... :@
    "Listen, Dont even bother with switch 360 flips if you cant flip your board switch. You'll look as mad as a cut snake and people will laugh at you!!"

Supreme Member

all right day only skated for 30 minuets, i had to do school work. Landed 7 out of 10 street plants and 2/10 360 flips. it was better than yesterday. I also had to stop because i broke my new board, snapped my tail off. i need to be more consistent in my flip tricks.

My friend snapped his board today
    Keep it Metal

How to Hardflip
    Skeeting all day erryday

Just messed around flat.
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

Life, won.

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by 22's! Son View Post
    had an ok day today, only skated for two hours because it started raining

was mostly skating tranny today, learning nollie pops and such
    Hooray for the bump, haha

Just skated a tad before going to work.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

just rode around in the work parking lot for a bit. nothing serious.

Veteran Member

Pretty good day. FINALLY started landing 360 flips. board snapped in half though. Im borrrowing my friends decent metal skateboard right now. I miss the feel of wooden boards already :P

Getting a new board tomarrow.

Rained most of the day.

Mum took my board.

skated local park, got alot of filming done..
    skated street, bombed hills to get downtown(smooth as fun)
    skated a fun manuel pad..came home :P

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    I searched for things similar to this but couldn't find anything related. And if theres a thread like this my b.

Basically just share how your day of skating was and what you did. Whether it may be that you just practiced kickflips in your driveway or you want to your local park. And if you don't care then why post? Just don't.

Also It'd be pretty cool if you guys would come back everyday to share with others.

Today i got about 2hrs of good skating today since i had work. I went with my friend downtown and went to ollie some stairs like 3 - 6 in dif spots. Got kicked out of most places but i did get to ollie the 3 stair woot yay me lol. And i attempted the 6 stair twice but got kicked out before i could stick it. Found a nice bench that we ollied onto and manualed. Lastly had fun at this nice gap that i kickfliped. Woot. All around it was a good day. And one of the spots that had a 4 and 5 stair the lady told us that the church is opening a skate park tomorrow from 1-3. Checked it out and it was ok, so were gonna hit that up tomorrow.

And you?
    Then compared to now, my progress is intense.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

My board got all wet
    Merging doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Torture View Post
    awesome day of skating saturday...9:30 - 5:30 at the park below. beat some kid that was better than me at skate. Met a band that was skating, getting them kicks and PSSC's consistent still...etc.

great park
    wow that sick.
    Last edited by RyanR; 04-11-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Supreme Member

Fantastic day, it rained, but once it dried up, i landed my 9/10 360 finger flips and all ten of my attempts at street plants. found to new skating spots, a concrete factory. ( has a nice 7 set and a bunch nice high ledges, and out side of this one store that sells pools, there is a let of ledges that at the highest one is 10ft tall and a ten stair.

Just messed around. I did get kicked out from in front of an "H&R Block" company building. It had a nice rail in front, and I though it was closed. Five minutes later, this old guy came out and said "We have people trying to work here, and all we can hear is the clickity- clack of your god**** skateboard". Thats pretty mellow to what I've had before though, lol.