Share your day of skating - Page 153
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 3,041 to 3,051 of 3051

Thread: Share your day of skating

Global Moderator

Had a late night parking lot flatbar session with the boys tonight, filmed some clips for instagram haha. I got bigspin front board, back lip, fakie shuv switch front board, pop shuv lip and fakie bigspin lip. I'll post it once the clips are e-mailed to me. I haven't landed a straight back lip in years, so i was stoked on that.

Roots style Hill bombing in my front driveway because its steep, with some tuck knee carving dinosaur style with a side order of sliding , while coaching my kid on ollies, I wish he would bend his knees like I tell him to, but hes 13,"he already knows" ,lol

Teaching my kid oliie 180's rolling backwards (forgive my old self for forgetting the technical term), and I was doing 360 kickflips (still got It)on his popsicle stick board.I usually like wide pool boards with designated nose/tail, because I dont like change.Going to buy a launch ramp soon too, and increase in medical coverage too.

angry, young & beautiful

rolling backwards = fakie
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

I enjoy skating Friday through Monday. Especially during hot weather.

LET'S GET WEIRD

The warm weather is finally sticking around and I'm fuckin lovin it. Been skating a lot with some friends who I used to skate back in the day with. Nice to see friends who stopped pick it back up again!

Last night was a good flat ground sesh. Starting to get my Big Flips and Fakie Big Flips more consistent. Been flirting with Nollie Inward Heels, getting close, hopefully soon I'll start getting them. Overall I'm getting a lot more consistent with the tricks I already know and adding a bunch of new ones. It's gonna be a good year.

Met up with a friend who is actually a really good teacher. Was practicing dropping in on half pipes when I slammed pretty bad and bruised my jaw and knees. Oh well. I got back up because I was super stoked on my progress and spent the rest of the day on flatground where I landed my first pop shuvit

Earth Punk

Spent a half an hour working on getting some footwork tricks together on my new set up. Smaller board and faster bearings are taking a bit of getting used to.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Snuck out of work for 15 minutes and took the big un for a cruise around the neighborhood today. It is HOT out there!

Earth Punk

Chilling before heading out for a quick sesh. Probably will work a little more on my footwork tricks.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Oh, THAT guy...

It's hot today but I hate skating in shorts. I'm sure my co-workers are gettin' a good whiff today...