Share your day of skating - Page 2
Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

Nothing much today, just practiced my ollies in my empty garage, tried some shuv-its as well

I don't understand how this thread already has 2 pages. Its 2 in the morning, the stories are supposed to be about your skating from the day. Go to bed people!! lol.

Skates FAST

Not much, played some kids S K A T E, did a pop shove it off a 1 and a half foot high ledge. Meh.. skated for 2 hours, just basically did my normal flat ground tricks, didn't try anything new.

I started off my day at the skatepark.... on my BMX bike :lol:.. rode that for a long time until I sprained my wrist when I was trying something new off a nice ramp and screwed the landing up (front wheel wasn't centered back properly after I brought the tail back around so.. THWOP!). Yeah. Ouch, but I kept riding for a while and stuck to smaller stuff for the last 15 minutes or so I was there after that. Soo... (getting to the skating part, honest) since my wrist can't grasp things very well right now I hopped back on the skateboard when I got over into town. Spent the rest of the time bombing a hill (looks like a huge half pipe, evenly steep ends and super smooth!) in the middle of town. Fuuuuuuuun.
    ~ Blacktop Burners ~

Me and my friend played a couple games of skate with only one truck on my board. I landed a varial flip, varial double flip, double kickflip, and some other stuff that isn't important. I never thought it would be so fun playing a game of skate with only one truck on a board.

FuturePrimitive

Arrived to park at 7:45pm. Sign in, put on helmet and pads, rode across flat, 50/50 attempt on quarter pipe missed and rode out on platform, turned around and boardslid the low rail, rode across the flat and did a boneless on the slope, back across the flat and rock and rolled the quarter, back across the flat and tried an ollie north on the slope, snapped deck. Fun over. Exit park at 7:52pm.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

did some pop shuv its and ollied 2 decks. usual routine. skated a elementry school yard yesterday. was very fun. tho i didnt land much and a cop came by and just chilled there and wouldnt leave. was arright
    [URL=http://www.winzy.com/f/mcstudda][IMG]http://d.winzy.com/mcstudda/dm/b.gif[/IMG][/URL]
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]FIGHT GRAVITY[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [URL=http://element.searchpluswin.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=525513][IMG]http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/element-468x60.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

ok so today it was raining til noon, and then BOOM and explosion of sunshine. i snatched my board and i leaped outside. i rode onto the driveway and popped my tricks steezily i felt untouchable. i worked on my hardflips, which i sucked balls at. as well as my inward heels which became a pain in the ass in the end all i had a chip chap day, because i double flipped my four set. i was estactic and elated

psn=Stusiano

i ended up waking up at my friends house, skating to my middle school and ollie the long 5. I also landed alotta clean kickflips and other stuff, and when i got home, i landed a nice switch hospital flip...it was cool

My skateboarding day? Well, I walked outside to the parking lot by my apartment, and dropped the board into a truckstand, held it for a second and landed it.

Then it started pouring down rain and I went back inside.

Well, I got my kingpen back yesterday, but I didn't feel like skating then. I spent maybe 1 hour of time skating today. I have lost my kickflips, heelflips, varial flips, and 360 shuvits, so I am gonna have to work hard on them tomorrow.

went to a semi local skatepark which is about 2 towns next to mine. they just put in a new halfpipe so it was sooo sweeet. i also hit up the street section of the park. then some rent-a-cop came and told us to leave so we told him to **** off and we left. we came back into the park about 10 minutes later after seshing a small ass 3 stair. we skated some more until the same rent-a-cop came up to us and threatened to call the police....

still had a great day though it was sunny as hell and the skating was good

Quote Originally Posted by erase_the_doubt View Post
    It also isn't too far fetched that this was in the 70's. Anything could happen in the 70's, just depends on what drugs you were on.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordyduck
    hi i just wana no how many people have a skate boards on here

i sucked it up big time...couldn land anything

Kill your brain

Ledge day for me, found this nice ass ledge thats about two decks tall at the start and continues straight while the ground slopes away so its like 3.5 decks near the end. Had a ton of fun just trying out a bunch of grinds to grinds and trying to do some tricks out(front shuvs, some big spins..but those are crazily hard). Skated it for a couple hours and went to some manny pads across the street. I had hurt my groin muscle a bit earlier on the ledge but it wasnt too bad at this point, just felt a bit tired and sore. Later on I was chilling in this parking garage skating this ledge/angled manny pad thing but just messing around cause i was tired. I popped an ollie up the ledge and noticed my groin was getting pretty sore by this point, so im just cruising the garage waiting for some other friends and my groin just starts killing after a half cab. I stopped skating but it just kept hurting more and more throughout the night and today its hard to walk even. Pulled groin means im out of skating for at least a week, im bummed. Especially since I just bought a new deck.

Pretty good for me. Didn't really land any new **** but hey you don't need to to have a good time.

Got annoyed because i lost my hubba grinding skillz and threw my board. Landed it a few tries later. Got my Rock'n'Rolls well and truly down today as well as my Pivot to Rock fakies and Pivot Rock'n'Rolls. Practiced my Tres and landed all of the ones i tried. Also got my Switch Flips a lot nicer. Bombed it down a car park at the end of the day, sat down and stood up. Fun as ****.

Tried ollies going as fast as I could with my friend, and started the long road to land a kickflip

went downtown San diego and skated the convention center then went to washington school and did the 8 for the first time on film =D

Boss

Well today i just did the normal tricks on my driveway and was trying to get riding switch down. And I'm working on something i can't wait to get a vid of to show.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

uhh pretty lax..just did my basic tricks, worked on me twisted flips, got used to my new board..and i almost double flipped off my 5 foot ledge

that house by that tree in portland oregon

today i skated in my garage with music pumping, my deck was trashed so i hooked up my single kicktail deck while watching scrubs then went out skating again this time better(doing impossibles, kickflips, fingerflips,etc.) untill i got shivery and weak, going inside to chill and eat stuff haha, pretty simple day.
    THANK THE LORD...PASS THE AMMUNITION, GOD WANTS YOU TO FIGHT