Share your day of skating - Page 3
Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

i have a ****ed up ankle so all day i rode around switch and got my nollies and switch ollies alot higher and cleaner and just did switch maneuls and getting really close to land a switch heel

Went to the skatepark, tried 50-50s. EPIC FAIL. Went home, practiced 360 flips. Landed one. =/
    x-Consistent /-Almost 0-Not even close

Pop Shove it[x]
    Kickflip[x]
    Varial Kickflip[x]
    FS 180[x]
    BS 180 [x]
    Halfcab Flip [x]
    Frontside Flip [/]
    Tre Flip[///]
    Fakie Bigspin [///]

Yesterday was incredible. It was my first 3 hour sesh and it was fun. I got back my kickflips and better manuals. I also learned a small spin. You may think it's easy but I thought they were harder than kickflips. On the way I met two new skaters and skated together for one hour playing SKATE and grinding my rail.

skated to my friends house then went to some local spots i didnt wana skate

i restarted skating again today....man its been like 2 years

i cant really land any of my tricks anymore
    [COLOR=Green][CENTER][COLOR=Green][SIZE=4][FONT=Tahoma]Proud Supporter of Habitat[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DimGray]We lose half of our skaters to that dreaded ollie...[/COLOR]
    [B][CENTER]Goals for Summer 08'[/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER]X = consistent , / = inconsistant , o = landed once or twice , [] = nothing
    kickflip [X]
    heelflip [o]
    varial kickflip [o]
    tre flip [o]
    switch shove [X]
    fs180 [/]
    bs180 [o]
    fakie bigspin [o]
    fs pop shove [/]
    fs5050 []
    bs flip []
    fakie bs flip []
    nollie inward heelflip[][/CENTER]

i got nollies really clean (:

"Sweetie, where's your helmet?"

Haha, this cop thought I was younger than 14-which apparently would require me to wear a helmet under NY state law. So, I had to show him my ID. My friends were laughing the whole time. It wasn't even that funny. Anyway, I've been compulsively trying to land another switch kickflip lol. It didn't happen today...But it'll happen again, eventually.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/oMadis0no/ryod.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE="1"][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/oMadis0no/spam.gif[/IMG]lol.
    X = Consistent * = Landed But Still Inconsistent ? = Working On It (None Landed) O = Not Attempted...YET
    [X] Ollie [X] Shove-It [X] Pop Shove-It [X] 180 Ollie [*] Kickflip (I now land about ~7/10...Switch? Not so much.)

[B]"One organ donor can directly save the lives of up to [U]8[/U] critically ill people. And one tissue donor can add quality to the lives of up to [U]50[/U] more."-UNOS

Life. [I]Pass it on[/I]. [/B] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Boss

Today was ok i guess. I actually went and skated at this school pretty close to my house then normally skating in my driveway. All in all everything was ok until a cop came and told us to skate elsewhere. Good thing he came at that time because i was going to jump one of the fences to take a pole. Lucky me
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

im bumping this to prevent other threads like this from popping up.
    today me and my friend went to a skatepark and i met this pretty cool kid there who was trying to learn nollie flips and he ended up landing some and teaching me how to do them and i landed two of them stationary but none moving. it was awesome because i have never been anywhere close to nollie flips in my life and he showed me how my foot positioning was wrong and that helped alot.
    ‎"If you feel like pattin' your feet, pat your feet. And if you feel like clappin' your hands, clap your hands.
    If you feel like takin' off your shoes, take off your shoes. We are here to have a ball.
    So we want you to leave your worldly troubles outside, and come in here and swing."
    Art Blakey

Quote Originally Posted by Volcomsk8 View Post
    Hmmm...

ska.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    How bout drinking while skating?
    ahh, its so hard, i couldn't even get a pop shuvit, but i got a spewflip

well today it started by me just doin kickflips, FS ollies and ollie norths off my varander, then i stepped it up to bigspins, FS 360s, fakie bigspins, FS flips and tres. After i landed all of them i started on flat, i got BS & FS 360, 540flip, fakie FS & BS 360, FS flip, nollie flip, BS Heel and Fakie BS Heel, nollie heel, bigspin flip and nollie bigspins.
    and the rest is just not worth mentioning
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/group.php?groupid=40"][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2rxfnyd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/group.php?groupid=69"]IF YOU'RE A PROUD AUSSIE CLICK HERE[/URL]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"]
    MY RAD BANANA BAND[/SIZE][/U][/B][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/20u8zlu.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://cdngiftsmyspace.applatform.com/img/?id=12954&h=253e87639ba22a5a4346a9ca03fc5d10[/IMG] [IMG]http://cdngiftsmyspace.applatform.com/img/?id=12961&h=3575b2bfee7d3a665b5f3438d62716f7[/IMG][B][U]<Lead singer wanted[/U][/B]

Default skate day

its was friday after noon just me and my best mate just having a chilled day of skating,was the best day of skating ever me and my mate had the skate park to are self for like 3 hours usally there is only 4 skaters at my local including me and then there is 17 bmx so it gets crounded alot! So we just tried thing that we never had done before and we has just doing them i learn 7 new things that day.My friend learned 10 new things so that was my skate day.

stayed home
    watched rodneymullen videos
    ate m&m;s
    iced my ankle
    played with my tech decks
    lmfao

Rolled over to the local grocery strip mall. First day in Phoenix that it hasn't been 100 degrees. Worked on cleaning up my kickflips. Heelflipped a bush gap twice. Worked on manual pivots which was a fail. Couple bigspins. Tried to b/s 180 said bush gap--fail. Tried again--fail. Tried a third time and shot the board into the tire of a passing car. Grabbed the board and bailed. Landed a really clean, high half cab heel on the way home. Nice night overall.

today i 50/50ed a small ledge for the first time
    Every me and every Hsu.

interesting day today

i went to the skatepark and did some **** down the stairs, tre, bs flip, fs flip, heel, bs heel, kickflip. just ****in around, havin a chill day skating. so right when im about to leave i decide to just fs 180 the stair for the hell of it and for some reason the board didnt stay with me and i then rolled my ankle and now its sprained...yay, and on the easiest trick ever

Eh, my day wasn't too remarkable. Rained so I didn't get to skate in the morning like planned. Stopped raining, then started raining again just as I was about to go out to finally skate. Waited till 5:00 PM, by then it had stopped raining and mostly dried out so I finally got to skate.

Skated for two hours. The usual... railstands, ollies, shove its, pivots, cruising around, all of which are becoming more clean and 'steezy' slowly but steadily. Also found some of those old wooden pallets out the back so I made a manual pad out of it, though had trouble ollieing up onto them because the back trucks kept getting stuck on the edge. Oh well. Maybe I could try 50-50ing it once my ollies are better.

Also, I was messing around and after a few times almost got the full rotation of a kickflip without even really trying to land one. Almost got the pop shuvits too, and I finally seemed to have figured out how to get my ollies higher... now I got to work on timing and jumping higher. Man, I never realised that I sucked so much at jumping. I really should hit the gym.

All in all, quite a fun and productive session.

^
    Yea it was raining here too today but it dried up a bit about 3pm... so i went down to the TAFE (UNI) to get a kickflip off the ladge for the best kickflip comp.I was ****'d after about 5 tries cuz its that hot over here atm but I got one..so atleast i got a little skatin in today.

my bro-ski is down from dc. we set out early to get some footage.. in the mists of rolling away from his trick, we got kicked out by security...
    we met up with more friends, got some footy from another location.
    then we headed to my local skatepark... skated for the 2nd time since i dislocated my knee 3 weeks ago. still hurts, but worth the pain!

then i had my video premiere, great food, excellent turnout, but they couldnt get the sound working!!!???

sold a bunch of copies. now home and writing this

Boss

Thanks heartagram i forgot all about this thread lol.

My day started out pretty boring, nothing special till around 7.
    My friend got off of work and we got a drink and some snacks and went over to a fun lil spot with a 3 block. I realized how much fun it is to skate somewhere at night that's lite up.
    And now when i do start filming when i get a cam I'm gonna have to go get some footy from there at night.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

yesterday I went to the local skate park for 2 hours done the big halfpipe with out falling off (first time) got some suvits (also first time) and just had a good laugh