Share your day of skating - Page 4
Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your day of skating

My friend came to our parking lot and first I practiced some ollies. 1 deck, 2 deck, 3 deck and finally after a few tries I landed a 4 deck ollie Then after that I tried to kickflip, got some down, they were pretty ugly though lol :P Heelflips got down alot easier dunno why. Then we went to this other spot which was a kinked curb kinda thing ( like a ~3 set ) Ollied it a few times first down and then up. Then we changed places, went to a spot with a 3.5 set ( ) Took me a couple of tries and finally I landed the set Then I went home feeling pretty good about this day
    Goals for 2011
    Consistent
    Heelflips [ ]
    Kickflips [ ]

Maybe next year...

My youtube

so i nailed ollieing off one steps, did some cool manuals and got so close to kickflips and pop-shuvs. a decent day overall.
    [QUOTE=The Beard;1156644]duct tape your feet to the board. then you HAVE to land it. no bails! all slams![/QUOTE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[url]http://www.cityandcolourforum.com/sinceritoversimplechords[/url]
    Check Out My Blog

Hit up a new skatepark yesterday,had to climb in through a hole in the fence,apparently it was close.Tried to ollie on to this huge metal box they have theyre and manual it,back trucks got cought somewhere around the 20th try and i went flying on to my elbow,which went numb for about 30 minutes. fs 180 of the same box and a cool kicker they had there,rode around in the halfpipe, busted my ass trying to land a blunt stall(front trucks cought the coping on the way down)fell on the same elbow.then did a few boardslides,actially landed a nollie kickflip wich im very proud of.then the cops came and told us to leave cuz the park was close.preety fun day.

p.s sorry about the wall of text

Today i woke up around 11. Met my friend at the local 4 stair, i ollied, 180s, and did my first ever kickflip down a 4. Which we got on film
    i went home. andat 5 i went to this church service. which has an indoor skatepark inside. it was alot of fun got back smiths to fakie on the mini ramp. so overall it was alot of fun.

Grabbed my board, cycled to spot, skated for a while, went home.

Well I skated down to my town's annual Farm Show where I met about 10 other skaters and we skated around town and at the local middle school. Then, like 6 of us went off to this one kid's house and skated around while he ate some food. He lived on this huge hill, so I went like really fast down this big hill and tried to ollie into the grass, but I flew like 5ft high in the air and flipped around in mid air, fiunally falling onto my back. It was awesome, but painful. Then we skated back to the farm show area and hung out. Then I went home.

psn=Stusiano

ollied a 6, tred a little ramp, and rolled my ankle really bad...alright day

mine was awesome
    i landed 3 or 4 new gaps and one was huge but i used this wheelchair ramp as a kicker when i did it and i landed a few other things 2 and 3 stairs and such

i spend a while trying to get heelflips back in my driveway, didn't land a single one.
    i was getting close to landing a tre, then i went inside.

Today me and 2 other friends went skating in town. I ollied a 2 stair at the highschool as we were leaving for town and one of my friends ollied a 3. then we went and skated a banked ledge downtown, then we got hungry so we went to McDonald's. when we were walking to the bank we found a hub cap on the side of the road and made a necklace out of it and i ollied the manual pad at the bank. then we went back to the highschool and waited for our rides. we had the cops called on us once and got kicked out twice. we hit alot of other stuff in between but im too tired to list it all.

Well this isn't about me but a friend. I took him to this spot he has never been before and at first he was trying to kickflip it but he couldn't so he said forget it and went for hardflips. He had this pretty nasty bail that put a small hole in his leg but he got up and after a few more tries he landed a nice ass hardflip. I got it on camera.
    Last edited by skatewillthee; 10-09-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenskater878 View Post
    ollied a 6, tred a little ramp, and rolled my ankle really bad...alright day
    Rolling your ankle is alright to you?
    You'd probably get stoked if you broke it then.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

^I get pumped when I fall.(yes I'm serious)

I skated my group's normal spot almost landed some fakie and regular fs bigspins,got closer to 50-50s,fs boardslid a bench,and snapped my deck.

twas a good day.

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by krookedskater View Post
    ^I get pumped when I fall.(yes I'm serious)

I skated my group's normal spot almost landed some fakie and regular fs bigspins,got closer to 50-50s,fs boardslid a bench,and snapped my deck.

twas a good day.
    Yah i know what yah mean lol. I think after my intro thread when i joined i made a thread called "Do you like pain?" And i get pumped when i fall on sets as long as it didn't jack me up to bad because then i know i can stick it.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Well, I skated down to the farm show again and hung out with like 5 other skaters. We then went to the middle school, and got yelled at by some fat guy for skating at these docks. Then we went down a little ways away from the middle school and were just talking in the parking lot. We then left back to the farm show, but like just as we were out of view, a cop pulled into the middle school parking lot. Then we went to the old middle school and i landed an ollie off a 3 step. Then I almost landed a kickflip off the 3 step, but fell. Then we went back to the farm show, and I came home.

It was raining but I still got about half an hour of trying to get and ollie inside

got my heelflips back (they still look like complete ****)
    got even closer to tre's
    almost got a fakie bigspin

Pretty decent day. I didn't skate much at all. I was just skating at sunset, quite soothing. Stayed outside for like a half hour, and nailed some nice tricks. I expect to go to my basement and do some flatground soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Kulish. View Post
    If I'm ever in the general Chicago area I'm coming over and we're ordering strippers.

aww man..... i smeelled so bad today thank god my girlfriend was at her dads cause i had to skate to and from school which is 2 miles away in like 98 degree weather then went to the plaza across the street and skated with my friends it was kinda kewl i guess

Quote Originally Posted by goldfishboot View Post
    there was really nothing to do but keep playing runescape

forever

until i die

I went to the skatepark and did a wholollle bunch of tripple flips ,
    preety sick night : )

[COLOR="Indigo"]I Give Rep Back [/COLOR]