Share your day of skating - Page 51
Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Tried to do moving ollies. Didnt work. Cruised a street and a concrete slab was upturned, would have sent me flying. Ollied it, felt absolutely stoked. Infact I was so stoked I didnt look where I was going and hit a tree!
    good times

Boss

Never thought this thread would reach 1k posts, wo0o0o.
    Skated with old friend at walgreens a bit.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

I went outside and practised my ollie for 2 hours, and went back inside.
    That's pretty much it:P

180'd a ledge to cone gap, and switch backside noseslide on another ledge and then a switch heelflip in one run. Not too bad of a day I think.

FuturePrimitive

Just had the skatepark to myself for an hour. Skated great for the most part, but for the second time in the last three sessions took a spill and jammed my left wrist--the first because of a little puddle of water, today's because of a piece of clear plastic from a bike reflector. Both times I was going fairly fast and about to pump up the transition, so I got thrown into the wall awkwardly. I hate those kind of falls, totally surprising and it's like the environment is cheating. To top it off the bike reflector gave me a mean flat spot.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

bs boardslided my rail and ate ****. then done a few fs shuvs. then messed around on my curb

Went to a skatepark about half an hour away from my house. Got really annoyed at the fact that I couldn't land anything. I eventually got some footplants and grabs on a bank, then came back home and skated a curb with a friend for a good hour.

Retired Staff

I skated around Ventura beach for a few hours last night on a quest to buy smokes. Found a bar, had a drink, and putted Around until I found a liquor store. Today I tried to take my board cruising but my ma told me not to in a stern, embarassing manner. Never too old to be scolded by mommy it seems -_- family trips. Ugh.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Landed Switch Discoflip (Heelflip body varial) ***** trick of the century, set it in a game of skate lol. FS 180'd long 3 set FS 180 up 2 set. Ollied 7 set, 4th try, 3 trys were popping and kicking away get a feel for it then landed it first commited try Got that on film Went to a bank whcih is pretty steep and was tiled so the run up was horibbly sketchy but got over it and nose stalled that, then went school filmed lines , Nollie Pop Shove, was trying to get nollie varial kick for like 5 mins but gave up kept on getting graphic so went for Nollie Pop Shove, anyway Nollie Pop Shove, ollied over chair ( was about 3 decks high, pretty small chair), Nollie FS 360 Shove, then FS Boardslid a bench . Then went to a park worked on fakie bs cab boardslides skate park a bit of ramp went home. Pretty good day and no bad bails.
    Last edited by discolemonade4; 06-12-2010 at 05:44 PM.
    Kickflips and 360 flips are ****

We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna... Matt Bellamy

New line nearly https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...if_t=video_tag

New Photo https://www.facebook.com/laurence.ev...type=1&theater

Word.

i didn't skate today because it rained.Rain sucks

Kickflip to fakie on a ramp. Gay trick to some, but even something as simple as that gave me trouble. In my defense I haven't been skating more than a week or two, but I was still getting very frustrated at not being able to do something this basic. I saw a 12 year old kid do it first try, and although I landed it many hours later, it still pissed me off that he did so easily what I worked so hard for.

Zombies Noises

Quote Originally Posted by PongApp View Post
    Skated today for about an hour. 25 minutes on my regular deck in grass practicing ollies and 35 minutes on my ollieboard on pavement doing the same.
    Whats a ollieboard?

it was raining today and I needed to get my dad a birthday present.
     click to show

Veteran Member

skated early in the morning because i don't want to miss out any football world cup fixtures

did a rock'n'roll, axle stall and a feeble stall on my quarter and landed some kickflips

I "skated" roughly 45 minutes today, trying one trick.. over and over. I toe touched 4 times and landed it extremely sketchy twice. I know for a fact i had over 30 attempts, atleast i got it on film. >.<

..i love skateboarding.

Skated for 2 hours straight today, just blasting metal and barging street gaps in my neighborhood. Started skating loose trucks so now I can actually move haha

My friend and i film each other skating

Speed Junkie

an hour of speed lines on tired legs after work...nothing new but sometimes rolling just feels good

Started off super sketchy got a little frustrated, and then it gradually started getting smoother. I started doing some lines in the driveway for a while and then it started getting cloudy so i went in... and here i am.

I wish i had a filmer to get that weird kickflip i landed. It was primo for a like millisecond and my momentum or something helped me out. Still hurt like a *****.

I hit a real ****ing nice ollie today, it was pretty high.
    after I did it I was like...

finally learned how to turn left. And then i practiced doing hardflips down a 7 set.